Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ex post facho posted:

ohio loving sucks

not as much as Kansas, Texas, OK, Florida or WV, but definitely in garbage tier

I feel like if Indiana had more people and was bigger we could be worse than Ohio, but as it is we're just the sleepy but lovely smaller town where people who work in the city build their McMansions

Once we buy Illinois outright and merge it into us though we'll be on the path

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Dave posted:

it has the potential to rain 12+ inches an hour for more than a week lmao
I for one hope that Texas gets 168 feet of rain.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Denizen_Cons posted:

Went to a bar that stocked 3 different brands of absinthe with a friend. We ordered some and were asked if we wanted a dr pepper mixer on the side...

to be fair, a doctor carson is a shot of absinthe dropped into a glass of dr pepper

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

LEts face it, this whole thread is about making fun of a handicapped man

uh huh, we're patriots.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

zegermans posted:

who are the 3 cspammers? Goetta, powercrazy, and....?

I wasn't thinking any of these people actually

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Lastgirl posted:

I want to Interpret the Law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_juA1-O58Dc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DID SOMEONE SAY BOLIVAR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51fyzTYIVws

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

oh man oh man

i was once at this hotel in the middle of nowhere and the attached bar had this v sweet but uh not especially talented bro-tender when i went down to grab a drink

i order an old fashioned and hes like, how do you make that

ok hes in his early 20s, no one knows everything and thats a fine age for learning. i start to talk him thru it

and it quickly become clear he has no goddamn idea what simple syrup is or why one would have it

well ok get some water and sugar. er i dont have any sugar back here, wait ill grab a sugar packet from the bar. do you have a stove back there?? no. uuuh do you have a hot plate or any heat source at all????? yeah we have a hot plate

etc etc

it wasnt a great old fashioned but you know what he was so proud to have made it that he called over a young lady he mustve been trying to impress and offered to make her one, so that made it feel like time well spent :unsmith:

now this is inspiring as hell :unsmith:

I'd be impressed too if I whipped up a drink from random here and theres from around the place :3:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
56 yards of rain, pretty sure a big cloud can do that.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

mormonpartyboat posted:

to be fair, a doctor carson is a shot of absinthe dropped into a glass of dr pepper

With an ambien chaser.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

a gun and tonic

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

how long can a bottle of liquor stay in your house ? the longest one has lasted in mine is like 10 days

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the duke study says 25% but then says that the exit polls show 16%

either way I'm not surprised it takes a special broken brain to jump to trump

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mayor Dave posted:

sorry, texas has the dying thing already sewn up for the next few days

it's going to hit the Gulf Coast, and the poorest areas are going to be the worst hit. So yeah, a lot of poor mexican and black people are going to die. At least that'll make you happy

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/daveanthony/status/900804316407021568

judge: "u have a right to privacy unless ur a criminal but we can't know if ur a criminal unless we violate ur privacy"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pathetic little tramp posted:

tfw the president retweets you and the whole nation finds out you're a nazi

https://twitter.com/JerryTravone/status/900777467140608000

"Proud Trump supporter & pushback liberalism"

*10 minutes later*

"Oh god I didn't say the left should push back against me! Now you've turned the absolute corporate control of all means of expression and commerce that I support against me!"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Squizzle posted:

the no poo poo best old fashioneds ive ever had were made by this grizzled old bartender working at the bar in the ethan allen hotel, a hotel owned by the furniture company, in bumfuck nowhere western connecticut

once i found that place id make sure to go there for drinks any time i was w/in a reasonable distance from it

ethan allen got drunk one night and took over fort ticonderoga without having to fire a shot. he walked in the front gate, up the stairs to the captain's quarters, opened the door and held a sword to him until he surrendered the fort.

henry knox then stole all the cannons from the fort and transported them a couple hundred miles to boston so that george washington could capture the city from the british

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

euphronius posted:

how long can a bottle of liquor stay in your house ? the longest one has lasted in mine is like 10 days

it goes bad after a couple of weeks so i make sure to date mine and drink them up

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

Fun fact, Hurrican Ike, which was considered a rather weak storm after Katrina and got the government some poo poo for ordering an evacuation which many people afterwards considered unnecessary, did this

nice!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

jBrereton posted:

I for one hope that Texas gets 168 feet of rain.

Pence is gonna have that Noah's Ark tourist trap tax scam replica in Kentucky airlifted to the Gulf.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

TMMadman posted:

Tornadoes are cool.

:hellyeah:

http://i.imgur.com/Gdq0blY.gifv

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder if Trump even realizes that he is destroying the lives of all these fringe morons he retweets

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

why does ethan allen own a hotel, is there some kind of marketing or product development synergy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

logikv9 posted:

I wasn't thinking any of these people actually

spill it!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Guy Goodbody posted:

it's going to hit the Gulf Coast, and the poorest areas are going to be the worst hit. So yeah, a lot of poor mexican and black people are going to die. At least that'll make you happy

the only thing that would make me happy at this point is being there alongside them, since it doesn't look like nuclear apocalypse is happening anytime soon

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

eonwe posted:

i like the part where he hosed over his state out of a lot of money

nah MA wouldn't make the deal with him so crossed the border to RI and fleeced us instead

lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
investing in a good jar of luxardo maraschino cherries has been an overwhelmingly good decision

Genuine Fake
Oct 2, 2004

Squizzle posted:

the worst part of mass is all the people in western mass

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

it goes bad after a couple of weeks so i make sure to date mine and drink them up

no poo poo?

good I've been on top of spoiled booze

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.twitter.com

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

there are also poor white people but they're mostly in the east texas gulf coast

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

euphronius posted:

a good start

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

the worst part of mass is all the people in western mass who think they get a raw deal because people only care about the part of the commonwealth that has all of the people, arts, industry, and history, instead of their woodland malaise holes

HOLY loving poo poo

gently caress YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder if Trump even realizes that he is destroying the lives of all these fringe morons he retweets

TRUMP

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Denizen_Cons posted:

Went to a bar that stocked 3 different brands of absinthe with a friend. We ordered some and were asked if we wanted a dr pepper mixer on the side...

Very recently I ordered a shandy at a trendy bar in Williamsburg and they poured weak beer over sprite

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

Fun fact, Hurrican Ike, which was considered a rather weak storm after Katrina and got the government some poo poo for ordering an evacuation which many people afterwards considered unnecessary, did this

crystal beach?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i remember in 2004 or 2005 when i was living in florida how we got hit with like three hurricanes over only a few weeks and we were outside having hurricane parties and poo poo.

it ruled.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

ive had a bartender put sprite in an old fashioned so lol

:lolplant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/TheMadDimension/status/900805089174138881