Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Retro Futurist posted:

I probably need a replacement for the game I opened an hour ago hmu

Is it the dude that didn't have PMs? I got you, sec.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

I couldn't come up with a good title for our Conference Finals matchup with the Predators, so enjoy Scumhunter vs Predator in mafia hockey's latest and possibly last update.

to use a french canadian hockey term, I'm clearly the "talisman"

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
someone make a small game pls ty ttylbbhf

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

to use a french canadian hockey term, I'm clearly the "talisman"

first I've heard of it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Must be ESL issues

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Shine IV: Murder on the Sunset Limited has ended in a Vengeance-Aligned (TOWN) victory!

Big kudos to everyone for some of the highest-quality posting and participation I've seen in a Mafia game lately.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
If no one else is planning any small group games, I'll be opening a 15 man open setup mafia game soon (maybe even today).

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Mordiceius posted:

If no one else is planning any small group games, I'll be opening a 15 man open setup mafia game soon (maybe even today).

I'll be opening Shadowrun for signups shortly...ish

Today, anyway.

I'm working on the main post now, at least.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Shadowrun: Intrigue
, a mafia-like game for 17 players, is now open for signups! This game has a lot of extra rules and weirdness, but at it's core is a mafia game with extra bells and whistles. It is not the new player friendliest game, but I won't outright keep anyone from playing as long as they will be active.

More importantly, you get to play mafia, then possibly go shoot people and take their stuff.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mithross posted:

Shadowrun: Intrigue
, a mafia-like game for 17 players, is now open for signups! This game has a lot of extra rules and weirdness, but at it's core is a mafia game with extra bells and whistles. It is not the new player friendliest game, but I won't outright keep anyone from playing as long as they will be active.

More importantly, you get to play mafia, then possibly go shoot people and take their stuff.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I would, but I'm already in two games. :(

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This coming month is going to be busy for me at work so I really don't have time to commit to any games at the moment.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fun fact for the day: Chamillionaire's Wikipedia page is locked because people kept editing to say he was the evolved form of Charizard.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
that looks cool but i just want to shitpost scumhunt

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

derp posted:

okay i'll make something today.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

derp posted:

here i made a game just for you

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Today is the worst loving day I've had in a while. Might be a little checked out on the games I'm in for a day or two.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Sorry to hear that Pmush. I'd be happy to offer makeup tips sometime if you'd like!

And here is a video of dancing birds because dancing birds are awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfsZG90P3eM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hi Yuming

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi! Tomorrow is the first week of school-work, though I did work summer school this year so whats the difference idk vOv

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hi yuming :sun:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
youminge i sent you a whats app!!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

yuming did you get married yet, or are your nuptials upcoming still???

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am gulag dolls.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hi g missed u

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Even if you have capital letters in your name you can still sign up for this game.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
join the game and make the posts

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I am married! idk about kids though yeesh expensive so much work :sun:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

yuming posted:

I am married! idk about kids though yeesh expensive so much work :sun:

Congrats on your wedding! :sun:

...did anyone ask about kids? xD

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I finally got around to Archer s8

anime is good again

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

Congrats on your wedding! :sun:

...did anyone ask about kids? xD

As a married dude, I can confirm that everyone starts asking about kids the second you say "I do." Eventually you just start answering both questions in the same breath.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
votefinder: now with emoji support

yes, you can finally ##vote 🌽

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Flying Leatherman posted:

the hero we deserve

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

oh my god that's amazing

what will the Quidnose emoji be?????

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

also i hope you are prepared for an initial clusterfuck with this as people assign random emojis to people just because.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Podima posted:

As a married dude, I can confirm that everyone starts asking about kids the second you say "I do." Eventually you just start answering both questions in the same breath.

My wife and I nipped that poo poo in the bud. We decided long before we ever got married that we were never having children and prepared everyone for that. We actually found that our friends were more confused and shocked and argumentative about it than our families. But we both grew up in very rural areas so most people there can't imagine people not having kids.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

also this emoji thing excited me so much that i told my friends about it on Facebook chat on in my example I {b} {/b} tagg'd my vote example. This is how long I have been playing mafia that I do that unconsciously now.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Flying Leatherman posted:

Don't ever vote 🌽

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Poque posted:

Don't ever vote 🌽