Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

So that reddit newbie guide says to get the netflix iron fist uni (thats the shirtless hobo one right?) and elsa's uniform (secret wars or monsters unleashed?). Anything else worth grabbing for a relatively new account that won't have Thanos anytime soon? I got Lady Loki from a previous sale.

Also is there any secret to leveling? Low levels in the main storyline are easy. For the 50s I found grinding as many level 50-60 special missions as I could was the main way to make the xp bar noticably move, together with dumping in xp chips but those are slower to come by from the 2 daily missions. Anything better that I'm missing? One of the reddit guides also mentioned level 70, was that a typo or are there 10 more levels at some point?

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Is there anything I can do with these extra Magnetman bios now that I have him at 4/20 with enough to also T2?

bagrada posted:

One of the reddit guides also mentioned level 70, was that a typo or are there 10 more levels at some point?

That's for the account level, not hero levels.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

Largepotato posted:

Is there anything I can do with these extra Magnetman bios now that I have him at 4/20 with enough to also T2?

Feed them to Jean/Thanos/Dormammu/etc. It's easily the best bios/energy mission in the game.

bagrada posted:

So that reddit newbie guide says to get the netflix iron fist uni (thats the shirtless hobo one right?) and elsa's uniform (secret wars or monsters unleashed?). Anything else worth grabbing for a relatively new account that won't have Thanos anytime soon? I got Lady Loki from a previous sale.
Thanks.

This depends a lot on what characters you have, if you post your in game name I can take a look.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Cinara posted:

This depends a lot on what characters you have, if you post your in game name I can take a look.

Bagrada. I don't have much yet so realistically I guess I'd just like to know if any costumes make a big difference for: Sharon, Captain Marvel, Sif, Thor (either), Captain America, Iron Man, or Black Widow. There will probably be another sale before I get anyone else up there since I'm going to start focusing on Iron Fist and Elsa next if they are that good. I see a lot of various spidermen around and the web wrap stun seems powerful...

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Those all have good costumes, but Sharon is the only top tier character out of them. I would get hers for sure, you will keep using her for a long time. Captain Marvel's uni is good, but she kinda needs her T2 to be worth it. Uniform sales are very common now so I wouldn't worry about grabbing anything for characters you don't have at 6* or close to it.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

porkinson posted:

If you don't have everything upgraded in your lab yet, I just spent 3mil upgrading my shop.

I do. Oh well. Skills it is. I guess there are some skills I haven't upgraded yet. :P

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Nails posted:

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but as part of the Thanos event, all costumes are 40% of tomorrow. I've saved up 4,720 crystals so far, so I'm super excited to make it rain and maybe finally make some more significant progress in Shadowlands. I also had no idea how much Elsa Bloodstone sucks without a costume, even at tier 2.

The 750 crystal uniform sales come every month.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

So, I have the 20 daily bios and I might have to not log on for a week or so, will they accumulate, or will I lose out?

Nails
Oct 29, 2004

MALIGNANTLY USELESS

navyjack posted:

So, I have the 20 daily bios and I might have to not log on for a week or so, will they accumulate, or will I lose out?

You'll lose them if you don't log in.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Nails posted:

You'll lose them if you don't log in.

Bugger

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This new Shadowlands is bullshit.

I Have more T2 chars and I don't even make it as far because of some of these bullshit fights.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Good friends,

Just got off a 5 day cruise with no internet and it's time for me to log back in to super fun game Future Fight, where I belong. Working on Spidey 2099 T2 right now, so trying to get to 420 (which is taking me forever, ugh). I apologize for the crosspost and derail here but it's worth it because you all are the best.

For all of you good people out there, the Destiny 2 PC clan has been created for all of you (yes, you, reading this) to join. We will go by the clan name: HOTDOG.

Our call sign will be: FUN

Real original stuff here gang. Here's the link to join. All of you Marvel players are welcome to join.

Density 2 comes out on October 24th, 2017 for the PC. Excited for console version too, but obviously, consoles and PC don't talk to each other. The clan can be joined now in PC. I hope to see some of you all in game!

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2073935

See you all there and of course, here!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Good friends,

Just got off a 5 day cruise with no internet and it's time for me to log back in to super fun game Future Fight, where I belong. Working on Spidey 2099 T2 right now, so trying to get to 420 (which is taking me forever, ugh). I apologize for the crosspost and derail here but it's worth it because you all are the best.

For all of you good people out there, the Destiny 2 PC clan has been created for all of you (yes, you, reading this) to join. We will go by the clan name: HOTDOG.

Our call sign will be: FUN

Real original stuff here gang. Here's the link to join. All of you Marvel players are welcome to join.

Density 2 comes out on October 24th, 2017 for the PC. Excited for console version too, but obviously, consoles and PC don't talk to each other. The clan can be joined now in PC. I hope to see some of you all in game!

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2073935

See you all there and of course, here!

i have a sacred white gorilla necklace can i trade this for a powerful leadership position in this new, fun and cool video game??

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Whoa I am very familiar with this necklace. Let's talk privately for hours about how we can ascend your position good friend.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
I feel like I'm in Brewster's Millions trying to get this 10 milli spent.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

I feel like I'm in Brewster's Millions trying to get this 10 milli spent.

im gonna level up jeans skills

yep ok now just 1.3 to go easy peasy

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
Is there an easier way to get dimensional rifts to 100% other than hope and pray 2 other people join at the start and play the full time?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

you can ask people to help in chat and it sometimes works

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Buy 3 phones

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

plainswalker75 posted:

Is there an easier way to get dimensional rifts to 100% other than hope and pray 2 other people join at the start and play the full time?

I just jump in the discord and say "hey help me with this rift" and they come. Discord can be used on your phone or Pc just FYI. The app owns.

Turkson
Mar 30, 2011

I unlocked Odin!

And I just need to beat iThomas once tomorrow to unlock him.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Turkson posted:

I unlocked Odin!

And I just need to beat iThomas once tomorrow to unlock him.

RIP your gold and BAM

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I spent like the last month getting Proxima up to 6/55. I can't imagine what it will take to get her to 60/20/6 let alone Odin, Dormammu, Thanos, and Jean Grey. Not even sure getting Proxima to 60/20/6 is worth it since she soloed a Shadowland stage.

I'm actually almost able to naturally T2 Rogue and had 2 T2 tickets I could have used on Storm and Cyclops to get Jean. But I decided I was never going to get near to getting Jean ranked up so I'm just going to naturally T2 those two unless we get more mutants or something to use these materials on. I sell off feathers and shards every few days so I don't max out.

Instead I used one of the tickets on Red Hulk and grabbed his stache costume. Managed to take down Thanos with him and a Shadowland stage so good investment. I have Homecoming Spider-Man, Hellstrom, Luke Cage, and Ant-Man ready to T2 but I think I'm going to save that second ticket for someone else. I'm leaning towards naturally T2ing Hellstrom but not sure its worth the crystals when I have the ticket. Spider-Man seems like an option but I can already solo a Shadowland stage with him if I time the moves right and stay in webs. So I'll probably just wait and see about the other ticket.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Aug 26, 2017

jjef
Jul 25, 2008
How do I get biometrics for Shanon Rogers? I'm trying to hit lvl20 with all her equipment so I can use this T2 ticket but this is getting god drat ridiculous :/

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Shadowlands and the Alliance store are your two best options.

jjef
Jul 25, 2008

Cinara posted:

Shadowlands and the Alliance store are your two best options.

Ok thanks! I'll check it out.

Edit: I don't have the gold to donate to the guild for tokens and I just tried Shadowlands and got owned. Guess I'll be dropping on that 20 daily biometrics pack after all.

jjef fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Aug 26, 2017

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Just use blast chest bios & any free bios packs they give out on her.

Don't waste the $$$ pack on her. Use that on the paywall characters.

OperatorAndroid
Oct 22, 2008
I used what gold I got from doing all the daily stuff everyday to get her bios from the alliance store. Finally t2 her then found out I need to use bios for costumes too.....

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

OperatorAndroid posted:

I used what gold I got from doing all the daily stuff everyday to get her bios from the alliance store. Finally t2 her then found out I need to use bios for costumes too.....

Trust me when I say this isn't as vital as it looks right now. I take chars to advanced or heroic at best. For instance, I did my first WBU win with Sharog at Advanced costume.

They're like urus. Costume upgrade is one of the last things you'll do and that's far down the line. It's icing on the cake and some folks don't even like icing all that much. The cake gets the job done.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

It's mustard on the hotdog and some folks don't even like mustard all that much. The hotdog gets the job done.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

drat...you're good.

OperatorAndroid
Oct 22, 2008
That's good news about the costumes. I'm done with Sharon for a while then. Now I need to decide between carnage or agent venom since I'm thinking of getting the daily bios package.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

OperatorAndroid posted:

That's good news about the costumes. I'm done with Sharon for a while then. Now I need to decide between carnage or agent venom since I'm thinking of getting the daily bios package.

ICR as my witness, Agent Vernon is a joy to play :)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Agent Venom at T1 is better than Carnage at T1 but a large margin in my experience, and pretty easy to play by just doing 5-3 as long as the cooldown duration is good. Carnage at T2 got better for me with a similar 5-3 spam it wasn't until T2 that I could do that. So Agent Venom is more bang for your buck, IMO.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Doomtalker posted:

ICR as my witness, Agent Vernon is a joy to play :)

God bless you.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

plainswalker75 posted:

Get better friends, especially whale friends that are at least 0/7 total capacity; they always complete simply because people want the rewards. I see ~7-10 100% rifts any given night, I just hop in 3 or open my own and hop in 2... honestly 3 ppl have an easy time finishing one so leeches aren't even really a problem when your rift total player # is so high

Also if you're consistently completing them it kinda snowballs because people learn to do you rifts, mine go 100% if I pop them; I can clear out a friends spot for you if you want

jjef
Jul 25, 2008

thechalkoutline posted:

...I can clear out a friends spot for you if you want

Any chance I could get in on this too?

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

jjef posted:

Any chance I could get in on this too?

Cleared you a spot, add Grummun; just let me know your name if it isn't jjef

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!
Also looking for new friends since I just cleared out some inactives. IGN is SApropgun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

thechalkoutline posted:

Cleared you a spot, add Grummun; just let me know your name if it isn't jjef

Let me know if you clear out another spot. I cleaned up my list a bit.