Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

This dude just says Martin Luther coon like he forgot he was on live tv?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

holy gently caress lol is that what he said? I couldn't make it out but that makes sense

what is with these idiots and always bringing up MLK like he's somehow equivalent to the loving confederacy

rhetorical question obviously. it's because they're racists

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DeepDickPizza posted:

For anyone, like myself, that missed the blonde ladies hotel fight video, Desus & Mero got you.
https://twitter.com/desusandmero/status/900557041315364864

I'm glad they said it was like a Worldstar beat down because now I don't feel bad about my first thought being WORRRRRRLLLLLD STARRRRRRRR

For real though she hosed that racist up

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Uranium 235 posted:

holy gently caress lol is that what he said? I couldn't make it out but that makes sense

what is with these idiots and always bringing up MLK like he's somehow equivalent to the loving confederacy

rhetorical question obviously. it's because they're racists

"What if I'm walking down the street, I see Martin Luther Coon--I shouldn't say that, Martin Luther King"

Like hold up dude no what you don't get to laugh that off like a brain fart

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

considering he followed that up by comparing mlk to confederate generals and saying that he "might not agree with everything mlk stood for" im gonna say

welp.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/Yoojin_Cho/status/900747451027664896

lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

i'm shocked how long this took to get a reaction lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

For anyone, like myself, that missed the blonde ladies hotel fight video, Desus & Mero got you.

hahaha hell yeah

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Jose posted:

i'm shocked how long this took to get a reaction lol

I'll be honest: people post so many videos of fat white idiots shooting their mouths off that I usually ignore them unless either they have a more provocative description or the thread flips out to a greater degree.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I'll be honest: people post so many videos of fat white idiots shooting their mouths off that I usually ignore them unless either they have a more provocative description or the thread flips out to a greater degree.

i know but it would have spoiled the surprise

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

I really love how the "Martin Luther Coon" guy assumes that people are gonna be on his side. These people don't agree with me, hmmm, well I know just the thing to bring them over, I'm a silver-tongued charmer I am.

Also LOL at the idea that he can compel the state SC to hang up his favorite flags. Like this guy has literally no idea how anything works. And his "pride" is so fragile that he can't even just support his cause while knowing that people generally loathe it. He needs Big Daddy Government to hang his favorite flags - he doesn't actually have it in himself to, you know, believe in anything.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DeepDickPizza posted:

y'know I was expecting some stereotypical slapfight but holy poo poo :stare:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

ahah yeah big blue got hosed up.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

when bashing the fash you don't gently caress around

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is that the number of German soldiers killed in WW2, or....

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

thats how many people died in the space wars

read a book

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

chitoryu12 posted:

Is that the number of German soldiers killed in WW2, or....

It's probably inflated estimates on the bodycount of the Great Terror + Great Leap Forward + a bunch of other bullshit they just made up.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

it's based on the estimates of cold warrior historians like conquest and the like. at least one of them literally took the birthrate before communism and the birthrate during communism and then chalked up the shortfall as deaths due to communism. can't remember which one of those hacks it was.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

R. Mute posted:

it's based on the estimates of cold warrior historians like conquest and the like. at least one of them literally took the birthrate before communism and the birthrate during communism and then chalked up the shortfall as deaths due to communism. can't remember which one of those hacks it was.

Using this methodology also means millions of Americans died from the Dust Bowl and Great Depression.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

demographic transitions during the late nineteenth and twentieth century - due to industrialisation, advances in healthcare, the welfare state, the sexual revolution, etc - would essentially be genocides by that standard, yes.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
racists are stupid

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

I just unlocked that achievement myself.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Corek posted:

Lol she was the therapist? Another one with a more qualified wife.

Marrying up is the only skill these dudes have.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

DeepDickPizza posted:

"i'ma shoot you in your fuckin face WAAAAAAAA GONNA CALL THE COPS"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Using this methodology also means millions of Americans died from the Dust Bowl and Great Depression.

Just imagine how many theoretical people would have to be counted as victims of capitalism if you looked at the birthrates of the Western world between the beginning and end of the 20th century

Everybody who has less than eleven children is personally committing hypothetical infanticide!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
So yeah, not the direction I thought we'd go, but I'll take it.

quote:

When a group of far-right activists come to San Francisco to hold a rally this Saturday, they will be met by peace activists offering them flowers to wear in their hair.

Also, dog poo poo. Lots and lots of dog poo poo.

Hundreds of San Franciscans plan to prepare Crissy Field, the picturesque beach in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge where rightwing protest group Patriot Prayer will gather, with a generous carpeting of excrement.

“I just had this image of alt-right people stomping around in the poop,” Tuffy Tuffington said of the epiphany he had while walking Bob and Chuck, his two Patterdale terriers, and trying to think of the best way to respond to rightwing extremists in the wake of Charlottesville. “It seemed like a little bit of civil disobedience where we didn’t have to engage with them face to face.”

:itwaspoo:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol like yuppie baytards need an excuse to not pick up dogshit

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

also SF's mayor said that what everyone should really do to fight fascism is just ignore the nazis, and not show up at all, and let the nazis stomp around in our city unopposed! :downs:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Rah! posted:

lol

also SF's mayor said that what everyone should really do to fight fascism is just ignore the nazis, and not show up at all, and let the nazis stomp around in our city unopposed! :downs:

what weak rear end poo poo #resistance

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Rah! posted:

lol

authorities would always just rather have nothing happen, however they're able to achieve that result.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dreddout posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8_FzJO458

Women will never understand forming a bundle with your proud boys

sticks touching, no homo

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

what weak rear end poo poo #resistance

they're resisting both nazis and the (secretly fascist) antifascists by not actually doing anything, v good 7th-dimensional chess

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rah! posted:

lol

they're just doing it for attention after all

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

"What if I'm walking down the street, I see Martin Luther Coon--I shouldn't say that, Martin Luther King"

Like hold up dude no what you don't get to laugh that off like a brain fart

Pobodies Nerfect

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Rah! posted:

lol

mayor of berkeley should fight him or her

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Rah! posted:

lol

So the same approach they use on SFs homeless population then?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Rah! posted:

lol

i'm gonna plant bamboo in crissy field so the nazi's will have to contend with the laws of the jungle.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

The best part is he didn't say "Oh I'm sorry I misspoke his name, obviously it's King." He said "I shouldn't say that," which means it's absolutely how he refers to MLK in his normal life.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Tardcore posted:

So the same approach they use on SFs homeless population then?

not emptyquoting

I've heard of a plan to leave dogshit on Chrissy field the night before.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patriot-prayer-rally

Proust Malone has issued a correction as of 05:35 on Aug 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

ScrubLeague posted:

The best part is he didn't say "Oh I'm sorry I misspoke his name, obviously it's King." He said "I shouldn't say that," which means it's absolutely how he refers to MLK in his normal life.

yeah totally

his slip up wasn't mispronouncing his last name it was forgetting who he was talking to lol

racists... dumb?