Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Ay yo for those interested to watch a movie or somethin over here: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

TONIGHT: We're watching CHARADE (1963) with Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn 10PM EST/7PM PST -- "Romance and suspense ensue in Paris as a woman is pursued by several men who want a fortune her murdered husband had stolen. Who can she trust?"

do it, come and chill, watch a movie, or don't i'm not ur boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

this is way better than mine let's go with it

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

loving agrajag 'Lord Of Greater Succleton' twice?

The gently caress. I need to reevaluate the meme magic

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Lol nawh

Who cares. It's all fun

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

this is way better than mine let's go with it

Eh I like yours better.

Now let us all pass the cowboy hat for money for the wall.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol tens of thousands of people are going to die and we are going to laugh at it and Trump won't do a goddamn thing

while i don't think it's fair to blame the president on natual disasters or take advantage of other people's misfortune, gently caress trump gently caress the concept of texas i hope it's on the scale they discuss it in the post apocalyptic bible

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
if jones died from flooding do you know how many decades of HAARP can control weather.

lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

brilliant, you are the best and c-spam doesn't deserve you

:tipshat:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nonsense posted:

He's gonna come and bring the whole circus admin with him. This is a great "opportunity" for them.

him and pence will bring relief through much-needed play-doh

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol tens of thousands of people are going to die and we are going to laugh at it and Trump won't do a goddamn thing

No, thousands of Texans are gonna die. If actual people were to die I'm pretty sure folks would be upset.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Thatim posted:

loving agrajag 'Lord Of Greater Succleton' twice?

The gently caress. I need to reevaluate the meme magic

the actual fallen are those who didn't get a post :smith:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Zyla posted:

i remember reading some blog that was raving about the sex scenes and that one finally had ON CAMERA THRUSTING as a big breakthru moment

I changed my mind, Mass Effect Andromeda is good now.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Consummate Professional posted:

if jones died from flooding do you know how many decades of HAARP can control weather.

lmao

sounds like a fair trade

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

this is gr8 too thx

saved, twitter birb is a perfect touch

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Higgy posted:

Ay yo for those interested to watch a movie or somethin over here: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

TONIGHT: We're watching CHARADE (1963) with Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn 10PM EST/7PM PST -- "Romance and suspense ensue in Paris as a woman is pursued by several men who want a fortune her murdered husband had stolen. Who can she trust?"

do it, come and chill, watch a movie, or don't i'm not ur boss

uh it's currently day lights savings time

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Where is baloogan anwyYs

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

whoa

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

DrPossum posted:

don't forget: 69 is also the sex number

hosed up if true

Cephalocidal posted:

Not-serious-but-serious question: if 100% of a state becomes literally uninhabitable long-term where do its senators and poo poo come from?

lol @ idea of still having "senators" after a climate change collapse

DrPossum posted:

heh more like 69h rainfall forecast for Sun-Mon-Tue. Total rainfall over 69 inches west of HOU and 42069 people dead because of a catastrophically failed federal response

i hoot and holler out of the rescue harness while losers are trying to tell me i'm drowning

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

VectorSigma posted:

i live in wisconsin and i have never seen a rat that wasn't someone's pet or their pet's food

My dude, the tree rats are absolutely everywhere

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Nonsense posted:

Corpus is in the current crosshairs, and it's moving very slowly right now.

The issue with this storm isn't necessarily storm surge and peak wind speeds, it's flooding. The NE quadrant of the storm will get 96 hours+ of nonstop heavy rainfall. This is why Louisiana is already evacuating certain areas.

This is also another reason that Harvey can be so catastrophic; people in general ignore flooding risks because they aren't as obvious as surge / wind danger.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Duscat posted:

i hoot and holler out of the rescue harness while losers are trying to tell me i'm drowning

im not owned im not owned i scream as im slowly reclaimed by the sea

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmebo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Feldegast42 posted:

THey'll all blame obama while they die lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

The issue with this storm isn't necessarily storm surge and peak wind speeds, it's flooding. The NE quadrant of the storm will get 96 hours+ of nonstop heavy rainfall. This is why Louisiana is already evacuating certain areas.

This is also another reason that Harvey can be so catastrophic; people in general ignore flooding risks because they aren't as obvious as surge / wind danger.

i hope there's "looters" and "people looking for food" pictures again

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

DrPossum posted:

that is a certainty

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZimwN_jys

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Looooogie where are yooouu

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

DrPossum posted:

as always, accompanied by a tearful NYT op-ed about the white middle class ravished by disaster :chloe:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/dculleney/status/900836172267757573

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

who are these people who ignore flooding risks in texas and louisiana because uh

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkxaunLybuM

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
this is evidence.

evidsense of a doom country.

my advice to you the gentle reader as a cop (I'm not a cop) is to get of ur country.

come to the uk or kl or wherever i fkin end up soon i guess. perhaps amsterdam for work.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/InstantGratSA/status/900239250326790144

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

pissandry

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
send rudes

Mayor Dave