Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

I live far enough inland that I'll be able to watch streams of the coast getting hit a few hours before it shows up at my house

since i live in dallas ill probably get like, light rain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

That's a strange way to spell Pittsburgh.

its in san francisco but all their autonomous car r&d is in pittsburgh because they staffed it by bascially hiring the entire carnegie mellon robotics department

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i hope this is the start of the vc/sv bubble popping

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

I live far enough inland that I'll be able to watch streams of the coast getting hit a few hours before it shows up at my house

:megadeath:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/GCarbin/status/900887170440941568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Zyla posted:

ok im ready for some laffs

hit me

It's me, I'm the guy from the title

Ur welcome

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

don't worry

im sure Rick Perry will handle what happens to his home state's nuclear power plant

they didnt go over this in Meats class

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Agrajag posted:

same. gently caress that poo poo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Agrajag posted:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wolfsheim posted:

Has anyone made a joke about the thread title doxxing them

Because if not get ready for some motherfuckin laffs

:colbert:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Earth 53: Bane

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

don't worry

im sure Rick Perry will handle what happens to his home state's nuclear power plant

In his hearings, Perry made a show of having educated himself. He said how useful it was to be briefed by former secretary Ernest Moniz. But when I asked someone familiar with those briefings how many hours Perry had spent with Moniz, he laughed and said, “That’s the wrong unit of account.” With the nuclear physicist who understood the D.O.E. perhaps better than anyone else on earth, according to one person familiar with the meeting, Perry had spent minutes, not hours. “He has no personal interest in understanding what we do and effecting change,” a D.O.E. staffer told me in June. “He’s never been briefed on a program—not a single one,"

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

They've been burning through VC for years trying to put everyone else out of business then raise prices once there are no other options

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i didnt know that stacked piss that high

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Wolfsheim posted:

Has anyone made a joke about the thread title doxxing them

Because if not get ready for some motherfuckin laffs

maybe i'm out of photoshop steam

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Unreal. That hurricane is inhuman

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Zyla posted:

ok im ready for some laffs

hit me

ok peep this:

what would happen if you threw blue sneakers into the Red Sea?
-
they would get wet.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Jazerus posted:

In his hearings, Perry made a show of having educated himself. He said how useful it was to be briefed by former secretary Ernest Moniz. But when I asked someone familiar with those briefings how many hours Perry had spent with Moniz, he laughed and said, “That’s the wrong unit of account.” With the nuclear physicist who understood the D.O.E. perhaps better than anyone else on earth, according to one person familiar with the meeting, Perry had spent minutes, not hours. “He has no personal interest in understanding what we do and effecting change,” a D.O.E. staffer told me in June. “He’s never been briefed on a program—not a single one,"

#MAGA

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Rushi posted:

hahaha

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

look i can't read all daily 500 pages of the thread

a few days ago people argued about phone batteries for like three hours, things will fall through the cracks

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

what a doofus

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

just as hurricane RedStateDeath claims its first victim Trump is gonna tweet something about the media being mean to him

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

what a doofus

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

GrimGypsy posted:

just as hurricane RedStateDeath claims its first victim Trump is gonna tweet something about the media being mean to him

that's too bad

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jazerus posted:

:hampants:

zero. point. zero.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Rushi posted:

lol A+

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
rick berry challenged dondla tump to a chin up contest to see who was more manlier if yew recall

i jest wish they did it inside a reactor core with the proper containment procedures in effect, sealed in.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

They've been burning through VC for years trying to put everyone else out of business then raise prices once there are no other options

.......the capitalists!!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Jazerus posted:

that's a good article but it's mostly just michael lewis knew a finance guy that happened to work at DOE.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Wolfsheim posted:

look i can't read all daily 500 pages of the thread

a few days ago people argued about phone batteries for like three hours, things will fall through the cracks

Buttecrack?

You should have that checked out

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Jazerus posted:

thats the kind of effort that gets you a D in meats

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
last night, i was trying to think of the words "court system" but my brain came up with "corn syrup"

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

misorby

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:pusheen:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

jfc there's five realities with bernie as prez? :mad:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

jigokuman posted:

last night, i was trying to think of the words "court system" but my brain came up with "corn syrup"

rural juror

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

jigokuman posted:

they're roughly interchangeable, as a lawyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:worship: :orb: :worship:

• Locked thread