Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i want trump to come out and blame the chinese weather control device for Harvey. it's retaliation for the trade war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7YXu4h5b_I

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit posted:

it's gonna rain water in houston like piss in moscow hotel rooms booked by trump

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

change my name posted:

do you guys not know photoshop or what

do you not know composition or what

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

change my name posted:

do you guys not know photoshop or what

never met the guy

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Sir Tonk posted:

i've telling my gf that, but she keeps getting mad when i try to put it in the other side

thats why u gottta go down the middle???????? sir this is c-span not a sex question hotline

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Turdfuzz posted:

u ever seen a skeleton fart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFXuZF-uC30

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

DogonCrook posted:

A cat 3 isnt gonna do poo poo but make you miserable and without power in yhe heat. Buy all the beer now imo. Eventueally all thays left is budweiser and poo poo and that wont do, even the lonestar will be gone its terrible.

i fed a fish to a pelican at frisco bay
it tried to eat my cell phone, he ran away

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
holy poo poo i just realized that if i had the money id travel to every place with a sign saying "GEORGE WASHINGTON SLEPT HERE" and hire some hookers to piss there

thanks trump #squadgoals :smugdon:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://twitter.com/ChaseMit/status/900752614857388032

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
today on c-span/m: review of the posting budget followed by pee gifs

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/mikefossey/status/502299620232687616

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
for every hour i work towards my dreams i'm going to spend 3 posting

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/New_Narrative/status/900922926010126336

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

change my name posted:

The categories are based on wind speed. This is going to dump a metric ton of water everywhere.

See the thing about houston is its never not flooded. Somwtimes it isnt evem rainimg amd ghe gutters shoot out like a fpot of water because its raining somewhere else. We are water people.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The Glumslinger posted:

So that northeast part of the 20 inch zone, that houston, right?

yup

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

yeah but we all know how good nate silvers is at math

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Rushi posted:

i will always love the pee

:smugdon:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Rushi posted:

thats why u gottta go down the middle???????? sir this is c-span not a sex question hotline

k ill try that this weekend

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
GUYS ITS NOT A HURRICANE ITS OUR DREAMS BRINGING THE PEE TAPE TO THE SHORE

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:phone: hi this is c-spam calrl again umm do u kno the presidents fone # cos i would like to give him a peace of my mind, jest patch him thru c-span guy hurry up

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

DogonCrook posted:

See the thing about houston is its never not flooded. Somwtimes it isnt evem rainimg amd ghe gutters shoot out like a fpot of water because its raining somewhere else. We are water people.

DogonCrook posted:

Also this is just his side of it dahmer had a lot to say on this too.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
flat hurricane theory

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

this old news they was talkin bout this fore i left for school that was like, this afternoon poo poo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
That imagery raises all manners of psychosexual issues which could be examined in great detail if only time and space permitted.

--this me me right now (reading from the dmoo house review on a site called something awful.com)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
fiat hurrency

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Rushi posted:

yeah but we all know how good nate silvers is at math

lmfao good joke

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

:phone: hi this is c-spam calrl again umm do u kno the presidents fone # cos i would like to give him a peace of my mind, jest patch him thru c-span guy hurry up

please hold

*music*

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=188

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rushi posted:

flat hurricane theory

i feel like hurricans is just krillains way of hating us with his energy saw

the umm distruto diskc????

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/abc13houston/status/900921711767560192

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

hi c-spam carl :wave:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

:discourse:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Rushi posted:

GUYS ITS NOT A HURRICANE ITS OUR DREAMS BRINGING THE PEE TAPE TO THE SHORE

its raining g men, hallelujah

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Well, I hope my cousin and his family are smart enough to GTFO and head up to his brother in Austin. They were talking about trying to ride it out, and I didn't have the energy to try to argue them out of it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
y'all better have listened to that butthole surfer song cause it rules

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

maybe now texans will finally shut up about it being a dry heat

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Ahahaha

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
please be safe texas goons :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

fiat hurr emails

• Locked thread