Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Pretty sure I requested access to the correct Bone Krew clan. Bungie.net is still crashing for me whenever I click most things. It doesn't help that I have 3 different Microsoft accounts and it tries to auto login to the one I'm browsing with which is different than my Xbox account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Destiny 2: I'll be playing PvE, Primarily

I didn't realize that you got the after raid PvP fireteam shortstick. :ohdear:

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
My Microsoft account is somewhere in the inky black void of non-existence, I can't sign in with my main MS account because it asks for my hotmail password, I can't sign in with my hotmail account because it asks for my main MS password, and it's stuck in some weird loop where neither account will recognize the other despite being linked. I had 3 RROD happen in two years so I gave up on MS forever after that

Then I bought a PS4 and the username email entry box wouldn't accept enough characters to put my PS3 user email in so I had to make another PSN account. Then Sony got hacked and I had to cancel my cards.

Consoles are so poo poo

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Daric posted:

Pretty sure I requested access to the correct Bone Krew clan. Bungie.net is still crashing for me whenever I click most things. It doesn't help that I have 3 different Microsoft accounts and it tries to auto login to the one I'm browsing with which is different than my Xbox account.

Use a second browser just for that?

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

limaCAT posted:

Use a second browser just for that?

That's what I have to do but even then I have to do it when I'm at home. I work at Microsoft so when I'm on our wifi I have to be logged into my work account or else I can't get my email or anything.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Uhh unless I'm doing something wrong, you can't have a separate clan for different platforms. That kinda sucks because I wanted to clan up with the GPS PC clan. But I don't want to be robbed of having "Bone Krew" on my PS4 guardian. :ohdear:

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
""Players that have Destiny accounts on more than one platform can have each account be in the same Clan or in different Clans."

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

DrNutt posted:

Uhh unless I'm doing something wrong, you can't have a separate clan for different platforms. That kinda sucks because I wanted to clan up with the GPS PC clan. But I don't want to be robbed of having "Bone Krew" on my PS4 guardian. :ohdear:

you can be in different clans. just be sure you have your battlenet account already linked to that same bungie profile, then on the other clan page, pick JOIN ON BATTLE.NET instead of PSN. you may need to leave and rejoin if you accidentally joined both platforms to one clan

go to clan -> clan name -> clan profile / member options

AAB fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Aug 24, 2017

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Legs Benedict posted:

""Players that have Destiny accounts on more than one platform can have each account be in the same Clan or in different Clans."

Could not see any way to make it happen on bungie.net unless the group -> clan thing functions differently now.

Also possible 60 GPS has not turned into a clan yet? Get on that poo poo PC goons we've only got *checks watch* 2 whole months to go!

e: It's also possible clan search isn't working yet.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

yeah, some of the features are still broke as poo poo from the backend update but if you have the group link, you should be able to get to it

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Oh good the pc idiots started console warring in the pc thread and locked it until October even though the beta is this weekend. Maybe I don't want to be in their clan anyway.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
the pc thread is for thumbs

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
That's the old PC thread that I killed, there's a new one made by a chill dude

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

this thread should be used to talk about your hot nvidia bundles

sadnessboner
Feb 20, 2006

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

That's the old PC thread that I killed, there's a new one made by a chill dude

OP implosion was the only thing that kept PC thread interesting post E3. We got new graphics drivers today tho so :tutbutt:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
dang im looking forward to monday

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
EDZ footage looks sick.

I'm starting to get excited.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

CheeseFactory posted:

EDZ footage looks sick.

I'm starting to get excited.

Really? I didn't peg you for the type to be excited over the most basic PVE content. (It does look good though)

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
I enjoy Destiny PvE. The only issue is after 3 Years of Destiny bungie have given us enough content to last 2 days. They are really loving pathetic at making content.

But what's there is fun. Hopefully D2 will be an improvement on this.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
If they make PvP real bad but make PvE real good I'm gonna do some lols

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Yesterday I realised I'm probably never gonna play D1 again so I deleted it. Feels weird.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Is there a good clan of regular dudes on PS4 who play and have a good time and don't get (too) weird? :)

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Feenix posted:

Is there a good clan of regular dudes on PS4 who play and have a good time and don't get (too) weird? :)

Some big asks there

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Some big asks there

I know... and I don't mean to offend anyone who is into the weird or trollish or whatever. To each their own. I just am not that edgy, and I'm not that hardcore a player either.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

Feenix posted:

Sure, come and join us via the Destiny goons Discord.

https://discord.gg/A6anUf

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

If they make PvP real bad but make PvE real good I'm gonna do some lols

I have news for you

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Regarding Bright Engrams.
"You get bright engrams when you level up. They hold items for customizing your character. Tess Everis can decode them."

Paracausal fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Aug 25, 2017

Kadath
Aug 17, 2004

Put Your 'Lectric Eye On Me, Babe
Grimey Drawer
Has anyone made any good clan banners? Dwitzl and I created this for our irl friend clan and now Vavorwolf is our new friend.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Feenix posted:

were you in rad raid brigade back in the day?

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

HAT FETISH posted:

Yesterday I realised I'm probably never gonna play D1 again so I deleted it. Feels weird.

Same. :(

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Kadath posted:

Has anyone made any good clan banners? Dwitzl and I created this for our irl friend clan and now Vavorwolf is our new friend.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

were you in rad raid brigade back in the day?

I created it. It was originally "Rad Dad Raid Brigade" built for those of us with less time but just as much passion...

[Ed] I'll make it again if there's interest. Anyone welcome... just, built to be more accommodating to those with tight schedules / kids / high maintenance wives, etc...

Share Clan
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2077314

Feenix fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Aug 25, 2017

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Kadath posted:

Bone Krew's

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
i love elote that poo poo is delicious

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
That's not cotija bruh

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Goddamn that's a thicc tongue.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Annotated quote from recent Edge magazine feature:

"There's so much new content that at one point in development [after 55 hours into the game] they realised they had more content than progression (something they've subsequently fixed)"

"Patrols and Strikes — the only PVE activities available in Destiny 1 outside of story missions — don’t unlock until the final third of the campaign, and until the notification popped up we hadn’t even noticed their absence. In total there are over 80 missions and activities in Destiny 2, and each is substantial — in length, challenge, story and reward."

Strikes being past mid game is pretty interesting.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I can unironically implode if the pc thread wishes.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
ahahaha joke's on me I will implode anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
after seeing the infoxplosion the D2 endgame may not suck afterall[*]

[*]provided the game gets re-balanced by Bungo if something like poo poo taken captains gets deployed instead of letting patrols rot, see the cliffs on peenus