Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

omg lmao it's actually going back out into the gulf.

it's going to loving do it. it's going to hit corpus christi, go into the gulf, power back up, and slam into somewhere from around galveston to the tx/la border.

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=eus&pkg=mslp_wind&runtime=2017082500&fh=30

Yeah i take back what i said earlier a smidge lol thats pretty andrew like. If you didnt flood during andrew this cant get you though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

chicken and waffle lays sound good as hell

please do not gently caress the chicken and waffles

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

STAY FUCKIN' LIT NITE CREW I'M OUT

peace rushels rush well into what dreams may come in the fake news of sleep

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

chicken and waffle lays sound good as hell

They're not as good as you'd think. Mostly just a messy flavor and super salty with a vaguely maple back end, doesn't really taste like chicken and waffles.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
people from utah, utahns

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
what happened to just meetin a nice lady and hittin it off and dating for awhile and then maybe if everything goes well and u get through some trying times together you think about making a life toghether

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ScrubLeague posted:

They're not as good as you'd think. Mostly just a messy flavor and super salty with a vaguely maple back end, doesn't really taste like chicken and waffles.

yeah it sounds like itd be fukken awful on a tater chip

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mormonpartyboat posted:

people from utah, utahns

utahianos

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

what happened to just meetin a nice lady and hittin it off and dating for awhile and then maybe if everything goes well and u get through some trying times together you think about making a life toghether

fuckin' and truckin' happened

never stop truckin' while you fuckin'.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zapps voodoo chips were all emptied from the frenzy of human beings doing an entire first school week's shopping in 24 hours.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

trump

millennial do not have time to d8 because they're ir8 and cant w8 for the next kuw8

karmacoma

what

jamaican aroma

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

fuckin' and truckin' happened

never stop truckin' while you fuckin'.

fair

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

bad things, at least to me

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I hope you boys enjoyed Corpus Christi while you had the chance, because it's fuckin gone by Monday.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lastgirl that makes no sense

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...w-all-of-texas/

this is a video of hurricane Harvey from space

it looks apocalyptic

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mormonpartyboat posted:

people from utah, utahns

mormons

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

freak

but i love it

:swoon:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bad things, at least to me

im sorry :(

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Schnorkles posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

I hope you boys enjoyed Corpus Christi while you had the chance, because it's fuckin gone by Monday.

It is very flat, grid city, and a freeway. They have nothing but a stumpy seawall.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

-A legal department that wants to rip my head off (well, it feels that way sometimes)...

-A talented product developer, eccentric editors, and vendors constantly “out to lunch” on vital projects (like the time our customer service phone number got forwarded to some random stranger right after we launched our first sexual health product - ask me how much fun that was) ...

-The scrutiny of the FDA which (like any federal government entity) is an inept, deplorable, and useless organization…

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

the only way to enjoy texas is by not being there, so corpus christis existence is p immaterial to its enjoyability

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Lol it actually makes them sound cool though. They are not.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

haones

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the trick to relationships is bailing as soon as you hit minor difficulties or annoyances. i ain't fuckin' time for you idiosyncratic chap stick use or ur "catching colds" and "feeling sick once a year" bullshit.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

omg lmao it's actually going back out into the gulf.

it's going to loving do it. it's going to hit corpus christi, go into the gulf, power back up, and slam into somewhere from around galveston to the tx/la border.

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=eus&pkg=mslp_wind&runtime=2017082500&fh=30

as a houstonian who will be turbofucked by the slam jam fakeout I respect the storm's superior strategy and accept my fate

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Lol, yes, colleges no longer produce doctors, chemists, lawyers, etc.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i did enjoy the corpse of christ, yes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

shhh

everything will be fine schonrkles

everything will be

no its not going to be but thats okay

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i aint :colbert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc8bQoL-J0

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

i dont think anyone has ever enjoyed corpus christi

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
texasdeth XD

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

poo poo whatever happened to DA BRAT

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i wish everyone happiness in this the best of all threads :peanut:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

corpus beach is awful, but about to no longer be a problem.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also if u live in texas near the hurricane please be safe

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Calibanibal posted:

i did enjoy the corpse of christ, yes

*body* of christ

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
for real though RIP corpus somehow every update is worse for you guys and despite being an ugly trash beach you don't deserve this weird sharknado that seems to actively be hunting you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I played a show with my band in Corpus in 2001 the day before TS Alison hit, we drank Fireball and smoked some weed and it was a pretty good time. Then it took us 8 hours to get out of Houston the next day, that was sick.

RIP the Gulf Coast, gas prices are already up 20 cents from Tuesday.

• Locked thread