Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Third World Reggin posted:

at least houston may finally become clean

is this before or after the nuclear plant gets torn asunder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

Zyla.

Yesterday you said you'd give me some Jack pics. And here we are today with no fuckin Jack pics.

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I POSTED IT

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

joe barton's erasing another whiteboard only to discover (HURRCAINE??)---------PUSHES THE OIL------->(ALASKA) is in permanent marker

-----------> DRILL BABY DRILL!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DogonCrook posted:

Ok for real why are you all talking like this is big? i have a house there ao yall are making me nervous. Why is this one worse than andrew or any of the other storms? A 3 really isnt poo poo. I used to chasw hurricanes chopping trees so ive seen some poo poo and this does not look like poo poo to me even if it stalls. Is this really something different? I havent seen any weather today but the radar looks normal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Storm_Allison

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

this new taylor swift song

she is not so good

:whitewater:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
aaaaaaaaaaa the av club deleted almost all of their cover series off youtube what the fuuuuuuck im maaaaaaaad

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

seems all too appropriate that trump will be prez for the most destructive hurricane in us history in his first year on the job

It's gonna be pretty loving hard to beat the Galveston Hurricane

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/HelenKennedy/status/900889138035126274

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Zyla posted:

she is not so good

agreed

smdh

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Zyla posted:

she is not so good

https://twitter.com/Mobute/status/900933842206429184

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

don't blame me, I voted for Ed Balls :colbert:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

As a person that wanted to watch the world burn after Bernie lost the primary, I believe this.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/senorrinhatch/status/900876809675431936

dang

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egmonYMfIrA

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

none of them made it to the market

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's gonna be pretty loving hard to beat the Galveston Hurricane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTcPxATzm0

the whole thing is worth watching

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

DogonCrook posted:

Ok for real why are you all talking like this is big? i have a house there ao yall are making me nervous. Why is this one worse than andrew or any of the other storms? A 3 really isnt poo poo. I used to chasw hurricanes chopping trees so ive seen some poo poo and this does not look like poo poo to me even if it stalls. Is this really something different? I havent seen any weather today but the radar looks normal.

You know how Katrina gets talked about as a man made disaster?

That's what this is going to be. Texas has neglected infrastructure so badly for so long they've been mulching their own roads for years now to save on maintenance. The only roads that get any attention are major thoroughfares that are going to be loving useless when they're under water. They've skimped so much on drain systems that regular old thunderstorms overload the storm drains and shoot water out of manholes. And that's the state response alone. Huge swathes of the federal government are woefully understaffed. There are more acting and interim directors and secretaries than actual ones. Trump hosed around with flood coverage last drat week. FEMA was headless through June and the NOAA is still vacant at the top. Do you remember how Andrew tore a wet gaping hole through South Florida because they had woefully insufficient building codes? That's where all that poo poo on the coast is right loving now. Your governor is the least crippled part of the state apparatus when it comes to this.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Yeah sorry this is the one i meant. So this is happening again? Because gently caress i do not need this lol.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

it's almost as if

bernie

would have

won

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

DogonCrook posted:

Gratz on your boat.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Señor Rin Hatch is thinkin bout thos; pigs

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Zyla posted:

she is not so good

I know none of her songs and I'm alright with that. being out of touch ftw

I'll keep blasting Tchaikovsky like I always do :cool:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FAUXTON posted:

That's what this is going to be. Texas has neglected infrastructure so badly for so long they've been mulching their own roads for years now to save on maintenance. The only roads that get any attention are major thoroughfares that are going to be loving useless when they're under water. They've skimped so much on drain systems that regular old thunderstorms overload the storm drains and shoot water out of manholes. And that's the state response alone. Huge swathes of the federal government are woefully understaffed. There are more acting and interim directors and secretaries than actual ones. Trump hosed around with flood coverage last drat week. FEMA was headless through June and the NOAA is still vacant at the top. Do you remember how Andrew tore a wet gaping hole through South Florida because they had woefully insufficient building codes? That's where all that poo poo on the coast is right loving now. Your governor is the least crippled part of the state apparatus when it comes to this.

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/746803108949409793

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

FAUXTON posted:

the market will decide

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

Fukushima 2.0 for sure then

oh boy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
thinkin bout those pork belly futures

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/900932713523425280

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

financially racist posted:

it's almost as if

bernie

would have

won

:cry: shut up I know

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

financially racist posted:

it's almost as if

bernie

would have

won

https://twitter.com/b_schaffner/status/900377784337518592

It's almost as if there's something to people saying Bernie bros were strangely racist, assuming the crossovers weren't just voting Bernie for shits and giggles and wouldn't have voted for him in the general anyway.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Zyla posted:

I POSTED IT

post more cat

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

man that's cool

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Weeping Wound posted:

Fukushima 2.0 for sure then

oh boy

Lol oh right Rick Perry is the guy who is supposed to be handling that iirc

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's no rule that says a hurricane can't last forever.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

:chloe:

but, the original picture, because gently caress

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

its fine this is fine

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's no rule that says a hurricane can't last forever.

Permacane in the Permian

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-HQMoD6L3M

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FAUXTON posted:

I pointed that out earlier lol~