Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

the rest of the country is going to suffer the news coverage fawning over these idiots and treating them like innocent victims when this is precisely what they wanted, government governing least.

over the next few months these loving filth are going to be roaming my streets like stray god drat animals looking for handouts because they voted their state infrastructure into the loving stone age and nobody, not one single person, will even think to ask whether this could have been mitigated by (((bigger government))) because that would just be mean to these benighted poor stupid fucks who loaded their own dice and just rolled loving snake eyes.

your streets

DO YOU HAVE A STREET GUN TOO???????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Epic High Five posted:

I powered through to check and yeah, it all seems to be about him but somehow Edo also plays a secondary role?

Dumb as hell imho

Alita is the #1 most complex and fascinating person in the universe that that time, edo is #2 at first for a bit, murder captain villian fuckers are a combined #3, with Edo not really being a huge plot point until near the end when Nova starts flexing his dominance

it's nicely animated but a real poo poo adaptation of the manga, kind of like Akira except mildly screwed up instead of made into something equally good

my dad used to have (maybe still has) a really nice animation cel from that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

goku is much stronger than edo tbqh

this is frankly bullshit because Edo lives in his world but Goku is dead

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zyla posted:

your streets

DO YOU HAVE A STREET GUN TOO???????

gently caress I wish

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

trump loves helping during floods

i like how they specifically asked him if he was just here for press and he was like "no of course not"

then he shows up, hands out one thing for the camera, then immediately leaves

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Donald J. Trump, The President of the United States posted:

pissing outdoors and also on beds and in my mouth owns

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

sloppo posted:

pissing outdoors owns

don't let em see your junk though

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dewgy posted:

it's nicely animated but a real poo poo adaptation of the manga, kind of like Akira except mildly screwed up instead of made into something equally good

my dad used to have (maybe still has) a really nice animation cel from that

the art was, as was consistent with the manga, quite nice. The voice acting was a bit too dramatic for me considering the themes of sociopathy and insane blind drive to compete in the manga

the art was good tho!

Never read the akira manga tho

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

but yeah i'm ready for the lesson of this disaster being "we probably need more tax cuts for the rich"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

goku isnt dead

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cool that the hand receiving the box is a leathery old crypt keeper talon with gaudy-assed rings, is this a flood in Naples or some poo poo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/DOGGEAUX/status/900526948929028097

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

cool that the hand receiving the box is a leathery old crypt keeper talon with gaudy-assed rings, is this a flood in Naples or some poo poo

i think it was another aid worker

what, you think trump would touch a peasant directly? all those germs

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

a helpful bear posted:

oh gently caress I remember he was handing out Play Doh and Legos and poo poo.

That was like 300 years ago

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

goku isnt dead

nobody is dead if you just rub enough balls

tha't's the lesson of DBZ

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Yinlock posted:

but yeah i'm ready for the lesson of this disaster being "we probably need more tax cuts for the rich"

If you dont allow a trickle-down, you end up with a major flood

I mean thats just math

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

oh gently caress I remember he was handing out Play Doh and Legos and poo poo.

That was like 300 years ago

one, he handed out one thing then immediately left

he hasn't even bothered trying to keep up the illusion since either

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yinlock posted:

i think it was another aid worker

what, you think trump would touch a peasant directly? all those germs

As shriveled as that claw looks it's more like they're an AIDS worker than an aid worker

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
e: nvm man i really hosed up this post im drunk

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

a helpful bear posted:

This is a real hosed up Goatse tribute but it has the ring so ill allow it

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
alright i got stuff for this kiddos man this is tough work nobody knew how tough this work is until now!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

This is a real hosed up Goatse tribute but it has the ring so ill allow it

texas gonna be floatse soon

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Yinlock posted:

one, he handed out one thing then immediately left

he hasn't even bothered trying to keep up the illusion since either

Fake news, i see a picture of him handing out a box of playdoh, and another larger box containing some hot wheels and poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

alright i got stuff for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsRcoj3dy8

i dunno

it's funny tho

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

alright i got stuff for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsRcoj3dy8

i dunno

it's funny tho

armstrong is the best anime character ever

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
drat this broad is about 1,000 years too old for me but i love a good grandma. love that flag u did betsy

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Zyla posted:

texas gonna be floatse soon

:smugdon:

E: :nice: is apparently an emote i dreamed existed?

Oiled and Ready has issued a correction as of 06:43 on Aug 25, 2017

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also there was some anime witgh 3 girls walking down and 2 decide that they must fight for honor or something, and the third argues that honor means nothing in the face of just winning

then the two are horrified and try to reasong what she is talking about

eventually they all agree to not fight and the "win at all costs" one drops a sharp rock she was gonna use to kill the other two

what was that anime huh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

FAUXTON posted:

the rest of the country is going to suffer the news coverage fawning over these idiots and treating them like innocent victims when this is precisely what they wanted, government governing least.

over the next few months these loving filth are going to be roaming my streets like stray god drat animals looking for handouts because they voted their state infrastructure into the loving stone age and nobody, not one single person, will even think to ask whether this could have been mitigated by (((bigger government))) because that would just be mean to these benighted poor stupid fucks who loaded their own dice and just rolled loving snake eyes.

stupid

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

armstrong is the best anime character ever

I'm not saying this is how it works between powerliftings greeting each oother

but I'm not saying it's not is all I'm saying and also not saying

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
all anime is travesty

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
god bless our president that never plays golf and spends his weekends handing out toys to needy children

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

notice how it's implied at the end that nobody else in the room has their respect except each other

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Epic High Five posted:

also there was some anime witgh 3 girls walking down and 2 decide that they must fight for honor or something, and the third argues that honor means nothing in the face of just winning

eventually they all agree to not fight and the "win at all costs" one drops a sharp rock she was gonna use to kill the other two

what was that anime huh

no clue, op

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Guy Goodbody posted:

They can only upload dubs when somebody dubs a show. IBO got dubbed because they ran it on American TV.

Similarly, they just uploaded the Build Fighters dub because it aired in the Philippines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZMb6PDdQ2o

The Philippine Build Fighters dub is, maybe not that very good

you dont have any idea what a bad dub is until youve heard vietnamese state broadcasting dub the simpsons

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Epic High Five posted:

what was that anime huh

the simpsons

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

love when liberals reveal thei rclassist hate because its the right kind of poor people suffering

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

safely sodomized posted:

love when liberals reveal thei rclassist hate because its the right kind of poor people suffering

Haha yeah. Me, I want all people to suffer

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

I love that game he's playing, "reverse racism is dumb fake poo poo but try as hard as you can and maybe you can hate it into existence"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Michael Bayleaf posted:

Haha yeah. Me, I want all people to suffer

then you should post more

• Locked thread