Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Max Coveri posted:

At this point they should make a Frankenstein skin for Ryze, given how many times he's been reworked and rebuilt.
Shake my god damnned head you don't own the zombie ryze skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Maybe they can rework Ryze again so that Realm Warp can be put on a support champ where it should have been in the first place!!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vermain posted:

Maybe they can rework Ryze again so that Realm Warp can be put on a support champ where it should have been in the first place!!
Spring split there were a couple people putting in work on reworked Ryze including Faker and Bjerg. I'm sure it's going to be a pocket pick for at least one team at World's.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Are you ready for TSM vs. CLG in the NA finals again, followed by an exciting play-in round and a predictable tournament???

RealFoxy posted:

Shake my god damnned head you don't own the zombie ryze skin

I had forgotten he has one. I stand corrected.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Max Coveri posted:

Are you ready for TSM vs. CLG in the NA finals again, followed by an exciting play-in round and a predictable tournament???

I had forgotten he has one. I stand corrected.

I'll take imt thanks

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

RealFoxy posted:

Spring split there were a couple people putting in work on reworked Ryze including Faker and Bjerg. I'm sure it's going to be a pocket pick for at least one team at World's.

If UoL limps there somehow because everyone on G2 dies, Exileh will probably int on it.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
CLG isn't going to finals and tbh TSM DIG is a tossup if being generous since DIG was 4-1 in game score vs TSM this split

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Ah that's a good point except TSM is going to win the split so they're going to beat dig. "But they won the regular season games!" Shhhhsh. No. Go home.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
dignitas - a team you can rely on

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Firebert posted:

CLG isn't going to finals and tbh TSM DIG is a tossup if being generous since DIG was 4-1 in game score vs TSM this split

I agree that's generous to Dig who are not TSM who are real and strong and my friends

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TSM band wagoners should be banned from this earth

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
i too care immensely about what teams other people cheer for

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
If you root for Liquid, nothing can ever grind you down.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Max Coveri posted:

If you root for Liquid, nothing can ever grind you down.

Except rooting for liquid

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
I'm rooting for Liquid. To get relegated.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Moatman posted:

I'm rooting for Liquid. To get relegated.
Bad news friend, they kept their spot and there will be no more relegations

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

FAKE EDIT - Wrong league thread.

In worlds news, I will always be rooting for NA. Even as they choke and die.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Ryze is a good example why you shouldnt name heroes after your idiot company owner

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Sexpansion posted:

I'll take imt thanks

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Immortals and KT will both make it to World's this year and just choke in group stages.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
this giants roster seems alright

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
welp NIP picked Azir they are going to lose this game

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Sexpansion posted:

look at this idiot

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Sexpansion posted:

Never doubt the ability of the Mysterious Monkeys to instantly spaghetti against the absolute worst team in EU LCS.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
this is embarassing

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lmao at getting solo killed as jayce vs. renekton after blowing flash

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Every one of these fights are just hilariously sloppy.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Bye Monkeys.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

MM just got loving obliterated, holy moly. That 1v5 Syndra steal's a real tilter.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
had a tough day but seeing amazing get relegated makes it all worth while

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Lovechop posted:

post of the day

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Lovechop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZazcVS6gKo4

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

this giants roster seems alright

Ya I like Jizuke he was playing really well in teamfights. Seems like another great potential eu mid. Their adc was also very good.

Btw lots of good games tonight. GPL playoffs semi finals with Gigabyte Marines, LMS finals, LPL semi finals.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

Immortals and KT will both make it to World's this year and just choke in group stages.

As long as Immortals can make it to Worlds, I'll be a happy camper.

I wasn't able to watch all of Giants vs Schalke but drat that looked like a close fight.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i am sorta bummed that giants arent the spanish team but ruin is a lot of fun to watch

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Dignitas is gonna win the split baby

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

rabidsquid posted:

i am sorta bummed that giants arent the spanish team but ruin is a lot of fun to watch

Wait, they aren't? Are there two teams with the same name?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

all of the spanish players have been gone since before they got relegated

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

RIP pepiinero's hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
iG and EDG went to game 5