Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hahahaha

and a good ed balls to you, thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ok, time 4 some real talk. let's put aside all our fun we hav ein this thread and i admit 2 things:

1. i don't, and don't think anyone else in the threa dis serious in their lust for rural hurricane death (or any death 4 that matter)
2. i have at times of great personal trials doubted the existance of piss tape

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

And here we see people who understand how the GOP keeps power trying to keep the long con going after Trump shat all over it by removing the dogwhistles from the GOP's real goals. Also, note how the GOP seems to be focusing more on 2020 at this point rather than 2018.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

nopantsjack posted:

that kasich guy reminds me, whatever happened to that kucinich fellow? He seemed like a Good Egg, he'd even seen aliens!

On January 16, 2013, Kucinich joined Fox News Channel as a regular contributor.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Unperson_47 posted:

ok, time 4 some real talk. let's put aside all our fun we hav ein this thread and i admit 2 things:

1. i don't, and don't think anyone else in the threa dis serious in their lust for rural hurricane death (or any death 4 that matter)

wtf is this bull poo poo

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

And here we see people who understand how the GOP keeps power trying to keep the long con going after Trump shat all over it by removing the dogwhistles from the GOP's real goals. Also, note how the GOP seems to be focusing more on 2020 at this point rather than 2018.

theyre happy with their majorities on the hill

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/abc7newsbayarea/status/901090981780606978

:pedophiles:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

I think we're all waiting for some fat CHUD in a Trump shirt to be floating down a highway covered in 20 feet of water screaming "WHY OBAMA WHY" before being swallowed whole as Trump laughs in a tiny window in the right corner of the screen.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Junkyard Poodle posted:

gently caress, think I'm gonna get a chili rellenos for lunch

make sure you loudly ask for a soda with ice, then joke about ice either being there or coming soon

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
oh that?
Yeah that's my noose, you know just in case I need to hang someone in self defense.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
u know what's an excellent werd? Celerity

Unperson_47 posted:

m8...

*takes a knee*

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Texas was seafloor during the mid- to late Cretaceous period as part of the North American Inland Sea so we're returning to our natural form.

Seriously the Gulf Coast is hosed.

lol thrust belt

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Just got a push notification "The first hurricane of Trump's presidency will be managed by former Obama official"

Thx for the heads up on how state media is gonna spin the catastrophic death toll and lingering damages

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Laidlaw posted the story for Halflife Episode 3!!!
http://www.marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/

Thanks Trump!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ShernMinKHOU/status/901091733664133120

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

best part of this thread is the folks from Texas adjacent areas lust for Texan death while people farther afield wonder why

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

why blur out the license plate

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

But which one gets to be president? Do they each run as each others VP and winner gets to be top bitch?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Unperson_47 posted:

im just choosing theyre trolling cus that kind of inhumanity is depressing

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

shoulda kept his plate unblurred, you know... free speech

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Al! posted:

wait what

it's fan fiction

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

actually you spend more money on rural poo poo because guess what their infrastructure is mostly in poo poo shape and that's one of the reasons they see the government as bad, as part of an overall policy program to spend way more on actually important poo poo everywhere

some rural people are irredeemable racists and such but many were just raised in a culture where conservatism was the done thing. they think rural areas are ignored for spending because they've never gone into the cities for any length of time and realized that everywhere, necessary spending is willfully ignored by terrible local, state, and federal governments. this is why they believe so hard in market bullshit, not any genuine ideological commitment.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Elephanthead posted:

But which one gets to be president? Do they each run as each others VP and winner gets to be top bitch?

that question only matters if there's some difference between the two

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Agean90 posted:

best part of this thread is the folks from Texas adjacent areas lust for Texan death while people farther afield wonder why

whos fukken wonderin :colbert:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

no more elections

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Basebf555 posted:

Legit Mexican and tex mex are just two different flavors of awesome, nothing wrong with loving both.

the term tex mex even means two different things to white people and people from the actual area

like cabrito is extremely tasty and extremely tex mex but you aren't gonna see a speared baby goat roasting in a taco bell any time soon

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Never Forget

The Nastier Nate posted:

This post commemorates all the patriots who bravely posted on the double sex page of August 24th 2017

TwoStepBoog
WoodrowSkillson
Agrajag
triple sulk
NUKES CURE NORKS
zegermans
new kind of cat
Daztek
Sudden Loud Noise
Rushi
Epic High Five
Zyla
A Handed Missus
Turdfuzz
Squizzle
safely sodomized
Lastgirl
Bear Retrieval Unit
Bert Roberge
triple sulk (2nd post)
Mr. Jive
sloppo
SpiderHyphenMan
eonwe
deathbysnusnu
a messed up horse
Lawman 0
Agrajag
The Nastier Nate
Wamsutta
Al!
Brain Curry
zakkro
juche avocado
Iron Crowned
UFOTofuTacoCat
Happy Noodle Boy
tinstaach
new kind of cat (2nd post)
The Snoo

If you're name isn't on that list consider yourself a cuck, a failure and am embarrassment in the eyes of the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Agrajag posted:

why blur out the license plate

The plate was Cockman

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
i always assumed "tex mex" is just normal mexican food but with piles of orange cheese on top. is it not?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
lmao forever that 8 dems control sen8

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mormonpartyboat posted:

the term tex mex even means two different things to white people and people from the actual area

like cabrito is extremely tasty and extremely tex mex but you aren't gonna see a speared baby goat roasting in a taco bell any time soon

dont be talkin poo poo about my taco bell

this is your first and only warning

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

jerry seinfel posted:

10:30 am || Receives his daily intelligence briefing
11:30 am || Meets with Secretary of State Tillerson
3:00 pm || Departs for Camp David

Hahahahahaha I'm taking the day off and I'm still doing more than loving POTUS after his month off

holy poo poo he's going to Camp David for a third time :stare:

maybe he liked it after all (it does have a small golf course)

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

nopantsjack posted:

that kasich guy reminds me, whatever happened to that kucinich fellow? He seemed like a Good Egg, he'd even seen aliens!

he returned to his home planet after his district got gerrymandered out of existence

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
The Sen8 Democrats

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Thom and the Heads posted:

i always assumed "tex mex" is just normal mexican food but with piles of orange cheese on top. is it not?

it usually just means "mexican or mexican adjacent food white people like"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

safely sodomized posted:

im just choosing theyre trolling cus that kind of inhumanity is depressing

my decorum :negative:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agrajag posted: