Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QQmore
Jan 10, 2010
As long as they maintain the quirky humor and shenanigans... it'll be alright. Maybe a uncensored version or OVAs? :v:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
[url="http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Golden-Kamui/Ch-106--Faster-than-a-Speeding-Bullet?id=376456"]It's time for that good poo poo we all want.[/spoiler]

Confession: I've never seen Point Break.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ear twin ftw.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
new chapter

bummed we didn't get the 7th brigade doing "10 mad men and a baby" for at least a couple of chapters

HouseofGlass
Apr 18, 2005
Quick! To the Bat-Fax!
Here's a new chapter, full of the majesty and beauty of nature: https://bato.to/reader#7be4aa2c806dd5be

Also, here's the Ainu crane dance on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp9yuAkDp5Q

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I want page 14 as my forums avatar, but alas it's way too big to properly make it fit.

Heh heh. "Fit." Heh heh.

Jo Joestar
Oct 24, 2013
Wow, you must be a Friend who's good at being a perverted murderer!

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Wonderful. It's a shame that the artist relies so much on photo-references, but I do really sense the intimate love of nature.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm so glad that the English scans have finally arrived at this arc, and I am sad that Bad Seafood is dead and unable to read it.

HouseofGlass
Apr 18, 2005
Quick! To the Bat-Fax!
A new chapter! Keep following your dreams, Shiton! https://bato.to/reader#d9353058afab3fa3

Also chapter 109 came out a couple days ago in case you missed it!

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Finally gave in to the hype and started reading this a few days ago. Once again a Japanese author reveals their society's deep-seated neuroses about losing face.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Rangpur posted:

Once again a Japanese author reveals their society's deep-seated neuroses about losing face.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/rariatoo/status/867727608498212869

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/transfren/status/897556179836186624

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
When I read about the weirdos in this manga, I'm reminded of that Araki quote about Kira where he says something like "even if he's a serial killer, he tries his best at it". I bet the GK author thinks that often.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

what a wild chapter

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sugimoto punching the dog lmfao

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I think the series might be nearing the endgame, only because we're running out of types of criminals. Where do we go after this?

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I don't think we've had a cannibal. Evil clown. Sexually attracted to fire. Theodore Roosevelt, but evil. Thomas Edison, but, well, I guess just Thomas Edison. Adult teen baby.

Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Maybe I just want to be happy, huh?! Maybe I want my life to not be a trainwreck for five GOD DAMN minutes?!

Explosions posted:

I don't think we've had a cannibal.

Wasn't the hotel owner eating her victims?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Explosions posted:

I don't think we've had a cannibal. Evil clown. Sexually attracted to fire. Theodore Roosevelt, but evil. Thomas Edison, but, well, I guess just Thomas Edison. Adult teen baby.

Hey - we don't sign our posts around here.

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

Marathoned this over the last few days after seeing it pop up on Convince Someone to Read a Manga in One Image and holy poo poo what an incredible thing it is.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

I think the series might be nearing the endgame, only because we're running out of types of criminals. Where do we go after this?

We can tell how close we are to the end game by counting up the number of tattooed skins in every groups posession.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Eponymous posted:

Wasn't the hotel owner eating her victims?

Wasn't he (he still goes by he, right? I don't remember, but i thought it was just a disguise thing. Please correct if wrong) not eating them, but like, modifying his body to be like them? He was a surgeon convict or something.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Meme Emulator posted:

We can tell how close we are to the end game by counting up the number of tattooed skins in every groups posession.

I mean even if they were further along with those skins the fake ones are still a possibility they haven't figured out a new plan for AND there's still the whole, you know, reading the map and finding the dang gold part

I can't remember if they're still actually gonna try to get into the prison or not

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Wasn't he (he still goes by he, right? I don't remember, but i thought it was just a disguise thing. Please correct if wrong) not eating them, but like, modifying his body to be like them? He was a surgeon convict or something.

It seemed to be implying that they were consuming specific body parts in order to maintain a youthful appearance, which to some extent seems to have happened from the time they were a soldier to the time when they began running the hotel either by the magic of makeup or by consuming ~vitality~ of victims

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
The absolute madman

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
Fuckin ledge

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Golden Kamui is too good. We don't deserve this.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

sugimoto is so happy for him.

also rip his rifle.

Roobanguy fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Aug 27, 2017

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sasuga Bearfucker

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Plutonis posted:

Sasuga Bearfucker

Not emptyquoting.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
:rip: Sugimoto's rifle

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Golden Kamui is so incredibly, unbelievably good. I love it so.

HouseofGlass
Apr 18, 2005
Quick! To the Bat-Fax!
It's really great.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
At least he died doing what he loved.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue