Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

also sam clovis is gonna be made chief scientist of the usda and promptly eat enough cheese to stop his heart

gonna fuckin own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Atoramos posted:

I'm sure this joke has already been made but now that HL3's story came out it's clear the mattering has begun.

ty for alerting me to this news :patriot:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Relevant Tangent posted:

Socks was better off with the lady who he ended up with though. Never trust a dog person.

never trust anybody, idiot

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

die die die die

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
has someone said sam blobis yet??

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dumbass loving america n its stupid rear end hurricanes gettin all hosed up n poo poo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dogs and humans evolved together, you know. Dogs were guards and hunting partners and the two species entered a mutually beneficial symbiosis.

So people who don't like dogs are evolutionary throwbacks, primitive-minded sub-men

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

no it fukken aint im nice to animals you stupid piece of poo poo

humans are animals too

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

zegermans posted:

remember when the Clintons banished Socks because he didn't get along with their dumbass new dog Buddy who promptly ate a bumper post-presidency and they didn't even take Socks back?

gently caress the Clintons for that specifically.

lock them up

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Turdfuzz posted:

dumbass loving america n its stupid rear end hurricanes gettin all hosed up n poo poo

agreed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

it rules

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

but I work hard so I deserve those :qq: *has only worked 7 months part time at a gas station before getting on the dole after getting crippled while driving drunk*

lol yeah this, plus the fact that if they have kids and don't make more than 75k/year they're probably taking more than they give by a bigly margin just like "those folk" who "abuse the system"

There's so much regressive taxation in this country and people are just used to it. You can still pay more of your paycheck to the government than a billionaire even if you pay no Federal taxes at all lmao

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
a lot of people are going to die or lose their homes and livelihoods in texas

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

juche avocado posted:

did it? woah

i mean i'm not expecting anything revelatory but

i like the concept of the ship phasing through a time stream and being able to see the past and present and everything in between from its deck

would have been a cool area im thinkin

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

That DICK! posted:

die die die die

thats my plan, you think a shotgun or a large revolver would work better

mags
May 30, 2008

our terrible president is going to mismanage emergency response and kill more people

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

this hurricane aint gonna do poo poo to me if i wanna die im gonna hafta do it myself :colbert:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mister magpie posted:

extremeply sherrif david y. clarke:] this is what you liberals want to use to hurt trump!!!11 monsters!!!

mags
May 30, 2008

i'm really nervous for people i know that live there

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mister magpie posted:

our terrible president is going to mismanage emergency response and kill more people

god i hope im one of them

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Guy Goodbody posted:

Dogs and humans evolved together, you know. Dogs were guards and hunting partners and the two species entered a mutually beneficial symbiosis.

So people who don't like dogs are evolutionary throwbacks, primitive-minded sub-men

Same but with hurricanes. That's why we leave tasty treats for them!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

hurricane katrina was cuz of the gays remember some preacher guy said that
well wtf now god loving asssss

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UNLEASH THE TORNADOCANE

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

mister magpie posted:

https://twitter.com/Labourwave1/status/900909733070110720

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mister magpie posted:

yeah it's going to be real bad

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's what you tell yourself because you're a basic bitch with the worst pet

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

hurricane katrina was cuz of the gays remember some preacher guy said that
well wtf now god loving asssss

hey youre dead
howd you manage to be so lucky

mags
May 30, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

extremeply sherrif david y. clarke:] this is what you liberals want to use to hurt trump!!!11 monsters!!!

haha

i'm not anti joke and i am not saying that people shouldn't joke about it

it's just that i can't come up with anything because of the anxiety

all we can do is laugh about it i guess

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
extremply shersrif david b. clarke:] liberals better get their fill of hurricane rain water because i aint giving you a drat drink in the clink when im done with you!!!!11

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

its a good thing that trump's agencies aren't completely unfilled at the high levels and that republicans aren't notorious for refusing to send federal funds to natural disaster sites!!!!!

mags
May 30, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

god i hope im one of them

i really hope you aren't

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

There's an old saying in Florida — I know it's in Texas, probably in Florida — that says, category 3, shame on — shame on you. Tornado — you can't get fooled again.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/GlennF/status/901105673513050112

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i agree with mister magpie and i hope that everyone comes out okay and that fema is on top of things afterwards but i fear for the worst

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mister magpie posted:

i really hope you aren't
:thunk:

mags
May 30, 2008

i honestly don't dislike you and i feel that you respond to me like i do, just want you to know that

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Lastgirl posted:

pretty good grift game he's got, i wonder how much gorilla semen he sold and consumed to get those designer shades

I think he stole them from Roger Stone

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Augus posted:

is he just doing a Lets Play of the morning news now

"Now," you say?

juche avocado