Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Im*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Plus Costco has tons of cool vitamins supplements and even yoga mats ✔️

I *only* buy electronics from Costco. Their warranty is incredible. We had a tv fall from the wall at my moms old office, instead of buying a new one I went in and explained what happened. The Costco lady saw the bolt broke inside the Tv - she said well it's Samsungs bolt right? - gave me a full refund 1.5 years later. I bought a similar tv for $200 less and used the rest of my Costco cash to buy poo poo I don't need but they're simply awesome.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

MrLogan posted:

Also, similar weight.

Mel, you may have issues.

BrownThunder posted:

Costco doors are pretty large, I think that's a door Mel can fit through without needing to turn sideways like he normally does.

jeez guys I know my sweet bi and pecs are pretty huge but I think you are over-exaggerating

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mel Mudkiper posted:

jeez guys I know my sweet bi and pecs are pretty huge but I think you are over-exaggerating

what about the lonely part tho are we right about that

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
My weight is always over what it should be because of my massive dong, it's a curse

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Mel, you can buy alcohol there without a membership. Go buy some Kirkland booze (it's worth it) and walk around and try some samples. You'll be convinced in no time

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Doltos posted:

what about the lonely part tho are we right about that

how could I be lonely when I have The TFF Chat Thread - Bad chicken! Mess you up!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I wish there was a costco nearby, but instead I have the knockoff BJ's, which is... really just a costco except they pay their employees less.

On the other hand I do get to say, "yeah, spent $200 on BJ's again" a lot, which is a joke that never gets old.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Who among us truly isn't alone?

Well, me I guess because I have all these anime figurines

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Just walk in the exit of Costco and say "hey I'm going to the membership desk" if they ask (they won't), then walk right past and into the warehouse.

They aren't cops.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Kalli posted:

I wish there was a costco nearby, but instead I have the knockoff BJ's, which is... really just a costco except they pay their employees less.

On the other hand I do get to say, "yeah, spent $200 on BJ's again" a lot, which is a joke that never gets old.

Oh it's really not though

Costco brand poo poo is WAY better

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Intruder posted:

Who among us truly isn't alone?

Well, me I guess because I have all these anime figurines

Depends on which figures tho?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Doltos posted:

Depends on which figures tho?

Yeah, like what if it's that $15m Murakami statue of Cloud with a giant jizz lasso?

Also I would like to thank Somethingawful for making sure that's a thing from over a decade ago that I can recall instantly.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I actually bought my last TV from a place called Video-Only, which is a West coast TV place. I went in there, told them the TV I wanted, they pulled up the same TV on Amazon and said "we will match their price, and make it sales tax free" which saved me a couple hundred dollars. They're pretty good, somehow cheaper than Costco.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Only the finest waifus may grace the Mel shelf

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Yeah, like what if it's that $15m Murakami statue of Cloud with a giant jizz lasso?

Also I would like to thank Somethingawful for making sure that's a thing from over a decade ago that I can recall instantly.

You made me Google this and lol:

http://gawker.com/388435/murakamis-4m-jack-off-cartoon NSFW obvs

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So if you were a procedural cop show investigating the new BTK killer or whatever, would it be creepier to finally find the suspect's house and go in and see it decorated like some otaku nightmare with hundreds of figures everywhere, or if it was pristine with just one.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh wow that's a real thing

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Kalli posted:

So if you were a procedural cop show investigating the new BTK killer or whatever, would it be creepier to finally find the suspect's house and go in and see it decorated like some otaku nightmare with hundreds of figures everywhere, or if it was pristine with just one.

The former is just a gross nerd house. The latter is gonna be more unsettling. Especially if it's displayed really prominently someplace that makes no goddamn sense for it to be. Like, I dunno, in the middle of the entryway or something.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

What about 100s of figures but it's all just the jacking off cloud figure

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

What about 100s of figures but it's all just the jacking off cloud figure

You sell them and become immensely wealthy apparently

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sean10mm posted:

The former is just a gross nerd house. The latter is gonna be more unsettling. Especially if it's displayed really prominently someplace that makes no goddamn sense for it to be. Like, I dunno, in the middle of the entryway or something.

In my mind's eye, it's on an otherwise empty bookcase in a pristine white bedroom opposite a bed at eye level.

Ice T just looks at and gives a mother of god and then they stumble onto the tupperware containers full of severed lady calves or whatever.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

What if the entire house is barren, no furniture, electronics, etc except in the guy's rape/murder room where lovingly mounted on the wall is a giant foam Cloud sword from FF7

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Intruder posted:

What if the entire house is barren, no furniture, electronics, etc except in the guy's rape/murder room where lovingly mounted on the wall is a giant foam Cloud sword from FF7

You've seen my apartment?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I thought RG3 was the only poster with a rape room in TFF

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Mel if you're lonely I'll be your friend

But only in the NFCE thread Bc I need to prove I have a buddy don't ask why

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You've seen my apartment?

He said empty; not that it contained a typing computer.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Okay I'm going with pristine house with one anime but its eyes move and seem to follow you and suddenly you get this feeling something is right behind and you turn around and....nothing, except the faint giggle of a Japanese school girl that no one else seems to hear

You leave the house, unable to solve the crime, so you go home to your caring wife. You open then door and say "I'm home!" And you hear nothing. You walk towards the bedroom, gun drawn, and open the door..and the anime is on your bed, staring.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

Mel if you're lonely I'll be your friend

But only in the NFCE thread Bc I need to prove I have a buddy don't ask why

deal

MrLogan posted:

He said empty; not that it contained a typing computer.

Still there. Still fresh.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
mods, rename me to pristine anime house, tia

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

A pristine house with what appears to be a crudely built add-on garage and second floor with insulation under the stairs

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Intruder posted:

A pristine house with what appears to be a crudely built add-on garage and second floor with insulation under the stairs

I thought we aren't supposed to doxx grover anymore

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh poo poo the Death Note movie is out, I kinda want to watch that

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Okay I'm going with pristine house with one anime but its eyes move and seem to follow you and suddenly you get this feeling something is right behind and you turn around and....nothing, except the faint giggle of a Japanese school girl that no one else seems to hear

You leave the house, unable to solve the crime, so you go home to your caring wife. You open then door and say "I'm home!" And you hear nothing. You walk towards the bedroom, gun drawn, and open the door..and the anime is on your bed, staring.

Remove that second paragraph. I'd much rather watch a haunted house focused on Asuna.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I had to google anime girl names for that last post i do not actually know anime girl names

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grover house and you cut into the shoddily patched drywall to see what's going on and Haruhi just stares out at you from inside.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

You try to fix the drainage and out pour dozens of POP! figures of every girl from Love Hina

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Intruder posted:

Oh poo poo the Death Note movie is out, I kinda want to watch that

its supposedly really bad which makes me want to see it more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
I am excited for football to be back.

• Locked thread