Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
MEXICO ISNT SENDING THEIR BEST

THEY ARE BRINGING DRUGS

THEY ARE BRINGING RAPISTS

THEY ARE BRINGING CRIMES

THEY ARE BRINGING HURRICANES

*crowd chants BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD THAT WALL*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nichael posted:

the redesign is so, so, so bad. it's astonishingly awful. the aesthetics of web design have been in the toilet for at least eight years or so.

u know that a redesign has failed in every way when u just decide to follow the twitter feed rather than ever go to the main website again

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
real shame that trump couldnt finish the wall before the hurricane could cross the border sad

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Winnable for the whole 'holding office thing,' not the whole 'not being dragged out of their house by an angry mob and having their family's last vision of them being gutted like a fish while screaming a pitch no human hits.'

We're going in for a weird and possibly violent next three years. Buckle up, I guess.

I really doubt this'll happen. Complacency is much more likely.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Cool, got in during the first 100 pages.

Also,

ban these war criminals

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/naftaa_/status/900791663735574529

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
thoughts and prayers for everyone in the middle of this devastating national disaster

also the hurricane

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i kind of wish trump had built the wall by now only to have a hurricane come through and crater it

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RTDNEWS/status/901169839192113152
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/901171175484772353

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

hey guys i've been having this unshakable feeling that we are heading to some sort of global catastrophe that will make 9/11 look quaint by comparison

but that might just be me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

people who play video games thinking they're the biggest victims ever, what a shock

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

im cute posted:

Cool, got in during the first 100 pages.

Also,

ban these war criminals

Yinlock got fuckin g #1 are you kidding me

he wasnt even a regular back in the YCS days, gently caress that fuckin carpetbaggo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress it i'll vote for mooch

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Nichael posted:

the redesign is so, so, so bad. it's astonishingly awful. the aesthetics of web design have been in the toilet for at least eight years or so.

how sad is it is i knew what specific site you were talking about just from this post

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

ey! im speakin at god college ovah ere!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Ekster posted:

hey guys i've been having this unshakable feeling that we are heading to some sort of global catastrophe that will make 9/11 look quaint by comparison

it's gonna be the greatest words in the english language

de

fault

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Ekster posted:

well, Trump's first presidential 9/11 is in 2 weeks, so

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Internet Webguy posted:

u know that a redesign has failed in every way when u just decide to follow the twitter feed rather than ever go to the main website again
it's a complete disaster in every way. I truly don't understand what motivates these sites to make themselves as difficult to use as possible.

Ekster posted:

the global catastrophe will pale in comparison to the avclub redesign.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
for his entire life donald has been fighting the war of trump against all

and for his entire life he has been winning

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Yinlock got fuckin g #1 are you kidding me

he wasnt even a regular back in the YCS days, gently caress that fuckin carpetbaggo

i guess i just love posting more than you

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'd take Mooch over Trump.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

for his entire life donald has been fighting the war of trump against all

and for his entire life he has been winning

at what point did he actually win

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
TRUMP! NEWT!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Internet Webguy posted:

why do sites feel the need to do lovely redesigns that are always worse anyway

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

how sad is it is i knew what specific site you were talking about just from this post
they're probably the single most well known media review site, and they're throwing it all away. kind of like america did with TRMUP!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/tomgara/status/900722477697052673

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the trump admin is objectively less stable under kelly than it was under reince

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Hello new thread. Looking forward for many sex and satan pages.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

:eyepop:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/bromanconsul/status/901165086173126656

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

at what point did he actually win

he won my heart the day i first heard of the piss tape

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Yinlock posted:

i guess i just love posting more than you

i lost all my momentum late last year

looks like now u got what we in the politics shitposting biz like to call the big Jo'

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i think america's problem is we just like to gossip instead of do anything about what we are gossiping about tbqh

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

this is the first one of these I've laughed at

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/901149443747131392

from the loony libertarian to the crying nazi

a life well lived

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/900784220829822976

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'd take Mooch over Trump.
he, at the very least, doesn't like nazis (besides his sycophantic love for donny)

Yinlock posted:

why do sites feel the need to do lovely redesigns that are always worse anyway
web design since smartphones have gotten ubiquitous, has gotten steadily worse and worse. it's fascinating to me how badly you can screw up a functional and simple layout.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/MichaelRLowry/status/901169717888647169

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I'm glad the old thread got locked before someone posted something bad that'd have led to all the good times being deleted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zen death robot posted:

Ah, the wall of shame

gently caress you

I'm hanging that on my fridge

• Locked thread