Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
HAHAHAHAH

holy poo poo

omg

holy gently caress yall

do yall remember

like this is crazy

but do yall remember when " T H E N U C L E A R O P T I O N " meant just some fukken filibuster senate bullshit hahahahahahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

GalacticAcid posted:

***********************************************************************************short time later***********************************************************************************

***********************************************************************************even shorter time later***********************************************************************************

https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/899975320715096064

Shake up Frances rigid labour market is an amazing euphemism for union breaking, rolling back hard won workers rights and imploding the economy pretty brazen

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
New York and New Jersey getting billions of dollars in aid to fix up their mansions after a small hurricane while New Orleans was still under water.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

This was, hands-down, the best non-Trump moment of the primaries. It was even better because Christie dropped out the next day after knifing Rubio in the back.

The best Trump moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKQ-Mirh7cg

"Even I would have helped her!" He knows how much of an rear end in a top hat he is.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

quote:

Rep. Peter King (R-NY) went on an extended rant about President Barack Obama’s decision to wear a tan suit during a statement about the terrorist group ISIS he delivered on Thursday at the White House.

“There’s no way any of us can excuse what the president did yesterday,” King said on NewsMaxTV on Friday. The interview was flagged by Buzzfeed. “When you have the world watching … a week, two weeks of anticipation of what the United States is gonna do. For him to walk out —I’m not trying to be trivial here— in a light suit, light tan suit, saying that first he wants to talk about what most Americans care about the revision of second quarter numbers on the economy.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb! campaign!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Hopkins FBI posted:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Hopkins FBI posted:

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
The whole debate, really, but god drat that opening.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=X77R_prkCkg

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

JUSTICE SCALIA: Now, if -- if you have a reasonable suspicion that the student has drugs and you search every other place, you search in the student's pack, you search the student's outer garments, and you have a reasonable suspicion that the student has drugs, don't you have, after conducting all these other searches, a reasonable suspicion that she has drugs in her underpants?

MR. O'NEIL: No, Justice Scalia, we believe that you don't --

JUSTICE SCALIA: All right.

MR. O'NEIL: -- without -- without --

JUSTICE SCALIA: Your logic fails me.

MR. O'NEIL: Well, Justice --

JUSTICE SCALIA: You -- you reasonably suspect the student has drugs. You've searched everywhere else. By God, the drugs must be in her underpants.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Jesus Chriiiiiist somehow I missed that one at the time, Rest in Piss.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCem9EZb-YA

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
that black man looked really good in that tan suit

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

this one kills me every time

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

GalacticAcid posted:

this one kills me every time

Holy poo poo he just keeps repeating himself

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Holy poo poo he just keeps repeating himself

lmao it's my favorite, a couple years ago I left a voicemail on my brother's phone just repeating that stupid spiel

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

GalacticAcid posted:

Jesus Chriiiiiist somehow I missed that one at the time, Rest in Piss.

To be fair, Scalia wound up on the right side of an 8-1 decision in favor of upholding a teenage girl's right to not be strip searched for ibuprofen. But boy was that a creepy transcript.

https://www.oyez.org/cases/2008/08-479

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

It even has a Wikipedia page.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Peanut President posted:

New York and New Jersey getting billions of dollars in aid to fix up their mansions after a small hurricane while New Orleans was still under water.

eh hurricane isaac wasn't too bad we only shut the city down for like a week and a half or so

but lol forever at sub-cat 1 tropical depression SUPERSTORM SANDY

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

eh hurricane isaac wasn't too bad we only shut the city down for like a week and a half or so

but lol forever at sub-cat 1 tropical depression SUPERSTORM SANDY

I din't have power for 14 days.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
we were in the warehouse district and didn't lose it at all but my office in kenner was down for two weeks yeah

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Ronald McReagan posted:

JUSTICE SCALIA: Now, if -- if you have a reasonable suspicion that the student has drugs and you search every other place, you search in the student's pack, you search the student's outer garments, and you have a reasonable suspicion that the student has drugs, don't you have, after conducting all these other searches, a reasonable suspicion that she has drugs in her underpants?

MR. O'NEIL: No, Justice Scalia, we believe that you don't --

JUSTICE SCALIA: All right.

MR. O'NEIL: -- without -- without --

JUSTICE SCALIA: Your logic fails me.

MR. O'NEIL: Well, Justice --

JUSTICE SCALIA: You -- you reasonably suspect the student has drugs. You've searched everywhere else. By God, the drugs must be in her underpants.

Justice Scalia responded with a defense of Agent Bauer, arguing that law enforcement officials deserve latitude in times of great crisis. “Jack Bauer saved Los Angeles…. He saved hundreds of thousands of lives,” Judge Scalia reportedly said. “Are you going to convict Jack Bauer?” He then posed a series of questions to his fellow judges: “Say that criminal law is against him? ‘You have the right to a jury trial?’ Is any jury going to convict Jack Bauer?”

“I don’t think so,” Scalia reportedly answered himself. “So the question is really whether we believe in these absolutes. And ought we believe in these absolutes.”

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Scalia was a gently caress and hell I'm glad he died

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
"Internets", also known as "The Internets", is a Bushism-turned-catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the Internet or about technology in general, or as having a provincial or folksy attitude toward technology. Former United States President George W. Bush first used the word publicly during the 2000 election campaign. The term gained cachet as an Internet humor meme following Bush's use of the term in the second 2004 presidential election debate on October 8, 2004.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I'm an old so my mind is filled with useless politcal-family trivia:

* kitty dukakis drank rubbing alcohol to get drunk when mike was running for president

* tricia nixon went to college with grace slick, and when tricia had a college reunion at the white house grace asked abbie hoffman to be her date and they planned to spike the punchbowl with lsd

(speaking of abbie, he once testified before congress after plastic surgery and under a pseudonym while he was a federal fugitive)

* jfk jr. once rented a video titled "bodacious tatas"

* his cousins, in spite of various crimes they've committed whilst under the influence of drugs + alcohol, now front anti-weed groups

* betty ford found a cancerous lump through self-examination which in turn led to vice lady happy rockefeller finding a cancerous lump through self-examination

* nancy reagan insisted that ronnie run any major initiatives thru the family astrologer before announcing them

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjPTdJ2auj0

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Armed with what? SPITBALLS.!?!!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
An all gay cruise sounds pretty awesome tbh. Finally I can get an honest opinion about how I look in a speedo

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Scalia was a gently caress and hell I'm glad he died

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

you look tiny as usual Larry

:negative:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
During the 2007 Congressional investigation of the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys, it was discovered that administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[1] for various official communications. The domain name is an abbreviation for "George W. Bush, 43rd" President of the United States. The use of this email domain became public when it was discovered that J. Scott Jennings, the White House's deputy director of political affairs, was using a gwb43.com email address to discuss the firing of the U.S. attorney for Arkansas.[2] Communications by federal employees were also found on georgewbush.com (registered to "Bush-Cheney '04, Inc."[3]) and rnchq.org (registered to "Republican National Committee"[4]). Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978.[5] Over 5 million emails may have been lost.[6][7] Greg Palast claims to have come up with 500 of the Karl Rove emails, leading to damaging allegations.[8] In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been lost.[citation needed]

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Armed with what? SPITBALLS.!?!!!

You forgot Poland!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I Can't Believe It's Not A Scandal!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
do you think clinton ever shared his pussycigars with foreign dignitaries

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
A goofy, totally zany comedy called "Neighborhood Watch" about a trigger happy neighborhood watch coming out right when George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

herman cain's 9 9 9 tax plan