Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The talking points are coming out now on CNN: Arpaio needed to be pardoned because Obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

THIS GOVERNMENT HELP WILL BLOW THE ROOF OFF

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Reality sure is something these days.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Crazy Ted posted:

The talking points are coming out now on CNN: Arpaio needed to be pardoned because Obama

Which of their resident stooges said that? Was it Ben Ferguson? He's been a right oval office lately, I'm guessing it was him.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

I'm just impressed at his connectivity. How the hell is he successfully uploading in that?

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

look at this loving child

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Worsh man was still alive when I closed the feed so I'm going to assume he's not going to die.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

PT6A posted:

Which of their resident stooges said that? Was it Ben Ferguson? He's been a right oval office lately, I'm guessing it was him.
An R Rep from Arizona.

It was apparently a government-sanctioned railroading of a good man ordered by Barack Obama and Loretta Lynch.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Jesus christ, I thought for sure that was fake but nope.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

stone cold posted:

no thanks

i have no desire to watch a man die

you should watch for the heroic invincible blue shed

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Office Pig posted:

Worsh man was still alive when I closed the feed so I'm going to assume he's not going to die.

he got out of his loving car to take video of the buildings that had collapsed around him.

also, this guy is right, that blue shed is rock solid still somehow:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Aramis posted:

I'm just impressed at his connectivity. How the hell is he successfully uploading in that?
He may have high-speed WiFi in his vehicle.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Kekekela posted:

Jesus christ, I thought for sure that was fake but nope.
This poo poo is all happening so fast so what am I missing here

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Niton posted:

he got out of his loving car to take video of the buildings that had collapsed around him.

I have to believe in heroes!

joe football
Dec 22, 2012
Pretty sure The Disaster Proclamation is actually an airport spy novel

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Paradoxish posted:

you should watch for the heroic invincible blue shed

no thanks

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I PARDON THE CAR WORSH! GOVERNMENT HELP ON THE WAY TO THE EYEWOLL NOW! #MAGA!

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Crazy Ted posted:

An R Rep from Arizona.

It was apparently a government-sanctioned railroading of a good man ordered by Barack Obama and Loretta Lynch.

Hmm, I see... I hope he gets bleach down his cock.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

look at this loving child

what does that even mean? is trump unleashing the secret cia weather control device?

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010

Apologies for the ignorance but what is so bad about this? Is it just that the 'Disaster Proclamation isn't a real thing or?

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Crazy Ted posted:

This poo poo is all happening so fast so what am I missing here

"unleash the full force of government help" is some god awful phrasing. He sounds thrilled about an event that's going to devastate Texas.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Guerilla marketing for Verizon is getting out of hand

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Jeff is getting readings of 148mph winds which is close to being a cat 5 hurricane.

The blue shed is still standing.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SkySteak posted:

Apologies for the ignorance but what is so bad about this? Is it just that the 'Disaster Proclamation isn't a real thing or?

Tweeting is probably the only thing he's doing.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Like...I think we've hit the literal limit of just how much breaking news the human mind can process at one time.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

SkySteak posted:

Trump has the mind of a child.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

AriadneThread posted:

what does that even mean? is trump unleashing the secret cia weather control device?

Looking at the FEMA site it sounds like a bunch of stuff that should have been done before and a bunch of cleanup stuff.

Basically he probably should have done this yesterday instead of using it to cover up his other poo poo.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

SkySteak posted:

"unleash the full force of government help" : He is clearly excited to have an opportunity to show off.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"THIS IS DOLLPER, NOT MAYSURED"

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Crazy Ted posted:

Like...I think we've hit the literal limit of just how much breaking news the human mind can process at one time.

Honestly I'm in physical pain over today

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

SkySteak posted:

there will need to be an official proclamation published in the federal register, but the tweet shows that he intends to do so

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Is that motherfucker driving? Tell me he isn't driving

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

I thought this was the most terrifying thing in the world, according to Reagan?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I know Kasich is not a good person, but he's never struck me as a particularly stupid man. I have to wonder if he's worked out a calculus here (or thinks he has) in which the least-bad result for the GOP is that a Democrat wins in 2020, and is angling toward a spoiler role in order to ensure that remains the worst-case scenario for his party.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/08/25/friday-is-not-done-yet-green-fireball-spotted-over-the-east-coast-multiple-reports/

https://twitter.com/nyce1001/status/901254781955649537

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Is that motherfucker driving? Tell me he isn't driving

I mean if he weren't crazy he wouldn't even be there so never rule out anything.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

SkySteak posted:

There are more carefully worded ways then making the government sound like it'll unleash hell on to Texas on top of this hurricane... though it may become true in a very sick way.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Data Graham posted:

"THIS IS DOLLPER, NOT MAYSURED"

"Hurr other people speak different!"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm almost imagining Abbott had to force Trump to do something, anything at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Crazy Ted posted:

Just watch a man die and say warsh like the rest of us

• Locked thread