Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

mistaya posted:

He's been covering hurricanes for 35yrs apparently so he isn't some amatuer, he was talking about "this is worse than Andrew" earlier. This kind of IS his job. It is some pretty insane thing to do though. He's trying to figure a way out now.
I think most of us know that, but going outside with literal scraps of sheet metal flying through the air was still a hilariously dumb thing to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

stone cold posted:

only the first two, thanks

btw hope you trip on your own shoes and break your nose

also y'all really mad y'all getting called ghouls

stone cold posted:

:rolleyes:

keep on bannoning

stone cold posted:

im not a guy, and who are you?

stone cold posted:

to quote the mooch, you poor sad person living under a rock "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock"

stone cold posted:

hm yes, times when I have come into this thread like the last two times which were: pointing out that tswift is racist and agreeing with koalasmarch and citing statistics for suicide rates among trans people and trans members of the military because some idiot was arguing that hrt isn't medically necessary, ok that's reasonable

:rolleyes:

🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Jeff gone again... I want to watch Escape from L.A.Corpus Christi

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Kelly posted:

when you meet an rear end in a top hat in the morning you met an rear end in a top hat in the morning. when all you meet are assholes you're the rear end in a top hat.

there's plenty of posters here that aren't assholes?

:confused:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Paradoxish posted:

Yeah, standing around outside while debris is flying around is just a dumb decision no matter how much experience you have. Odds are nothing's going to hit you, but it's still a stupid risk to take.

To be fair I don't know that he had many way better options short of curling up into a ball. Car won't protect you from hard debris at those windspeeds, to say nothing of the risk of the car itself getting blown around if the wind gets going the wrong direction.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Tatsuta Age posted:

I'm quite glad there aren't livestreams from inside the towers on 9/11, because you know there would be one nowadays

Why? You know people died and you could see them jumping out the windows. You think it's better, or indeed any different, that they died and you didn't have to see their faces or hear their voices?

skylined! posted:

why don't they just make the whole plane out of the little blue shack

:golfclap:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

stone cold posted:

gently caress you.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

stone cold posted:

Don't doxx me bro.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

KickerOfMice posted:

Yes, but you have to swallow horror to build a tolerance.

Also, you always come in to this thread to squat and take a poo poo on it.

"here is why you are awful humans"

"political opinion"

For Stonecold

KickerOfMice posted:

"political opinion"

KickerOfMice posted:

"political opinion"

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Don't doxx me bro.

if you're not an rear end in a top hat, you're not an rear end in a top hat

like again, there's plenty of posters here that aren't assholes

this isn't a hard concept to get?

BlueberryCanary
Mar 18, 2016
Jeff is live again

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

happyhippy posted:

She should shave.

I laughed.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

yes you have a dumb opinion and you're real caremad that I exist

🆗

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

BlueberryCanary posted:

Jeff is live again

Link for those wondering: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynJOVWlBBlGR

William Contraalto
Aug 23, 2017

by Smythe
I heard this was the thread for being bloodthirsty and really sanctimonious and defensive about it, can someone confirm/deny?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

🆗

You literally have no sense of self awareness, do you?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

omg yall drop it please

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

stone cold posted:

🆗

Just tell us what reaction you need.

"caremad"

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Here's another storm stream: https://www.facebook.com/wxchasing/videos/521430981521870/

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
yall are really fuckin up my friday night with this stupid bullshit

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe
gently caress OFFF DEMON!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g

Be healed!

DeliciousPatriotism
May 26, 2008

Koalas March posted:

omg yall drop it please

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

That windshield wiper doesn't seem to be doing much good...

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Is it just me, or is he sitting right where that gas station roof is gonna go if it comes off

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Cythereal posted:

Floridian here. As part of Trump's continuing campaign to piss off every Latin-American in the country while his inner circle deserts him, I wonder how long it will be until he offers Governor Voldemort a place with his administration.

I honestly don't know if you're out of the loop but Trump has been pushing him to run for Bill Nelson's senate seat.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

I want to live in the timeline where NYC gets hit with cat 5 hurricane, but by a miracle the only people and buildings that die/get damage is everything related to Fox.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Majorian posted:

That windshield wiper doesn't seem to be doing much good...

What gets me is that the wipers are on, but not at the highest speed. What's the point?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I am healed.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

PhazonLink posted:

I want to live in the timeline where NYC gets hit with cat 5 hurricane, but by a miracle the only people and buildings that die/get damage is everything related to Fox.

I'm gonna go rub one out to this fantasy, thx

Kale
May 14, 2010

enraged_camel posted:

Literally a few pages after I pointed out that Harvey is a distraction for the horrible poo poo Trump does and people piled on me for it, those same people are now complaining that Trump took advantage of Harvey to sign the transgender ban and pardon Arpaio.

Lol, you guys are funny as gently caress.

Someone should create a Harvey thread so people can talk about that there. Actually actually, we already have a climate change thread so why not take it there? After all isn't that what everyone demands whenever someone brings up Hillary and Bernie? They are told to "take it to the Dems suck thread".

Like is said it really seemed like some people were just spoiling for a fight and to poo poo on other posters today. Nice call btw

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

skylined! posted:

why don't they just make the whole plane out of the little blue shack

They should make 'em out of Jeff's massive balls.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/901276851561222144

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

I'm hoping a Nazi confuses the Fox headquarters with a mosque and firebombs the poo poo out of it.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

The Harvey thread is here if anyone wants/needs that link: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3831556 ppl are talking about the livestream in there.

The SAL weather thread is here and also hosting Harvey discussion: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3762868 which seems to have more medium-to-long range information about what's happening.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

You guys think I gently caress around when I say MoTown heals. I am not joking. :)

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Kale posted:

Like is said it really seemed like some people were just spoiling for a fight and to poo poo on other posters today. Nice call btw

There is no evidence Trump was waiting for a natural disaster to pardon Arpaio.

n3wt
Dec 22, 2005
Guys can we stop the stone cold dogpile? Sure GBS has always laughed at death but this is dnd and SC gets to say that it's ghoulish gibbus behavior.

One of my first memories of something awful was watching the towers eventually fall live whilst refreshing the thread like mad. We'd been joking about jumpers and how the footage would be exploited by newscasters and politicians then it was just pure shock.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

This isn't even lip service.

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

Its sorta like Prestor Jane said.
Is the conspiracy sphere going on about deep state weather weapons yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Trabisnikof posted:

There is no evidence Trump was waiting for a natural disaster to pardon Arpaio.

Total coincidence

• Locked thread