Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Cinderhulk/Liandrys is insanely strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Nasus ne peut me cacher pour toujours...

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

pog boyfriend posted:

you can still do that. hell, i did it in diamond mmr norms all the time. apmumu is the truth.

Thank you friend. Thank you.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

dunno why but i still feel like answering questions with this all the time

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

:psyduck:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

saw him on my 2017 rMBP just fine, thanks riot!!!

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

There was also a bug earlier on involving Mordekaiser instantly crashing the game if he killed Ornn with R. The speculation is that Ornn uses a new file type for his asset package (.wad instead of .skl), which is why Mac users are getting invisible Ornn and why Ornn's ghost causes the game to explode (because Mordekaiser's R is looking for an .skl of the targeted champion to create a unit from, can't find one for Ornn, and goes haywire).

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the money has not changed riot one bit :unsmith:

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

:riot:

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

pog boyfriend posted:

the money has not changed riot one bit :unsmith:

heck, in my humble eyes they never lost the best online technical award

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Every online service is held together by duct tape and hacks.

All of them

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
turns out of the enemy has a cho gath dominiks and bork makes you do twice as much damage as everyone else
preeeeetty much without trying. 600 damage autos without crits lol

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
gently caress chogath btw

2300 dmg ult holy molyyyy

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

its curtains for Kevin posted:

gently caress chogath btw

2300 dmg ult holy molyyyy

Yeah he's banned constantly especially the interaction between Gargoyle Stoneplate and his ult

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
i dont approve the use of the word friend of the family in my thread methanar its distasteful

in order to display a shocking lack of awareness, id like to use the rest of this post to mention that duskblade ezreal is retardedly good and im building it every game now because it makes his fog of war instagib way better

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

I'm curious who you are.

This isn't even a quarter of what people have said to me today

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
thank you for opting to only post conversation saying the word human being,

league is good

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Rude

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
people who throw out homophobic and racial slurs tend to be the biggest cocksuckers imo

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
What about people who give themselves the slightest possible distance from them and then put them in front of your face, for attention.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
lmao

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Hmm yes the person at fault here is the one who people are calling a human being. Some hot takes from Kevan

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
It's the one who cant stop shitposting in this thread, yeah

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

to whom ever is doing this: please do not flame methanar, and especially do not flame him via extremely lazy usage of slurs. thank you for reading and god bless.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
To get back to quality content:

Yorick and Taric got S's, I got an A+...
I also only got 100 cs over the course of a 25 minute game and went CDR boots because I'm bad but still

Cho'gath really is an amazing thing -- especially when the enemy team has an AD mid and jungler who just suicide into your thornmail.

I'm also at a weird spot in Flex queue where my elo is ~Plat 5 but I'm Silver 2. I'd just assumed that silver had gotten much better until I checked the elo of my opponents. I am getting like 29ish points a win, but it's still the most difficult climb out of 'silver' I've had.

e: Also, people really don't buy trinkets, geez.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tired Moritz posted:

It's the one who cant stop shitposting in this thread, yeah

I agree, this is my fault.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

What is with you and Farsight in games with Nine Yellow Trinkets

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rygar201 posted:

What is with you and Farsight in games with Nine Yellow Trinkets

They're not using their yellow trinkets, so sweeper isn't all that useful. Farsight lets me find them to avoid or kill them. :)

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

i have a dream, that we will not judge a player by the color of their trinket, but by the frequency of its use.

d0grent fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Aug 26, 2017

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

d0grent posted:

i have a dream, that we will not judge a player by the color of their trinket, but by the frequency of its use.

d0grent hosed around with this message at Aug 26, 2017 around 08:38

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

d0grent posted:

Magnificent.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Addamere posted:

I agree, this is my fault.

neither support has SS and the blitz doesn't even have a support item?

It's like people are intentionally making the worst plays possible how on earth do you even get to that sorta queue?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

neither support has SS and the blitz doesn't even have a support item?

It's like people are intentionally making the worst plays possible how on earth do you even get to that sorta queue?

no dude.. the loving... the ezreal who i think is top lane has the second most kills on the team... what the poo poo

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just realized Pentakill Sona got a visual update this patch! Instead of being old and terrible she is new and shiny. :swoon:

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I'm the two Ashes

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Man, I forgot blind pick existed tbqh

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Played a game with Addamere, saw the rare 7 yellow trinket (feat. unupgraded red trinket at level 12 from Galio, BT Trinity Force Nasus, etc~).

These games are bloodbaths, it's great. People get v mad if you guess which one (of one possible option) bushes they might be backing in and cast a spell at it, the Darius was very certain I was terrible and he could 1v1 me (he was right that I was terrible but wrong on the second count).

Honestly I would 100% recommend low silver/gold flex queue. Even if you're a can't CS support main (me) you can just kill everyone and there's combat 24/7. Imo don't knock it till you try it!

foutre fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Aug 26, 2017

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

That's a big screenshot post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dude has a huge phone

• Locked thread