Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
our lord and saviour, jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I don't know if I should be encouraging you or not, but this is great.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
The New Pick.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
pick is a lovely imitation

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
pick and i are two entirely separate creatures and i consider her a friend

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

can you recommend other good drug/activity pairings for KSBD?

blow and banjo music didn't work out

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Ok now I hate avshalom again, those posts suck.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

SunAndSpring posted:

Ok now I hate avshalom again, those posts suck.
Who?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Grand Prize Winner posted:

can you recommend other good drug/activity pairings for KSBD?

Life and reading this twitter feed:
https://twitter.com/RespectfulMemes/status/900147758845308930

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Just wait till we get to Mammon's treasure vault, filled floor to ceiling with the dead sparrows of a thousand worlds

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Friendship is the only true treasure, and Mammon has an infinite number of friends.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i have made a dangerous enemy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

the old ceremony posted:

in this analogy allison is the vet's scalpel btw

who is the vet?

???

I am the vet

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

A scalpel is really just an exceptionally small and precise sword made for Cutting.

What I'm saying is Meti is the vet and she will fight naked with ten thousand cats.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Schwarzwald posted:

An old lady asked for help crossing the road and the devil in your avatar completely ignored her.

There's a lotta hosed up poo poo, but this is a bridge too far

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

http://orbitaldropkick.tumblr.com/image/164618690621

His site is down but he's still delivered.

Holy gently caress did we call it.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

well, nothing's certain yet

Morbi
Aug 7, 2013

CONTRABAND
I feel like it was so obvious that Felicia was intended to get fed to the door that some wild, unplanned poo poo's about to go down to make things way more complicated.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
He made a typo.

'arguing it about it'

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Cio's gonna jump in there herself. She's been making a big deal about having no friends.

...and then Aly is going to save her by smashing the poo poo out of that door.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

Morbi posted:

I feel like it was so obvious that Felicia was intended to get fed to the door that some wild, unplanned poo poo's about to go down to make things way more complicated.

yeah, i'm thinking allison is going to mess things up somehow

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

AriadneThread posted:

yeah, i'm thinking allison is going to mess things up somehow

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Well, I meant that the devils totally brought along Lucky Felicia with intention of sacrificing her.

There's got to be countless devils out there with lockpicking skills, of course you'd bring a more naive, expendable lockpick than that.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I can only imagine how truly pathetic Mammon will be once we're introduced to him properly.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

The sanctioned action is to cut the door down.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Schwarzwald posted:

I can only imagine how truly pathetic Mammon will be once we're introduced to him properly.
he died two thousand years ago and "mammon" is just a huge old mimic chilling out in his treasure room (the "treasure" is 100% composed of his mimic friends and they're all very happy together)

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

the real treasure was the friends we made along the way

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I believe in Felicia's luck.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Mammon is actually a humble accountant wearing one of those green eyeshades and this whole thing is one big misunderstanding

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
RIP Oskar. I hope they have parachute pants in Devil heaven.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i suspect allison is going to kill the door

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

They're gonna tell Mammon that they want the boyfriend and not the gold and he'll be all "sure, whatever, let me get back to my treasure now."

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Malpais Legate posted:

http://orbitaldropkick.tumblr.com/image/164618690621

His site is down but he's still delivered.

Holy gently caress did we call it.

it's just not the same without the alt text and story time :(

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

So many people have said that her getting fed to the door is so obvious that there's gotta be a twist that at this point it'll be that the twist is she just straight up gets fed to the door and Alison has to just deal with that happening emotionally.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

Whitenoise Poster posted:

So many people have said that her getting fed to the door is so obvious that there's gotta be a twist that at this point it'll be that the twist is she just straight up gets fed to the door and Alison has to just deal with that happening emotionally.
I think the bigger issue is we've already done that arc, back with Mottom. So something different is likely to happen here if only because new narrative ground needs to be explored.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mammon is kind of the odd one out of the group (though then again so is Jagganoth, and Gog-Agog, and Jadis, so maybe I should say "is unique in his own way" instead), being a Servant and a massive monster, and also apparently the weakest demiurge but for being, you know, a massive monster. He definitely has different wants and needs from the others, and likely will have to be dealt with in a very different way, even if, like Mottom (and others), he turns out to be a shadow of his former self.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Allison is probably not going to accept this, and is likely going to cheat somehow

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Comrade Gorbash posted:

I think the bigger issue is we've already done that arc, back with Mottom. So something different is likely to happen here if only because new narrative ground needs to be explored.

The difference was Mottom introduced Allison to how the demiurges operate but Allison herself had no stake in the game, nothing to benefit from the whole human sacrifice testicle tree arrangement except I guess just avoiding conflict with pure evil. It's probable (hopeful) that Allison isn't just going to roll over and accept that whole MO now that it's being done for her benefit but I really hope at least she doesn't manage some magical rear end-pull that bypasses the moral conflict entirely. Her "cheating" this would be a copout of the whole learning to be a better heir to God than the Seven thing, the reason they created an endless empire of cruelty and terror wasn't because they were just so much dumber than the average barista they couldn't see all the better and simpler alternatives for what to do with their power.

Aesma-ing it and just wrassling her way through an endless army of priest-accountants might be an acceptable alternative, though.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Aug 26, 2017

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

allison is gonna get pissed and toss a thunderbolt at the door instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

Allison is probably not going to accept this, and is likely going to cheat somehow
i want you all to know that this man is a norwegian lumber thief