Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

I don't think this thing was ever going to happen. They seem to be creating all these events, and just canceling them at the slightest resistance (or even with no resistance). I guess they're trying to create anti-protest fatigue or something?

Chuds:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Solid turnout in Pensacola

Ha ha, you fell for it. That photo is of the 2003 Lynyrd Skynyrd reunion tour.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

That could just be florida.jpg anytime anywhere

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Yeah I'm not loling anymore. I'm really sad and angry.

Pee Pee

Doo Doo

He is a literal fascist

My lols to crippling anxiety ratio is not doing so hot as of yesterday. :(

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/JoshDorner/status/900207538888683520/photo/1

lol

https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/mentally-unhinged-trumps-rambling-speech-sparks-more-calls-to-invoke-25th-amendment/

the insane orange man is insane. who knew?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

By saying he wanted to 'avoid controversy' at the rally to wait and pardon Arpaio, did he mean intentionally waiting for the hurricane to hit to drown out (no pun intended) news coverage?

If so, then ho-ho-holy poo poo that is loving garbage. An angry lol! :shepface:

Lol if you don't think that's exactly what they did

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Bob NewSCART posted:

Lol if you don't think that's exactly what they did

It's like Sun Tzu said, "If the winds are in your favor, announce the pardon".

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Jeff "literally called tent city a concentration camp in his own words" Arpaio was pardoned by dornal turp

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Retard prez lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump cant have arpaio in prison, its hard to find a man who really knows how to handle the logistics of concentration camps

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Roughly two weeks(or one? I can't keep track anymore) after defending neo-nazis, the president of the united states Dhormel Jah Tttttuprm pardons a guy who literally ran a concentration camp.

That's not a joke or anything, just a thing that happened in 2017.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol Drudge basically buried the Arpaio story on his page and is carrying the hurricane water for Trump.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
When do the riots start? I want to make sure I get there early.

Side note: I hope Arpaio returns to AZ only to die of a heart attack from being chased out of town by an angry mob in 109 degree heat.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

shots fired

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

That's a nice response tbh

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Just got this ad at the bottom of this thread:

Ok well then

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

my new dog posted:

trump cant have arpaio in prison, its hard to find a man who really knows how to handle the logistics of concentration camps

Not to mention all the other wonderful thing from regime such as multiple botched investigations and also how taxpayers are on the hook for all the lawsuits.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

lol, the president of the united states pardoned a hardcore racist psycho because he was a birther just like him, and became his buddy

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Spatial posted:

lol, the president of the united states pardoned a hardcore racist psycho because he was a birther just like him, and became his buddy

all the white boomers at my workplace idolize sheriff joe.

Weird how the flower children of the 60s turned into such authoritarian worshipping weirdos.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

give old man Joe a break, he probably just meant that Tent City was a jail a prisoner gets to think REALLY HARD in

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

america is a 2nd world country lmao

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Catastrophe posted:

When do the riots start? I want to make sure I get there early.

Side note: I hope Arpaio returns to AZ only to die of a heart attack from being chased out of town by an angry mob in 109 degree heat.

Watch him be offered a cabinet position.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

super macho dude posted:

give old man Joe a break, he probably just meant that Tent City was a jail a prisoner gets to think REALLY HARD in

Also don't forget how he opened up criminal investigations agaisnt people on the Phoenix board of supervisors as a way to punish them for speaking up against him.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I remember in 08-09 pundits said we were looking at 50 years of Democratic control of congress and demographics made the White House a lock for a generation as well.

That prediction sure turned out to be wrong, yikes.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

It's funny that a room of a couple thousand people clapping for Special Boy steers his decisions more than a record low approval rating and the wants and needs of tens of millions of people. The country absolutely hates Joe Arpaio. He got in a room full of elderly mouth breathers who clapped when he asked if they thought it was crazy that Joe was facing punishment for "doing his job" so he pardoned him.

If you dropped a feather on his ego, it would punch a hole through it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kuato posted:

I remember in 08-09 pundits said we were looking at 50 years of Democratic control of congress and demographics made the White House a lock for a generation as well.

That prediction sure turned out to be wrong, yikes.

Bad dems are really dumb, overlooked the effectiveness of gerrymandering and also how trying to make people fall in love with corporate cash loving failures like Hillary did not lead
to election day success.

Also the GOP is basically like a vast hive mind in terms of being a effective bible thumping voting bloc while democrats are more fragmented by comparison.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The mini Tent City sign affixed to the Tent City sign is so loving weird and I can only think is the sort of Ted Bundy-like sense of "humor" of a Joe Arpaio.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Let's all sing a long!

And I'm embarrassed to be an American,
Where sheriff joe walks free.
But no amount of pardoning,
Can erase the tapes of pee!

Quidam Viator posted:

And I'm proud to have destroyed America,
Because the only moral X is ME.
I'm 80 years old, never miss a chance,
To vote White Supremacy...

And I'd like to STAND UP, but you see,
I ride a scooter for mobility....

:911:

:hmbol:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/263281113416486912

Once a dick, always a dick.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Arpaio has a cool guy nickname and leftists don't like him. The mental calculus doesn't go any deeper.

He'll be a shoe in for homeland security as long as dipshit donnie remembers 'sheriff' isn't his first name.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

935 posted:

Watch him be offered a cabinet position.

Friendship ended with Sessions
Now Joe Arpaio is my Attorney General

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Catastrophe posted:

It's funny that a room of a couple thousand people clapping for Special Boy steers his decisions more than a record low approval rating and the wants and needs of tens of millions of people. The country absolutely hates Joe Arpaio. He got in a room full of elderly mouth breathers who clapped when he asked if they thought it was crazy that Joe was facing punishment for "doing his job" so he pardoned him.

If you dropped a feather on his ego, it would punch a hole through it.

He's so fragile. What would it take to break him and resign ya think?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

redgubbinz posted:

Arpaio has a cool guy nickname and leftists don't like him. The mental calculus doesn't go any deeper.

He'll be a shoe in for homeland security as long as dipshit donnie remembers 'sheriff' isn't his first name.

Yeah for the Trump administration I guess. Literally put the guy in office who violated two amendments.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
What was the offer?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

"Obama was asked to resign but he didn't have the guts to do it."

cnut
May 3, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

Pee tapes.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Hurricane Harvey was threatening to make thousands of people homeless, and only one man could build a tent city big enough.

The was just one problem...

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017

etalian posted:

all the white boomers at my workplace idolize sheriff joe.

Weird how the flower children of the 60s turned into such authoritarian worshipping weirdos.

Pretty sure the minority trustfund Berkeley/Woodstock kids are still fairly "liberal"

While the pro-Vietnam GWB kinda people have staid the same, perhaps only adopting the liberal attitudes towards sex and alcohol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

the biggest thing that happened in trumpland this week wasn't the hurricane or the pardon. no, it is that the guy whose job it was to bring in hand-picked pro-trump propaganda a few times a day to soothe trump's ego resigned. the "who's a good boy" folder is no more, so expect some truly amazing meltdowns in the days to come.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

It would be nice if someone puts a bullet between Sheriff Joes eyes. I wonder what his torture dungeon looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the biggest thing that happened in trumpland this week wasn't the hurricane or the pardon. no, it is that the guy whose job it was to bring in hand-picked pro-trump propaganda a few times a day to soothe trump's ego resigned. the "who's a good boy" folder is no more, so expect some truly amazing meltdowns in the days to come.

:munch:

Bob NewSCART posted:

It would be nice if someone puts a bullet between Sheriff Joes eyes. I wonder what his torture dungeon looks like.

I'm somewhat surprised he was never killed.