Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

handed out at a florida protest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the one and only

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

can we just leave him in that room and he can pretend to president for the rest of his term from there by videoconference

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

empty and smooth chairs, just like his brain

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Office Pig posted:

boy, the murder squads are already getting their practice in :thunk:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ok have the forums been slow as gently caress for anyone else

also can I get page numbers for the pardon and gorka firing

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Office Pig posted:

no tips on dodging cars, huh

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
if u cover urself in dogshit then white supremacists will flee from you

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

its like that one video loop scene from speed and trump is actually outside on his trampoline

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

if u cover urself in dogshit then white supremacists will flee from you

what about ChuckJohnson

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
it's the fact they called their website charlotesvillepeace.org that's really galling

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zegermans posted:

what about ChuckJohnson

the menschites are doing twitter threads about him being a Russian agent today

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Office Pig posted:

They WILL touch or hold their guns. They will caress and love their guns. They will slowly move their guns towards their crotch. They will have sex with their guns.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh thank god The Supreme Cuck has spoken
https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/901569860559417344

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/wwwdotyoutube/status/901571219341930499

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Office Pig posted:

Wait a second, why are they including the police in all this

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Joementum posted:

the menschites are doing twitter threads about him being a Russian agent today

p sure he would have to be into pee, not poop for that to work

:thunk:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Ekster posted:

nice, over 2000 more to go

yeah

GobiasIndustries posted:

Did you study Japanese before starting this program?

no, i just have nothing really that much better to do w/my spare time so i figure why not learn a language. it uses spaced repetition (srs) and some story-based mnemonics which are okay but mostly just there and it's up to you to remember it in the end. i have the popular genki i book for grammar but since you ultimately have to learn vocab, i figured you learn the words and then as you start to understand stuff you can put the grammar together a bit better

the hard part is that it's really just a matter of memorization, but maybe more so than other languages like spanish or german since you can have a given kanji have 5 different pronunciations as a part of a given word

i started using wk in early july and really just seeing how long i can go before i give up and just learn spanish or go back to german which at this point seems jokingly easier

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oh looks like the leather boot he was sucking on gave a little space for him to eek out a little opinion before sucking on his fascist pacifier again

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
TFW no Jeff

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

poor mashedpotatoface

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

this is some cognitive deterioration right here

also what's blackpill

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

sort of hosed up that incel wants to find Doc Brown for his own Back to the Future tryst :stonk:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

buddy,

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

angerbeet posted:

TFW no Jeff

did he defeat the storm and save the shed?? :ohdear:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

yeah

no, i just have nothing really that much better to do w/my spare time so i figure why not learn a language. it uses spaced repetition (srs) and some story-based mnemonics which are okay but mostly just there and it's up to you to remember it in the end. i have the popular genki i book for grammar but since you ultimately have to learn vocab, i figured you learn the words and then as you start to understand stuff you can put the grammar together a bit better

the hard part is that it's really just a matter of memorization, but maybe more so than other languages like spanish or german since you can have a given kanji have 5 different pronunciations as a part of a given word

i started using wk in early july and really just seeing how long i can go before i give up and just learn spanish or go back to german which at this point seems jokingly easier

Cool cool. I took a year of Japanese in college for my language requirement and it was way more difficult than my calc classes. I've been using Duolingo for Spanish for a bit and also have free time, might not be horrible to pick it up again.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/901568440753831937

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Are they not up in Russia still?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

clearly he loves the US of A

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gently caress yeah

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
that's just another dns provider. they'll find another.

I think she believes that web.com owns the web

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Are they not up in Russia still?

that was The Stormer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

angerbeet posted:

can't florka the gorka

i guess

needs work

Can't, uh, porka the gorka

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

Cool cool. I took a year of Japanese in college for my language requirement and it was way more difficult than my calc classes. I've been using Duolingo for Spanish for a bit and also have free time, might not be horrible to pick it up again.

i hate that i don't really know a second language at all beyond a few words here and there. i was doing german on duolingo for a while a couple years ago but stopped for whatever reason

the genki book only sucks cause it's meant for classroom work and the workbook might be better for doing things on your own. nevermind trying to learn honorifics for every loving thing, or not sounding like an idiot with pronunciation

german now just seems joking easy by comparison

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

if only i could be so ethically callous for a quick buck

something that late-stage capitalism would reward me for no doubt because its an indifferent machination that requires human guidance to operate

im just a loser and he's a winner :sad:

just a little product placement for disaster mitigation :sparkles:

"this fire was put out by coke products, you don't have to be on fire to enjoy coke though!"

I will sell trump merchandise on behalf of u :unsmith:

(u get 0% of the profits)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

i hate that i don't really know a second language at all beyond a few words here and there. i was doing german on duolingo for a while a couple years ago but stopped for whatever reason

the genki book only sucks cause it's meant for classroom work and the workbook might be better for doing things on your own. nevermind trying to learn honorifics for every loving thing, or not sounding like an idiot with pronunciation

german now just seems joking easy by comparison

i keep thinking of sitting down and learning english

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
God I hate him and his pantywaist everything.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

GobiasIndustries posted:

i am gonna take 6 quarters worth of japanese so that i can actually read all the dozens of super famicom games i own and also because i am gonna graduate two quarters after i would technically be able to in order to stay on the normal schedule

rip me

• Locked thread