Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

still a bit buzzed over what i managed to pull off in my shadowrun game tonight

well, also because of the peach hard cider i drank while playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

exmarx posted:

why do ppl think mcgregor will win???

because it will completely gently caress over every bookie on the face of the planet if he does

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

chelsea clinton and the washington post are trolling me

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
australia's wildlife get a bad rap. the only animals that will actually kill you are the snakes, which are timid and just want to be left alone, and the saltwater crocodiles, which are in other countries too, and my cooch, which only kills white cis men

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Just watched Death Note.

Wasnt bad I guess. Im assuming I would enjoy it more if I had watched the anime first?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Omg I like your [Australian animal] domestication idea but I'm too shy to say in the environment thread because people are hoo boy touchy in there.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
lol i have a policy of only posting in that thread while i'm baked off my rear end. i feel genuine concern and compassion for some of the people posting in there, there's a lot of very real despair, but obviously they don't have any healthy coping mechanisms for that despair and i'm not the person to teach them some so the best i can do to cheer everyone up is periodically streak through the thread nude and hollering

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
on that note, here's a little dude i met last year

his name is albert and his mother is madeline :3:

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

the old ceremony posted:

lol i have a policy of only posting in that thread while i'm baked off my rear end. i feel genuine concern and compassion for some of the people posting in there, there's a lot of very real despair, but obviously they don't have any healthy coping mechanisms for that despair and i'm not the person to teach them some so the best i can do to cheer everyone up is periodically streak through the thread nude and hollering

Kindred spirit like whaaaat?!

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

WrenP-Complete posted:

Kindred spirit like whaaaat?!
:smith: :hf: :smith:

some goons are just adrift in the universe and there's nothing you can do

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

the old ceremony posted:

:smith: :hf: :smith:

some goons are just adrift in the universe and there's nothing you can do

Except hollering naked! :yayclod:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I have now discovered that red foxes were introduced to Australia and they have since become an invasive species. That sucks, they are so cute.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
wait, i thought our fox infestation was common knowledge? it's a huge problem and very sad, feral cats set in at about the same time and between the two pretty much all our native marsupials are right in their perfect prey size range. we have the highest extinction rate in the world and most of it is just foxes and cats massacring all our little treasures, including my current favourite animal, the bettong

(that's called a woylie but it's the most endangered species of bettong. they're about the size of a guinea pig and they move by bouncing exactly like kangaroos)

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I just caught my cats playing with a masked hunter bug. Dumb kitties. :(

e: I think it hitched a ride in on my recycling bin. I need to be more careful.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
baby foxes are the cutest things on earth though :(

there's actually a fox rescue in sydney that takes in orphaned kits and trains them as pets, i've never heard of anyone who actually has a fox from there but they claim to be successful. (everyone tells me even really young fox kits grow up too wild and unpredictable to be pets, however people who've tried to raise fox kits are invariably troubled farmers and most of them can't even bring up a labrador or a child without accidentally killing it)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I had a decent day, I made good jambalaya for my friend who game me a PS3 they were not using , then we watched The Fly and then cat videos on youttube

I also got a bunch of games and movies

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hollismason posted:

I had a decent day, I made good jambalaya for my friend who game me a PS3 they were not using , then we watched The Fly and then cat videos on youttube

I also got a bunch of games and movies

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
What is there to do in Portland? I'm going to Portland for the first time. Portland Oregon that is.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I just want you all to know that I value you all as human beings on earth and you all have great worth

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Jizz Festival posted:

What is there to do in Portland? I'm going to Portland for the first time. Portland Oregon that is.

Smoke Weed!!!

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Hollismason posted:

Smoke Weed!!!

I live in Washington so I already do all the time.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Also, go hiking though they have some just loving awesome trails. I can't remember any waterfalls though.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
there's a random archway buried in the garden and this happy couple sit on it all day preening

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jizz Festival posted:

strip clubs and botanical gardens iirc

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

the old ceremony posted:

there's a random archway buried in the garden and this happy couple sit on it all day preening

:yayclod: wonderful

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Hollismason posted:

I just want you all to know that I value you all as human beings on earth and you all have great worth

:yayclod:

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

leonard

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
a few times i've caught them both inside the quail hutch eating the leftover grain

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

duel, by henri rousseau

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

the old ceremony posted:

duel, by henri rousseau

$30 on the keet

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Jizz Festival posted:

get crossfaded and look at the wierdos

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

:volkerthunk:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Also, loving lol at Mayweather wanting to count his win against McGregor as the 50th.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Randler posted:

Also, loving lol at Mayweather wanting to count his win against McGregor as the 50th.

Truly, Boxing's greatest troll.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

who is mayweather

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

who is mayweather

a guy who likes to punch other dudes for money and women for fun

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013