Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

literally me in the Trump era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
<insert Vile defense of McGregor's comment and how Mexicans have a defined fighting style and McGregor is a good lad here>

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/901672255830274048

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Oiled and Ready posted:

Wrong

College basketball
NFL
NBA
College football
---------
Boxing
---------
Baseball
MLS
---------
Garbage

hi college sports are evil hth

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/462822885048860672

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

when they go low we go high

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
heard trump WON

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

lol while you can

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I am completely crippled now. I can't even function as a person. All I can do is drink and clean my rifle.

What's your major malfunction numbnuts.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Oiled and Ready posted:

Wrong

College basketball
NFL
NBA
College football
---------
Boxing
---------
Baseball
MLS
---------
Garbage

I can sorta live with this I think. Although garbage should switch position with baseball.

Oh btw for someone who is making GBS threads on baseball a lot, I'll probably buy tickets to a game in ny or Philly so I can tell that I atleast have been to a game. So lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
it goes

pro wrestling
nfl
baseball

basketball
college football
nhl

nascar
iuno mma?
boxing

golf

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Oiled and Ready posted:

Wrong

College basketball
NFL
NBA
College football
---------
Boxing
---------
Baseball
MLS
---------
Garbage

lmao college basketball sucks

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

I was being charitable, and it is both fun as gently caress to play and decently fun to attend games

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Michael Bayleaf posted:

when they go low we go high

(((new york))) values

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

See this is why I was for money.

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

logikv9 posted:

heard trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Thatim posted:

I can sorta live with this I think. Although garbage should switch position with baseball.

Oh btw for someone who is making GBS threads on baseball a lot, I'll probably buy tickets to a game in ny or Philly so I can tell that I atleast have been to a game. So lmao

the phils have a player who has 10 homers in his first 16 games which is a record but i'm sure he'll fall apart and be terrible next year once the pitchers figure him out

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lessail posted:

watchin people get worked up about it is funny as hell tho

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Spoeank posted:

hi college sports are evil hth

I'm a Louisville fan so I'm well aware

But uh it's also extremely entertaining so wat can u do

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Someone on another forum said that Harvey in Houston is going to be the worst natural disaster since the San Francisco Earthquake of 1906 and I think they're right. The bayou channel maps are already terrifying.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
Wedge Regret
Where is hockey you monsters?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i don't think the texas or federal agencies and institutions are prepared for what's gonna unfold on the coast this week

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

watchin people get worked up about it is funny as hell tho

the thing most poeple like about college basketball is the ncaa tournament, not the actual game lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
allah gave the world association football, the perfect sport, and you apes prefer to watch loving baseball smh

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
sports opinions are never good or worth talking about

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Lessail posted:

Sorry your team isn't in the ACC, better luck next century

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Someone on another forum said that Harvey in Houston is going to be the worst natural disaster since the San Francisco Earthquake of 1906 and I think they're right. The bayou channel maps are already terrifying.

yeah somebody was saying itll be like katrina except without the levees and uh i think they were more on point than intended

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

So true

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

when i heard the story of some dude throwing a no hitter on a strip of nice :lsd: is literally the proudest ive ever been to be an american :911:

you GOTTA watch the documentary

its loving amazing documentary

i think its called DOC

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

allah gave the world association football, the perfect sport, and you apes prefer to watch loving baseball smh

arsenal are gonna lose to liverpool tomorrow and i'm gonna melt down

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lessail posted:

the thing most poeple like about college basketball is the ncaa tournament, not the actual game lol

you aint from round here are ya

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Zyla posted:

you GOTTA watch the documentary

its loving amazing documentary

i think its called DOC

i will get it next time i get a few strips myself

cant imagine enjoying it with a little green monster on my shoulder u kno?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

NEVER FORGET

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

triple sulk posted:

arsenal are gonna lose to liverpool tomorrow and i'm gonna melt down

i like arsene wenger hes a good man

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005