Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

EvilHawk posted:

Giroud and Lacazette against our shambolic back line has my heart doing palpitations.

Good thing neither is starting lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

sassassin posted:

Jesus, Arsenal fans are a bit thick aren't they.

How do you figure?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Is Mustafi not fit or something, surely a centreback trio including a literal kid and a leftback can accommodate him

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

sassassin posted:

Jesus, Arsenal fans are a bit thick aren't they.
It's just him

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Lacazette and Sead both struggled a bit last week but I blame the absolutely terrible lineup with multiple guys out of position rather than their individual performances.

I don't know how Welbeck gets minutes on this team, he's basically the last person I want to see at any of the front three positions in Arsenal's lineup yet he's always starting.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Vegetable posted:

Is Mustafi not fit or something, surely a centreback trio including a literal kid and a leftback can accommodate him

He's being sold to Inter.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Welbeck runs a lot and Wenger likes that

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Hold on to your hats fellas, the battle for 4th starts here

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Paperhouse posted:

Hold on to your hats fellas, the battle for 4th starts here

It's a fourth place six pointer.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

rex rabidorum vires posted:

He's being sold to Inter.

If this happens they might as well call it quits now lol

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
More away fans should try to sing over Pool's gay song. Swansea do it every time.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Wengy posted:

If this happens they might as well call it quits now lol

It seems like it's happening for some inexplicable reason? All of a sudden it was everywhere and he's almost out the door.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

blue footed boobie posted:

It seems like it's happening for some inexplicable reason? All of a sudden it was everywhere and he's almost out the door.

Yeah, but the juiciest and most ridiculous part is that they might get Evans as a replacement. Joke club, joke manager, joke owners.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Started Bellerin at LWB again :allears:

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
It's very strange and if Mustafi is sold a new CB basically has to come in or this team is loving done.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
NBC announcer brought out the "Milner is like a new midfield signing" meme since Moreno is "good" now

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

T Bowl posted:

It's very strange and if Mustafi is sold a new CB basically has to come in or this team is loving done.

City have a nice cheap used Mangala you may want to pick up? He was gonna go to Inter so I'm a little upset Mustafi seems to be going instead.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

paddyboat posted:

NBC announcer brought out the "Milner is like a new midfield signing" meme since Moreno is "good" now
They were reporting what Klopp said

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Welbeck can't finish

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Dammit Danny

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

gotta score that mo!!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Cech :stare:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Ffs nice save by Cech

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

gently caress

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

That's a terrible finish

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Fucken hell Mo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol great tracking Ramsey

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Terrible finish there. What a ball by Can that was too

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Arsenal loving suck

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

T Bowl posted:

Arsenal loving suck

They do

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lol great tracking Ramsey

His defense is so atrocious I don't know how Wenger gets away with playing him in the position he does.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

T Bowl posted:

Arsenal loving suck

*in a Wicka voice* actually all of this is good

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

T Bowl posted:

Arsenal loving suck

Wengy is a fraud

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I think it's the back 3 mostly from what i've seen this season.. all threats are coming from the wings and the wingbacks aren't getting back enough and the CBs are coming out wide late, leaving more space, and still allowing dangerous balls in to the box.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

T Bowl posted:

I think it's the back 3 mostly from what i've seen this season.. all threats are coming from the wings and the wingbacks aren't getting back enough and the CBs are coming out wide late, leaving more space, and still allowing dangerous balls in to the box.

After watching us tear apart Hoffenheim's back three in midweek I don't know why Wengy has persisted with it

Oh wait yes I do

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

T Bowl posted:

They did the exact same thing with a back 4.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
class goal tbh

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

How predictable. This team sucks.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

BOBBY loving FIRMINO!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
What a goal. Get in :mrapig:

• Locked thread