Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
You decided to take the sea route to Salzenmund. Better to brave the Sea of Claws to Neue Emskrank than end up supper for a roving band of beastmen traversing the Drakenwald. Faster too. But you were barely out of Marienburg when the storm hit.

The captain told you everything would be fine. The captain told you he would get you to Nordland safely. The captain told you that he'd sailed through a thousand storms just as bad. The captain lied.

The ship was lost, and everybody was jumping ship, so you followed suit. Some were dashed on the rocks. Some were suddenly pulled under by....something. The tide? Doesn't matter, you lived to drag yourself on shore and pass out. When you come to you get your first real glance at the land you washed up on.

Well. It's peaceful looking enough. You shiver. It's a bit frigid for the middle of Nachgeheim, even in Nordland. An early autumn perhaps?

CC Rules:
1. Character creation is will start with you making a post. In response I will roll up four race/gender/career combos from which you will choose.
2. Stats are 9#2d10, discarding the lowest and assigning. You may then round a single stat of your choice upward to the nearest multiple of 5, unless it's aleady on a multiple of 5.
3. No loving Skaven.
4. 6 advances, including the starting one.

Apps will be open until the 8th

e: gently caress title should say WFRP not WHFB.

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Sep 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I approve of this wave of WFRP games and would like to see what the dice give me.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I'm in!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Certainly interested!

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Hit me!

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Frank
1. Female Dwarf Cartographer
2. Female Elf Kithband Warrior
3. Male Halfling Entertainer
4. Male Human Reaver

Fool
1. Male Dwarf Student
2. Female Elf Woodsman
3. Male Halfling Slave
4. Male Human Excisemen

Tricky
1. Male Dwarf Tombrobber
2. Male Elf Scribe
3. Female Halfling Lamplighter
4. Male Human Mercenary

Poultry
1. Male Dwarf Gambler
2. Male Elf Marine
3. Male Halfling Valet
4. Female Human Hunter

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Give me ONE roll and I shall play it!

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Schizotek gimme as many rolls as posts you intend to make before abandoning the game

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Hit me.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Firesight
1. Male Dwarf Miner
2. Female Elf Riverwarden
3. Male Halfling Raconteur

4. Female Human Camp Follower

However you said give you one. So I choose the human, because a useless scavenging prostitute is the best fit for you.

Dyne
1. Female Dwarf Raconteur
2. Male Elf Envoy
3. Male Halfling Hunter
4. Male Human Tomb Robber

Wiegieman
1. Male Dwarf Dilettante
2. Female Elf Marine
3. Female Halfling Charcoal Burner
4. Female Human Ex-Convict

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Well lets see what I get.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Ryuujin

1. Female Dwarf Apprentice Runesmith
2. Female Elf Bodyguard
3. Male Halfling Dilettante
4. Female Human Coachmen

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Schizotek posted:

Frank
1. Female Dwarf Cartographer

Sigrun, Dwarven Cartographer

Barak Varr lies on the Black Gulf, the only dwarven hold built directly next to the sea. Sigrun's earliest memories are of her climbing to the highest point of the hold and looking out to the sea. The seed of a great wanderlust had been planted since then. Studying books - atlases and traveloges mostly - fed into this inclination. Not gaining much respect from her elders or her peers only made her desire to leave Barak Varr and travel the world even more. She did especially struggle with her arrogant younger brother Sigbert to whom she owes the broken nose disfiguring her face.

She was supposed to learn the mining trade, but when an expedition to the other dwarven holds was outfitted to update route information and such, she managed to be annoying enough to the right people that they would allow her to go just to get rid of her. And so she made the treck through the Border Princes, Bretonnia, the Empire and Kislev all the way to Karak Hadrin in the Worlds Edge Mountains. While the expedition turned south to return home, Sigrun split off, turning north. She said the route had not included Karak Drak to the north, but in truth she just wanted to continue to see the world. Again she was annoying enough to be sent on her way.

Although she initially intended to actually make her way to the northernmost dwarven hold - she even found a traveling companion willing and able to teach her enough Kislevian and Norse to get by on the way - she found that cartography was actually in high demand in Kislev. After the Storm of Chaos the Ice Queen and her bojars were keen on updated maps, chronicling which settlements still existed and what other destruction the forces of chaos had caused. Sigrun was gainfully employed for a good while with that, but recently the money started drying up. After a social fauxpas ended with her being sentenced to a hefty fine, she was fed up enough with Kislev and in urgent enough need of money to travel on.

While the goal of Karak Drak once again came to mind, the winds of fortune first sent her west. And so she boarded a ship headed to Salzenmund...

Sigrun is a bright young dwarven lady. While her wanderlust has been the trait informing many of her life choices, she's interested in more than seeing the lay of the land and putting it into maps. She's curious to the point of being nosy (something that can get her into trouble as she recently found out in Kislev). On the positive side, her showing genuine interest in other people usually makes people like her easily. When she sets her mind on something she can be as resolute and driven as any dwarf, though. Despite her open and usually sunny disposition, she is no stranger to the harsh world she lives in and far from naive. And although she is more a bookworm than a warrior, she still knows how to use her axe against the dangers a traveler invariably comes across traversing this dangerous world.

pre:
Name: Sigrun
Race: Dwarf
Career: Cartographer
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Distinguishing Marks: Broken Nose
Siblings: 1
Starsign: Vobist the Faint, Sign of Darkness and Uncertainty
Birthplace: Barak Varr (the Black Gulf)

Character Profile
Primary   : | WS | BS | S  | T  | AG | INT | WP | FEL|
Starting  : | 45 | 29 | 30 | 45 | 30 | 38  | 29 | 30 |
Advances  : | 05 | 00 | 00 | 05 | 05 | 10  | 05 | 05 |
Taken     : | 05 | 00 | 00 | 05 | 05 | 05  | 00 | 05 |
Current   : | 50 | 29 | 30 | 50 | 35 | 43  | 29 | 35 |

Secondary : | A  | W  | SB | TB | M  | MAG | IP | FP |
Starting  : | 1  | 12 | 3  | 5  | 3  | 0   | 0  | 3  |
Advances  : | 0  |  2 | -  | -  | -  | 0   | -  | -  |
Taken     : | 0  |  1 | -  | -  | -  | -   | 0  | -  |
Current   : | 1  | 13 | 3  | 5  | 3  | 0   | 0  | 3  |

Skills: 
Academic Knowledge (Geography)
Common Knowledge (Dwarfs)
Navigation
Outdoor Survival 
Perception
Read/Write
Speak Language (Khazalid)
Speak Language (Kislev)
Speak Language (Norse)
Speak Language (Reikspiel)
Trade (Cartography)
Trade (Miner)

Talents:
Dwarfcraft
Excellent Vision
Grudge-born Fury
Night Vision
Orientation
Resistance to Magic
Seasoned Traveller
Stout-hearted
Sturdy

Trappings: 
Writing Kit
Pony with saddle & harness
6 map cases
common clothing consisting of a shirt, breeches, and worn boots
a tattered cloak
a dagger tucked in a boot or belt
a sling bag or a backpack containing a blanket
a wooden tankard
a wooden cutlery set
a hand weapon (axe, club, sword, etc.) 
a purse holding 2 Gold Crowns (gc)

Career Exits: Artisan, Explorer, Forger, 
Navigator, Scholar, Scribe, Vagabond

Advances:
WS +5%
Toughness +5%
Agility +5%
Intelligence +5%
Fellowship +5%
Wounds +1
Characteristics: 9#2d10 9 9 15 8 18 15 10 20 16 - rounding up that 16
Wounds, Fate Points: 2#1d10 5 9
Height, Hair Color, Eye Color, Siblings: 4#1d10 10 6 8 7
Weight, Distinguishing Marks, Star Sign, Age, Birthplace, Name: 6#1d100 17 41 72 19 97 85
Starting Gold: 2d10 2
Number of map cases owned: 1d10 6

frankenfreak fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Aug 27, 2017

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Cassin Mariette, Mercenary

---

Born to a long line of Ostlander warriors, Cassin was trained since he was a wee lad in the ways of battle. Despite their best efforts, his parents never did manage another child. This led to them, essentially, coddling him. He was never trained enough to fight off the latest warband. He always needed just one more season. Suffice to say, he wasn't going to take that. When he was in his early 20s, he caught a ride with a caravan headed towards Bretonnia. There's always peasants that need reminding of their places down that way, so the promise of regular work and the ability to prove himself in battle was quite intoxicating.

And, for a few years, he lived the dream. He was in one of the best bands when it came to putting down revolts. The money was good, the fighting was good, and the perks were about as good as you could expect. Of course, one fateful night, he got particularly drunk and made some... ill-advised comments.

Or in his words...

"Feckin' figures! Ya help put down a few peasant mobs and the Brets're toastin' yer name, then ya mention wantin' to bend that Lady of theirs over a table and ya gotta catch a midnight ride 'fore they cut yer balls off. Where's this shitheap headin' anyways?"

pre:
Name: Cassin Mariette
Player:  Tricky
Race:  Human
XP:  
Career: Mercenary

Physical Characteristics
--------------------------
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 170
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Distinguishing Marks: Missing Nail

Origins and Family
-------------------------
Number of Siblings: 0
Star Sign: The Two Bullocks
Birthplace: Ostland (Prosperous Town)

Character Profile

Primary   : | WS | BS | S  | T  | AG | INT | WP | FEL |
Starting  : | 42 | 25 | 35 | 29 | 38 | 27  | 28 | 27  |
Advance   : | 10 | 10 | 05 | 05 | 05 | --  | 05 | --  | 
Taken     : | 10 | -- | 05 | 05 | 05 | --  | -- | --  |
Current   : | 52 | 25 | 40 | 34 | 43 | 27  | 28 | 27  |

Secondary : | A |  W | SB | TB | M | MAG | IP | FP  |
Starting  : | 1 | 13 |  4 |  3 | 4 |  -  | -  |  3  |
Advance   : | 1 | 02 |  - |  - | - |  -  | -  |  -  |
Taken     : | 1 | -- |  - |  - | - |  -  | -  |  -  |
Current   : | 2 | 13 |  4 |  3 | 4 |  -  | -  |  3  |

Skills:
Common Knowledge (the Empire)
Gossip
Gamble
Common Knowledge (Bretonnia)
Dodge Blow
Ride
Haggle
Perception
Secret Language (Battle Tongue)
Swim

Talents:
Lightning Reflexes
Warrior Born
Quick Draw
Strike Mighty Blow
Strike to Stun

Trappings:
Crossbow with 10 Bolts
Shield
Medium Armour (Mail Shirt and Leather Jack)
Healing Draught
a tattered cloak
a wooden tankard
a wooden cutlery set
a purse holding 11 Gold Crowns (gc)

Career Exits:
Bodyguard, Bounty Hunter, Outlaw, Sergeant,
Shieldbreaker, Veteran

Advances:
Attack
WS
WS
Strength
Toughness
Agility
Stats: 9#2d10 5 7 12 (rounded to 15) 8 5 7 9 17 13
Starting Wounds, Starting Fate: 2#1d10 10 3
Random Talents: 2#1d100 28 96
Height, Hair Color, Eye Color, Siblings: 4#1d10 6 7 4 1
Weight, Distinguishing Marks, Star Sign, Age: 4#1d100 81 74 60 52
Birthplace: 1d10 6
Settlement Type: 1d10 2
Starting GC: 2d10 11

Tricky fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Sep 2, 2017

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Im interested.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
I'd like a go.

edit: Stats: 9#2d10 13 12 6 9 2 16 14 13 13

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Aug 27, 2017

Jo Joestar
Oct 24, 2013
I'm interested, roll me up.

Jo Joestar fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Aug 27, 2017

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Ken
1. Female Dwarf Protagonist
2. Male Elf Tradesman
3. Female Halfling Agitator
4. Female Human Camp Follower

Quornes
1. Female Dwarf Student
2. Male Elf Hunter
3. Female Halfling Mercenary
4. Male Human Entertainer

Jo Joestar
1. Male Dwarf Militiaman
2. Male Elf Pit Fighter
3. Female Halfling Watchman
4. Female human Litigant

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Roll me them bones, chief.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Lara Dwarflady

Lara is a strange looking individual, who as far as can be determined wasn't actually on the ship during the storm. She's wound up on this beach, nonetheless, looking more.. rotund.. than most dwarven women, and moving at a strange waddle. Her face is stoic and expressionless and has a fake beard attached to it for whatever reason. She seems to be mute, responding only with shakes of her head and flailing hand gestures. Oddly enough, she doesn't seem to ever blink, but that could be a trick of the eyes.

She is a strange woman who obviously isn't a skaven in a disguise with pillows under the shirt and a wooden mask with a fake beard attached, and if she spoke she'd tell you that herself, thank you very much.

Stats to come!

Name: Lara Dwarflady
Race: Actual Dwarf
Career: Ratconteur

WIP

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

sullat posted:

Roll me them bones, chief.

Sullat
1. Female Dwarf Stevedore
2. Female Elf Hunter
3. Female Halfling Outlaw
4. Female Human Pit Fighter

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

I'm interested, but have no experience with war hammer fantasy outside of blood bowl. Is there a PDF I can grab?

stats generation: 9#2d10 14 16 13 15 7 15 10 8 16

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Aug 28, 2017

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Stats: 9#20+2d10 34 28 27 33 30 30 29 27 33

Drop a 27 and another 27 becomes 30 I guess.

Random Talents: 2#1d100 32 27 = Hardy and Luck

Starting Wounds: 1d10 1 = 10

Starting Fate: 1d10 7 = 3

Starting gold: 2d10 20 - figures the only high roll I get is for my starting gold, lol

Skills:
Common Knowledge (Empire)
Drive
Evaluate
Gossip + 10
Haggle
Perception
Search
Trade (Merchant)
Speak Language (Reikspeil)
Speak Language (Tilean)
Sleight of Hand

Talents:
Hardy
Luck
Dealmaker
Flee!
Suave
Resistance to Disease

Trappings:
Lucky Charm
Pouch
Tent
Common clothing consisting of a shirt, breeches, and worn boots
a tattered cloak
a dagger tucked in a belt
a backpack containing
-a blanket
-a wooden tankard
-a wooden cutlery set
-a hand weapon (club)
-a purse holding 20 Gold Crowns (gc).

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Kjell Tolvsten, Journeyman Physician (Dwarf Student)

quote:

WS 41, BS 28, S 30, T 45, Ag 20, Int 53 (38+10 Advance+5 Talent), WP 42 (37+5 Advance), Fel 30 (25+5 talent)

Wounds 12, Fate 3

Talents: Seasoned Traveller, Linguistics, Savvy, Dwarfcraft, Grudge-born Fury, Night Vision, Resistance to Magic, Stout-hearted, Sturdy, Suave

Skills: Common Knowledge (Dwarves), Speak Language (Khazalid), Speak Language (Reikspiel)+10, Trade (Smith), Academic Knowledge (Science), Academic Knowledge (History), Consume Alcohol, Heal, Perception, Read/Write, Speak Language (Classical), Charm (advance), Gossip (advance),

Trappings: Basic Equipment, Short Sword, Cash (1 gc, 15 s), Corpus Medicorum (medical science textbook), Writing Kit, Medical Instruments, 3 Healing Draughts, 12 Healing Poultices

Stats 11->15 House Rule, 7->11 Mercy
Wounds/Fate
Cash

In the Empire, 'dwarf-made' is synonymous with quality. To a knight, a noble captain, or a mercenary lord, there are few things mroe desirable and precious that a rune-adorned breastplate of dwarven steel or a simple but perfectly formed broadsword bearing the name of a Karak. This demand is only exacerbated by traditionalist dwarves, who maintain that selling master craftsdwarfship for mere money sullies the art. Nevertheless, it is well known just how much dwarves love gold, and often those craftsdwarves that do leave their mountains for the bustling cities of the Empire find themselves growing quiet wealthy.

One such dwarf was named Kennet Tolvsten. Only a journeyman smith to a dwarf, but to a human already long a master. He and three of his cousins traveled to Marienburg, pooling their money, and establishing a smithy. They advertised their dwarven prowess, and soon they were rapidly expanding, hiring apprentices, both dwarf and human. It's been almost sixty years since then, and the ironwork is now quiet famous, and Kennet himself has for a decade been enjoying his retirement. His eldest son, Knut, now manages his share of the smithy, which continues it's fine work. His younger son he sent away to Nuln, to study engineering, in hopes of expanding the business into firearms and clockwork. Once there, however, Kjell found he had liter interest in mechanisms, and quickly changed his field of study to medicine. His father was disappointed, but allowed it. It was still an respectable profession after all.

Eight years later, Kjell returned; now a journeyman fellow in the Imperial Physician's Guild. He could not stay for long, however. As per tradition in the guild, journeymen were expected to act as their namesake and journey, living on their trade as they travelled. When a ship setting sail for Nordland advertised their need for a ship's surgeon, Kjell applied, offering his greater status and expertise to the ship for a bargain price. The captain happily accepted, and Kjell thought the timing must have been fated. Unfortunately, he was correct.

fool of sound fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 27, 2017

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I missed the house rule for rounding one roll up. Is that in stead or on top of the standard mery rule?

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Instead.

fool_of_sound posted:

Would you allo-

Nope. I'm sure you'll find a potion somewhere.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

frankenfreak posted:

I missed the house rule for rounding one roll up. Is that in stead or on top of the standard mery rule?

Instead of shallyas mercy we roll 9 sets of 2d10 and drop the lowest, and then we get to round one roll up to the nearest divisible by 5 number.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Gretchen Tollares

Everyone knows how seriously halflings take their pie-making. And so when a rival sabotaged Gretchen's entry in the 83rd annual pie-bake off of Sullivan's Gulch, she did the only rational thing and tried to burn down the offending woman's house. Unfortunately, the Imperial authorities didn't see the logic in that, and Gretchen ran off before her trial could start. She joined up with 'The Bloody Knaves', a band of outlaws working the Great Forest. They made her their cook. The band slowly headed west, until they ended up doing the hempen jig outside of Kemperbad. Gretchen escaped by hiding in a ditch, and then telling the roadwardens she'd been captured by the bandits and forced to be their cook. She pulled the same stunt with another gang, although they ended up being sentenced to hard labor dredging the Marienberg canals. Not wanting them to rat her out, she found a job as a cook on a ship heading... anywhere, really. Perhaps this time she can make an honest go of it... although currently she is rummaging through the pockets of dead men on the frigid shore. After all, "waste not, want not," like mum used to say, and it's not like they need that stuff any more.

pre:
Name:  Gretchen Tollares
Race:  Halfling
Birthplace:  The Moot
Career:  Outlaw Chef

Primary   : | WS | BS | S  | T  | AG | INT | WP | FEL |
Starting  : | 20 | 45 | 20 | 25 | 45 | 32  | 29 | 41  |
Advance   : | 10 | 10 | -- | -- | 10 | 05  | -- | --  | 
Taken     : | 00 | 10 | -- | -- | 10 | --  | -- | --  |
Current   : | 20 | 55 | 20 | 25 | 55 | 37  | 29 | 41  |

Secondary : | A |  W | SB | TB | M | MAG | IP | FP  |
Starting  : | 1 | 10 |  2 |  2 | 4 |  -  | -  |  2  |
Advance   : | 1 | 02 |  - |  - | - |  -  | -  |  -  |
Taken     : | 1 | -- |  - |  - | - |  -  | -  |  -  |
Current   : | 2 | 10 |  2 |  2 | 4 |  -  | -  |  2  |

Height 3'9"
100 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Nose Ring
Siblings 3
Star Sign: The Dancer
Age 32

Skills: 
Academic Knowledge (Genealogy/Heraldry)
Animal Care 
Common Knowledge (Halflings)
Concealment
Dodge Blow
Ride
Gossip
Secret Signs (Thief)
Perception
Scale Sheer Surface
Speak Language (Halfling)
Swim
Silent Move 
Trade (Cook)

Talents: Night Vision
Resistance to Chaos
Rover
Sharpshooter
Specialist Weapon Group (Sling)
Strong-Minded

Trappings: Bow with 10 Arrows
Light Armour (Leather Jerkin)
Shield
a tattered cloak
a wooden tankard
a wooden cutlery set
a hand weapon (club
a purse holding 2 shiny Gold Crowns (gc)
http://orokos.com/roll/544299: 9#2d10 10 6 15 15 11 3 9 15 12: Drop the 3, round up the 6
http://orokos.com/roll/544330: 2d10 2

sullat fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Aug 28, 2017

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Myhilis

They say the Sea Guard of Lothern are some of the best soldiers in the world, and Myhilys, along with the rest of the Guard, is convinced they're right. Unfortunately, so was her master, some petty lordling with business in Nordland who wanted a fancy escort and commandeered some of the family marines to "enhance his consequence" with the humans.

Myhilys had a cushy job before this. Stand around, look impressive for the Marienburgers, shoot anyone who tries to lift the goods, the usual. One good thing about the captain being as incompetent as he was is that he took that idiot with him. Now she's washed up on some gods-forsaken beach that's way too far north.

This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

pre:
Name: Myhilys
Race: Elf
Career: Marine

Characteristics     
Primary   : | WS | BS | S  | T  | AG | IN | WP | FE |
Starting  : | 33 | 45 | 31 | 31 | 43 | 25 | 36 | 29 |
Advance   : | 10 | 10 | 10 |    | 05 |    | 05 |    | 
Taken     : | 10 | 10 |    |    | 05 |    |    |    |
Current   : | 43 | 55 |    |    | 48 |    |    |    |

Secondary : | A  | W  | SB | TB | M  | MG | IP | FP |
Starting  : | 1  | 10 |  3 |  3 | 5  |  - |  0 |  2 |
Advance   : | 1  | 03 |  - |  - | -  |  - |  - |  1 | (if luck talent)
Taken     : | 1  | -- |  - |  - | -  |  - |  - |  0 |
Current   : | 2  | 10 |  3 |  3 | 5  |  - |  0 |    |

characteristics: 9#2d10 9 13 11 13 13 5 11 11 5
wounds & fate: 1d10 4 1d10 7

Skills:
 Common Knowledge (Elves), Speak Language (Eltharin), Speak Language (Reikspiel)
 Gamble, Consume Alcohol, Dodge Blow, Secret Language (Battle Tongue), Intimidate, Row, Swim

Talents:
 Specialist Weapon Group (Longbow), 
 Coolheaded, Excellent Vision, Night Vision
 Quick Draw, Strike Mighty Blow, Strike to Stun

Trappings:
 Common clothing 
 a dagger tucked in a boot or belt, 
 a backpack containing a blanket, a wooden tankard, a wooden cutlery set, 
 a purse holding 2d10 Gold Crowns (gc)
 Longbow with 10 Arrows  
 Light Armour 
 Shield 
 Grappling Hook, 10 Yards of Rope

Advances:		6/6
+1 Attack                 1
+10 BS                    2
+10 WS                    2
+5  AG                    1

wiegieman fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Sep 7, 2017

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Hardy Girdleberry-Winkins, Halfling Valet

Hardy’s family have specialized in providing manservants and chambermaids to the worthies of the Empire for generations. Any physical shortcomings are made up by their mastery of the social arts of the nobility. Hoping to expand the family’s the clientele into the growing non-landed wealthy, Hardy signed on as the personal valet to the adventurer-explorer Wilhelm Forscher. Unfortunately, their first voyage together has gone poorly, as Hardy was only able to find his master’s sword after the shipwreck. But Hardy wasn’t raised to give up at the first obstacle, so he’s hopeful his master will be located and they can continue on their journey.

...surely it shouldn’t be difficult to find a ferry back to the Empire?

pre:
Name: Hardy Girdleberry-Winkins
Race: Halfling
Career: Valet

Character Profile
Primary   : | WS | BS | S  | T  | AG | INT | WP | FEL|
Starting  : | 21 | 39 | 20 | 30 | 42 | 36  | 38 | 45 |
Advances  : | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 10 | 10  | 05 | 10 |
Taken     : | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 05 | 10  | 00 | 10 |
Current   : | 21 | 39 | 20 | 30 | 47 | 46  | 43 | 55 |

Secondary : | A  | W  | SB | TB | M  | MAG | IP | FP |
Starting  : | 1  | 11 | 2  | 3  | 3  | 0   | 0  | 3  |
Advances  : | 0  |  2 | -  | -  | -  | 0   | -  | -  |
Taken     : | 0  |  1 | -  | -  | -  | -   | 0  | -  |
Current   : | 1  | 12 | 2  | 3  | 3  | 0   | 0  | 3  |

Skills: Academic Knowledge (Genealogy/Heraldry) +10
Common Knowledge (Halflings)
Gossip +10
Speak Language (Halfling)
Trade (Cook)
Blather
Evaluate
Haggle
Perception
Read/Write
Search

Talents:
Night Vision
Resistance to Chaos
Coolheaded 
Dealmaker 
Etiquette
Hardy

Trappings: 
Cologne
Purse
Two sets of Best Craftsmenship Clothing
Uniform
a tattered cloak
a wooden tankard
a wooden cutlery set
a hand weapon (sword) 
a purse holding 14 Gold Crowns (gc)

Career Exits: Herald, Rogue, Squire, Steward, Student 

Advances:
Agility +5
Intelligence +10
Fellowship +10
Wounds +1
Characteristics: 9#2d10 9 12 16 11 3 13 20 7 15
Wounds, Fate: 2#1d10 7 10
Starting Gold: 2d10 14
Random Talent: 1d100 27 Hardy

PoultryGeist fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Aug 30, 2017

Jo Joestar
Oct 24, 2013
Solveig Birkhofer

pre:
Name: Solveig Birkhofer
Player:  Jo Joestar
Race:  Human
XP:  
Career:  Litigant

Primary   : | WS | BS |  S |  T | AG | INT | WP | FEL|
Starting  : | 28 | 33 | 28 | 28 | 40 | 44  | 34 | 38 |
Advance   : |    |    |    |    | 5  | 10  | 10 | 10 | 
Taken     : |    |    |    |    |    |  5  | 5  | 10 |
Current   : | 28 | 33 | 28 | 28 | 40 | 49  | 39 | 48 |

Secondary : | A |  W | SB | TB | M | MAG | IP | FP |
Starting  : | 1 | 12 |  2 |  2 | 4 |     |    |  2 |
Advance   : |   | 2  |    |    |   |     |    |    |
Taken     : |   | 2  |    |    |   |     |    |    |
Current   : | 1 | 14 |  2 |  2 | 4 |  0  |  0 |  2 |

Skills:
Academic Knowledge (History, Law)
Charm
Common Knowledge (The Empire) +10
Gossip
Haggle
Perception
Read/Write
Secret Language (Guild Tongue)
Speak Language (Reikspiel) +10

Talents:
Dealmaker
Lightning Reflexes
Public Speaking
Resistance to Magic
Savvy

Trappings:
18 gc
Book of Empire Laws
Blanket
Common Clothing
Cloak
Dagger
Hand Weapon (Long knife)
Sling bag
Wooden tankard, cutlery
Writing Kit

Career Exits:

Advances:
Fellowhip + 10
Willpower +5
Intelligence +5
Wounds +2
Stat roll: 9#2d10 8 19 14 3 18 8 1115 8 13
Wounds, Fate: 2#1d10 8 2
Gold: 2d10 18

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

I have no clue how to WHFB 2e, but I'd like to find out. Roll me something!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

quote:

I came here to advocate for the workers and have lunch, and I figure it's not quite lunch time yet.

The very idea of a political halfling is laughable to the big folk of the Empire, let alone one so committed to a strange ideology called 'Mootism' as to be prepared to speak sedition and slander the powerful in town squares and halls until the watch are called, and then to try and fight the watch over their right to keep speaking. What starts as an amusing distraction becomes annoying when the little fool just won't quit, and then dangerous when people start listening to her talk about 'equal pay for equal work', 'the rights of the individual', 'the means of production belong to the workers' and 'more time off for food and smoke breaks'. Bounced from town to town for crimes against public order Janna took to the ship hoping to find a more receptive audience (or less attentive security services) in Nordland. Instead she has found cold, deprivation and damp pamphlets.

pre:
Name: Janna Headstrong
Player:  thatbastardken
Race:  Halfling
XP:  
Career:  Agitator
Height: 3'4
Weight: 90lb
Hair: Copper
Eyes: Dark Brown
Distinguishing Marks: Earring
Siblings: 4
Starsign: Rhya’s Cauldron
Birthplace: The Moot

Primary   : | WS | BS | S  | T  | AG | INT| WP| FEL|
Starting  : | 21 | 43 | 19 | 22 | 44 | 33 | 38| 50 |
Advance   : | 5  |  5 |    |    | 5  | 10 |   | 10 | 
Taken     : |    |    |    |    |    | 10 |   | 10 |
Current   : | 21 | 43 | 19 | 22 | 44 | 43 | 38| 60 |

Secondary : | A |  W | SB | TB | M | MAG | IP | FP |
Starting  : | 1 | 10 | 1 |  2 | 4 |  0   |    |  2 |
Advance   : |   | 2  |    |    |   |     |    |    |
Taken     : |   |    |    |    |   |     |    |    |
Current   : | 1 | 10 |  2 |  2 | 4 |  0  |  0 |  2 |

Skills:
Academic Knowledge (Genealogy/Heraldry, History, Law)
Charm
Common Knowledge (The Empire +10, Halflings)
Concealment
Gossip +10
Haggle
Perception
Read/Write
Speak Language (Tilean, Halfling, Reikspiel +10, ) 
Trade (Cook)

Talents:
Coolheaded
Flee!
Night Vision
Public Speaking
Resistance to Chaos
Warrior Born

Trappings:
Leather Jack
One set of Good Craftsmanship Clothes 
6 Leaflets for various causes
5 gc
Blanket
Common Clothing
Cloak
Dagger
Hand Weapon (Cudgel)
Backpack
Wooden tankard, cutlery

Career Exits:

Advances:
WS
BS
S
T
Agi
Int +10
Wp
Fel +10
Common Knowledge Empire
Gossip

thatbastardken posted:

edit: Stats: 9#2d10 13 12 6 9 2 16 14 13 13
Rounding the 16 up to 20

Wounds: 1d10 9

fate: 1d10 4

Halfling Talent: 1d100 98

Starting Gold: 2d10 5

Leaflets: 2d10 6

weight: 1d100 21

Hair and Eye Colour: #2d10 5, 9

Distinguishing Marks: 1d100 22

Starsign, Age, Birthplace Name: 4#1d100 86 4 34 48

siblings: 1d10 7

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Aug 30, 2017

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I know painfully little about the lore and system, but give me MANMODE.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I know painfully little about the lore and system, but give me MANMODE.

I love how MANMODE is now an official part of the rules for any WFRP2e games on the SA forums.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Hit me with some careers, chief.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Sandwich
1. Male Dwarf Stevedore
2. Female Elf Raconteur
3. Male Halfling Grave Warden
4. Female Human Barber-Surgeon

An Idiot
1. Male Dwarf Muleskinner
2. Male Elf Envoy
3. Male Halfling Thief
4. Female Human Bonepicker

Relentless
1. Male Dwarf Militiaman
2. Female Elf Messenger
3. Female Halfling Gambler
4. Male Human Sewer Jack

Mike
1. Male Dwarf Entertainer
2. Female Elf Apprentice Wizard
3. Male Halfling Militiaman
4. Male Human Soldier

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Schizotek posted:

An Idiot
1. Male Dwarf Muleskinner
2. Male Elf Envoy
3. Male Halfling Thief
4. Female Human Bonepicker

yo schizo you already gave firesight his options

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Schizotek posted:

Mike
1. Male Dwarf Entertainer
2. Female Elf Apprentice Wizard
3. Male Halfling Militiaman
4. Male Human Soldier

Going with option 2. Will finish tomorrow.

stats generation: 9#2d10 14 16 13 15 7 15 10 8 16

Is there a discord channel for this?

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Aug 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Fine, I see no reason to learn from past experience. Hit me.

• Locked thread