Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

Dany going north really did doom them all. This is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I always wondered how they were gonna do the wall falling and it was better than i thought

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

RIP

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
oh cool it shoots Godzilla breath

CDHiggs
Dec 16, 2016

That night in Point Pleasant. Those red eyes Richard Gere would never forget.
Woo-hoo! Great episode. Even Euron managed to entertain.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bip Roberts posted:

loving lol @ jon "uncle fucker" snow

Sam's going to tell Jon and he's going to react like Ace Ventura during that shower scene.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

That scene might have been interesting if the show didn't spend 4 seasons killing any gently caress I had

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Why does being reanimated make the fire blue

What kind of loving Ted Kazinski sperg question is that?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Im glad Jamie left Cersei it seems to be for good?

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
This episode was great

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Going north of the wall to catch a wight. Another award winning suggestion from Tyrion that had no terrible consequences for everyone.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Tormund definitely ate it :(

EDIT: lol, literally no one thought Sansa or Arya we're going to kill each other, D&D you're the worst ever.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Going north of the wall to catch a wight. Another award winning suggestion from Tyrion that had no terrible consequences for everyone.

He warned about the dragon expedition, Tyrion Did Nothing Wrong

CDHiggs
Dec 16, 2016

Verisimilidude posted:

Lol the leaks were real

Yep, and it looks like the Season 8 leaks are pretty much a lock. Golden Company wiped out at sea by the Night King. Euron manages to get a good shot in at him. Dany gets murdered! Jon Snow becomes the real king. Armored Drogon takes down Ice Viserion. The Mountain immune to being turned. Cersei and Euron sex scene. Jaime kill Cersei. Snow kills the Night King.

Oh, the intrigue!

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I can't believe Jon Snow's real name is Boaty McBoatface

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

CDHiggs posted:

Yep, and it looks like the Season 8 leaks are pretty much a lock. Golden Company wiped out at sea by the Night King. Euron manages to get a good shot in at him. Dany gets murdered! Jon Snow becomes the real king. Armored Drogon takes down Ice Viserion. The Mountain immune to being turned. Cersei and Euron sex scene. Jaime kill Cersei. Snow kills the Night King.

Oh, the intrigue!

those aren't the ep8 spoilers!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Here's a scene from next season:

Jon: We got married on the boat.
Daenerys: Yeah, I got wicked knocked up.
Sam: You're her uncle.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Jon's name being Aegon is so dumb

CDHiggs
Dec 16, 2016

Skinty McEdger posted:

Yeah, it really does make him look like an idiot.

mastershakeman posted:

those aren't the ep8 spoilers!

Shhh!!!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Twerkdad posted:

Tormund definitely ate it :(

EDIT: lol, literally no one thought Sansa or Arya we're going to kill each other, D&D you're the worst ever.

nah

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
this show is the most entertaining trainwreck ever

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!

Lloyd Boner posted:

The second book pretty much gave that away

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

anime was right posted:

this show is the most entertaining trainwreck ever

It's still good trashy TV, like always, imo.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

In the wise words of Connor McGreggor, "They are fooked."

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Lloyd Boner posted:

Literally everyone expected that to be his real name

Lemon
May 22, 2003

If Tormund is dead and Grey Worm survives season 8 I'm gonna be mad as heck

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Bip Roberts posted:

It's still good trashy TV, like always, imo.

the plotting for the first few seasons made sense even if the writing was about as hammy. the plot taking a nosedive has completely changed the tone of the show but it still owns in its awfulness so i love it

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Euron is awful but i liked pretty much everything else

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
It just occurred to me that Jaime didn't take Bron with him when he fled the city and now I'm sad.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

CDHiggs posted:

Oh, the intrigue!

This would actually be good though, so no dice.

Honestly the last...6 make a lot of sense, so I dunno even.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Adun posted:

Literally everyone expected that to be his real name

Yeah because it was spoiled, it's still loving stupid. Why would Rhaegar give both his sons the same name

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Jon Snow hosed his aunt and probably impregnated her with an incest baby, as per Targaryen tradition.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm sad Theon didn't get pummeled to death by rando pirate though. It would have been a fitting end.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Lloyd Boner posted:

Yeah because it was spoiled, it's still loving stupid. Why would Rhaegar give both his sons the same name

Something something prophecy, can't fail if they both have the same name.

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013
Does the blue flame kill whitewalkers as well?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Am I getting the family tree wrong? Isn't Jon Dany's nephew, the son of her brother? He's not her uncle.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Lloyd Boner posted:

He divorced his first wife so his first Aegon didn't count.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

hcreight posted:

It just occurred to me that Jaime didn't take Bron with him when he fled the city and now I'm sad.

I bet a million dollars Bronn comes riding up the road after him in S8, aint no way hes staying with Cersei they cant even be on screen together

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
best part of the entire season is bran is straight up a deity and he just chooses to dispense information at the most dramatically hilarious moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I have a feeling "ice dragon" was on the outline so DnD, being retarded hacks, thought of the catch-a-wight

• Locked thread