Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
also lmao at Hillary being within the MOE of trump on a favorability poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i mean, if i wanted to draw a parallel to my own life, imagine i hauled out a pa system to loudly play a fanfare for an announcement, only for that announcement to be "i gotta take a massive poo poo."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPg3yDOE8Bs

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/901920889918382089

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Horseshoe theory posted:

The Young Turks are the dumbasses that deny the Armenian genocide, right?

The Young Turks : normie memes :: Thom Hartman : dank memes

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

a police chief in oklahoma was outed as a nazi...

quote:

“We called Alsbrook about that application last week. He denied he was the Bart Alsbrook behind isdrecords.com,” KXII reported. “We searched for another Bart Alsbrook and couldn’t find another person with that name in the United States.”

Alsbrook’s initial denial was suspect after the site was taken offline “within hours” of the reporter’s questioning.

“When we called him back to ask him about it, Alsbrook claimed a group of skinheads stole his wallet and began using his name after a fight at a heavy metal concert in the 1990’s,” KXII reported.

:ughh:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

i thought he was horny for antifa tho

make up your mind thernovich

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

between the cops letting nazis shoot at people without doing anything and this and everything else, i think it's safe to assume any cop you meet is a fascist

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

i do not see harris or booker on that image therefore it is INVALID

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"but there are some good cops, surely?"

well, they kinda stop being good when they cover for a bad cop's actions. and this is only the stuff that makes it out into the public.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Is this real?

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Is anything?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Symbolically digging a mass grave for all their victims

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

ThndrShk2k posted:

Is anything?

That's why I'm asking.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

punk rebel ecks posted:

That's why I'm asking.

Sadly it was and it took think blowing up on twitter for them folks to get rescued

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
nvm

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

punk rebel ecks posted:

That's why I'm asking.

Are you always this 98 IQ'd?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

SKULL.GIF posted:

he is

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think it was more rhetorical than literal.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't see how this is warranted from my question being how Photoshops often take social media by storm.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

I don't see how this is warranted from my question being how Photoshops often take social media by storm.

is this a hurricane pun??

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yes it's real.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
lol DSA cop wasnt voted out

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Scent of Worf posted:

Good.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

:yikes:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Yeah we should let the dude infiltrate no big whoop

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yes, Julia is good

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Scent of Worf posted:

No cop afiak.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Scent of Worf posted:

more like TSA amirite :smuggo:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The first real test of DSA's power and integrity, and they can't even unseat a loving cop

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7XVcqZodAM

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This image really sums up the concept of "white feminism" to me

a rich person made a poor person homeless, and this is a very very good thing because he said mean things on the Internet. I'm progressive. :downs:

Remember how HRC tried to pin Sandy Hook on Bernie

Remember how CC said the Clinton campaign was playing "softball" with Bernie like yesterday or something

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I'm pretty sure a thing from Funnyordie.com isn't actually real (I hope it isn't at least)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

KomradeX posted:

I'm pretty sure a thing from Funnyordie.com isn't actually real (I hope it isn't at least)

funnyordie also thought this was funny so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

KomradeX posted:

Even if it isn't, the tweet shows that at least one person took it at face value and thought it was a good thing

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I couldn't get out of bed for weeks after it was revealed that it was Bernie Sanders who murdered Rosa Luxemburg the whole time

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Over Easy posted:

I couldn't get out of bed for weeks after it was revealed that it was Bernie Sanders who murdered Rosa Luxemburg the whole time

She died during childbirth.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ThndrShk2k posted:

No cop afiak.

yeah, he wasn't an actual cop, just organized them for a union. an accomplishment that he took so much pride in, he never brought it up at all in his campaign for npc. because he couldn't trust the rest of the dsa members in being comraderly enough to be honest with them, now he's got a problem where nobody outside of his clique trusts him.

and for good reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

this poo poo happens every time a storm disaster rolls through

it's expensive and difficult to safely and effectively evacuate hospitals, nursing homes, prisons, and other places full of vulnerable people who aren't allowed to move on their own and need constant supervision and special transport. and those facilities often have plenty of disaster-preparedness supplies, so they're inclined to think they can wait things out.

so they often don't evacuate until they're forced to, either by a strictly enforced mandatory evacuation or by worsening conditions. and by then, it's even more difficult to evacuate them, so they end up having to wait a while until the necessary resources can be freed up, organized, and mobilized

just look at what happened to jail inmates during Katrina

• Locked thread