Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Kjoery posted:

actually, the White Nationalists are, in fact, not nazis, as they are not Germans from the 1930's and 40's, and it is extremely inaccurate to classify them as such, thank you very much

yea man i bet they dont even believe in socialized medicine or spending federal money on roads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Fabulousity posted:

Hit the down key! Mueller is about to get you with the piss tape!

Hahahaha he looks so angry

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Fabulousity posted:

Holy gently caress

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Raged posted:

In more evangelicals are horrid lovely people.

Megachurch in Houston that can seat 16,000 people won't opens its doors to dirty poors displaced people. Claims they are flooded. Photos show it's not

http://www.snopes.com/is-osteens-megachurch-affected/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

t

Oh man, my in-laws always talk about Joel Osteen's church and how much they wish they live closer to it so they could go there. Now I know he's a huge piece of poo poo.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

sugar free jazz posted:

y..y..yeah...he d..definitely didn't do that....

Usually there's three kinds of German concentration camps that are recognized:

Wild camps, which were just ad hoc things that came into existence after the Nazi seizure of power in '33

Work camps, modeled after Soviet gulags and designed to both kill and produce

Murder camps, which produced nothing but corpses

Arpaio created a wild camp.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Speedboat Jones posted:

Oh man, my in-laws always talk about Joel Osteen's church and how much they wish they live closer to it so they could go there. Now I know he's a huge piece of poo poo.

Joel Osteen is an absolute piece of poo poo for many reasons. If you're curious, look up 'the seed' evangelicals are always talking about, it's sick how they rob people.

That being said, this is a Twitter that replaces every 'God' in every Osteen tweet with 'your dick' and it's great.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

"Your heart tells you that he’s bad for the country. Your head looks at polling data among Republican primary voters and sees how popular he is,” said one Republican strategist who, like most of the nearly two dozen I interviewed for this story, requested anonymity in order to speak candidly and protect their clients. “It would be malpractice not to advise clients to attach themselves to that popularity.”

Death to the GOP.

And motherfucker still can't do a thumb's up.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/08/how-the-swamp-sold-its-soul-to-donald-trump

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

You have to ignore all of the nazi symbology, though, because as stated, they are not nazis.

The mental gymnastics necessary to strongly believe that pizzagate is definitely true because moon-man reasons that make no sense but then say "I'm not a Nazi just because I marched in a white supremacist protest while carrying a Nazi flag" are incredible. Like I said before: Facts are debatable but feelings are unquestionable fact for these idiots.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

:effort:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
hmm its almost like Donald trump has an unhealthy fascination with precipitation and deluges don't know where he would have gotten it from though

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

The mental gymnastics necessary to strongly believe that pizzagate is definitely true because moon-man reasons that make no sense but then say "I'm not a Nazi just because I marched in a white supremacist protest while carrying a Nazi flag" are incredible. Like I said before: Facts are debatable but feelings are unquestionable fact for these idiots.

It is truly a sight to see.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
an exchange from the goontu.be

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Joel Osteen is an absolute piece of poo poo for many reasons. If you're curious, look up 'the seed' evangelicals are always talking about, it's sick how they rob people.

That being said, this is a Twitter that replaces every 'God' in every Osteen tweet with 'your dick' and it's great.

Turns out Joe Mande is not just good at twitter. He's great at twitter.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Obsidianheart posted:

This is the second reference to "The Jaunt" that has popped up in this thread and that's weird.

Every thread should have a Stephen king reference.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Holy poo poo that is a pro click.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoelDongsteen/status/898531440362532864

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/JoelDongsteen/status/900328276941557760

it's like he knows me.

Hastings
Dec 30, 2008

I don't know that I have ever been this inspired, personally.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Fabulousity posted:

this is gold jerry! golden piss. on the piss tape. which is real

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

there is no possible way to argue that arpaio made a concentration camp.

con·cen·tra·tion camp
ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/Submit
noun
a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

So somehow people haven't yet realized ultimate shrek fan and sniperworeconverse are trolling, but in case you don't get it, the joke is that arpaio literally did this, is proud of it, and produced multimedia content crowing about how he did exactly this, including the forced labor

Arpaio himself even used the exact phrase "concentration camp" when talking about his concentration camps

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

So somehow people haven't yet realized ultimate shrek fan and sniperworeconverse are trolling, but in case you don't get it, the joke is that arpaio literally did this, is proud of it, and produced multimedia content crowing about how he did exactly this, including the forced labor

I'm not trolling. I've stated before that arpaio himself has called tent city a concentration camp and the no possible way to argue that arpaio made a concentration camp was more "theres no way to argue it because it is a fact"

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

But I thought outdoor prisons were a thing in the south already along with chain gangs. I guess if conditions were so poor that people were dying left and right thats super hosed.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

I'm not trolling. I've stated before that arpaio himself has called tent city a concentration camp and the no possible way to argue that arpaio made a concentration camp was more "theres no way to argue it because it is a fact"

Oh I see, you were trolling a couple pages back and based on your ambiguous wording I figured you were still doing it

My post applies to sniperworeconverse though

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

hell same the no possible way to argue it

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I'm saying the Nazis took it up a notch and that's what almost everyone thinks of when they hear the phrase.

I mean, Joey didn't literally poison people, work the rest to death, and incinerate the bodies, right?

BINGo, loving bingo! I got fucks children, terrible poster, FREE SPACE (MAGA), drunk driver, ANNNND defends Joe "Concentration Camp Amon Goeth Cosplay" Arpaio, loving BINGO motherfuckers!!!!

fuckin love post-reality bingo wins BABY

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Preoptopus posted:

But I thought outdoor prisons were a thing in the south already along with chain gangs. I guess if conditions were so poor that people were dying left and right thats super hosed.

Lol that you think it's only in the south. Chain gangs, forced labor and inhumane conditions are the backbone of the American prison system everywhere in the country

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hey you ever considered loving off in perpetuity?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fabulousity posted:

lmao

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Are you saying you disagree? You don't think arpaio utilized concentration camps despite him literally using those words?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Are you saying you disagree? You don't think arpaio utilized concentration camps despite him literally using those words?

yes he did the thing why are we loving talking about this shut the gently caress up and post the lols.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
K so any weight to that Newsweek article saying even Trumpers aids were warning him of impeachment? Has he truly pissed off enough R's?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

depends, you ever consider suckin on my balls?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A. Beaverhausen posted:

K so any weight to that Newsweek article saying even Trumpers aids were warning him of impeachment? Has he truly pissed off enough R's?

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-warning-republicans-advisers-white-house-removal-odds-655951

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
If it's an American concentration camp the correct term is "Andersonville".

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

tardwrangler posted:

If it's an American concentration camp the correct term is "Andersonville".

p. sure both are correct!

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

moskiitto posted:

Finlands president meeting Trump

I love Trump's tie poking out from the bottom of his jacket. Someone photoshop it to continue all the way to the floor.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Happy Birthday to John motherfucking McCain

81 years young

survivor of multiple air accidents and brain cancer

still smarter than Donald Trump

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

And as to whether it has any weight or not... maybe? Who the gently caress knows in this clown car we call reality nowadays

He's already done and will continue to do enough stuff that, if he was any other person, regardless of party, and Congress was controlled by the opposition party, he would have been gone months ago

seems most likely nothing will happen and trump will remain president until he decides it's too boring and hard. The guy warps reality around himself and has thus far avoided all consequences to his fuckups by throwing money at the problems, there's no reason that won't work as president

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Harald posted:

Happy Birthday to John motherfucking McCain

81 years young

survivor of multiple air accidents and brain cancer

still smarter than Donald Trump

It's pretty lol that McCain blocked the health care bill so he can feel his bazillion year tenure of being the GOP's fuccboi is now absolved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Fabulousity posted:

When will we get PeeFree 1.0?