Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Pick posted:

assenger Natalie Beckstrom told the St. George News of Utah that amid the chaos of the night of Kristy’s killing, she saw a 13-year-old girl “standing there wrapped in a blanket, just sobbing.”

When a man emerged nearby in blood-covered clothes and said, “It doesn’t look good,” the girl “just lost it,” Beckman recalled.

“She just started sobbing, ‘I want my mommy. I want my mommy,’ ” Beckman said.

Another passenger, Jen Larson, told ABC News that she saw the Kristy’s young daughter distraught and screaming after the incident.

“She was just really scared,” Larson said. “She said, ‘I just want to go and see my mom! I just want to see my mom! What’s happening?’ ”

I'm not... arguing that what happened was a tragedy perpetuated by someone messed up and ugly on the inside. I'm saying it's kind of weird to bring in 'she was so good and that's why she could love a man that was ugly on the outside'. That's hosed up, Pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
more like in cell, amirite

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

In the list of incels a while back they mentioned gaycels.

I was wondering about these gay guys that can't get laid. On who do they project their anger?

GayChad? Because according to incel law, this bloke is out there loving everything he can get his hands on. Also what do they call the guys that GayChad is loving? Or are the GayChads just loving each other, leaving all other gay men to retreat into gayceldom? What about BiChads? Bicels, (the lonely guys that can't get pussy or cock)?

I mean all of the above is me making silly jokes, but serioustalk - incels are crazily hetero and male focused.

It's almost as if they are myopic, selfish, entitled arseholes focused only on their own petty perceived problems and desires.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PetraCore posted:

I'm not... arguing that what happened was a tragedy perpetuated by someone messed up and ugly on the inside. I'm saying it's kind of weird to bring in 'she was so good and that's why she could love a man that was ugly on the outside'. That's hosed up, Pick.

it's supposed to be a thematic discomfort for the thread for the people who read it and secretly agree with it :ssh:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BrigadierSensible posted:

It's almost as if they are myopic, selfish, entitled arseholes focused only on their own petty perceived problems and desires.

Incel: "Nah, couldn't be"

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

I was wondering about these gay guys that can't get laid. On who do they project their anger?

GayChad? Because according to incel law, this bloke is out there loving everything he can get his hands on. Also what do they call the guys that GayChad is loving? Or are the GayChads just loving each other, leaving all other gay men to retreat into gayceldom? What about BiChads? Bicels, (the lonely guys that can't get pussy or cock)?

I mean all of the above is me making silly jokes, but serioustalk - incels are crazily hetero and male focused.

Gay incels blame Chad for being too picky and Stacy for stealing Chad, iirc. Straight incels claim that gay guys have it better because men aren't as picky as drat Stacy.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

What's the gay version of a roastie? Groastie? e: ...... oh poo poo Goatse

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

It is a thing of beauty. And of truth.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Talk gospel about reality.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I will take my revenge on those who want to eradicate my existence by killing myself

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

lol like the current administration gives a gently caress about anyone that's not at least a multimillionaire. They want to take away healthcare from 20-something-million Americans, but I'm sure they will establish the Pathetic Loser Administration to get incels girlfriends. Because, dozens of them (at best) showed up to protest.

Trump's response will literally be "why can't they just inherit $200 million from their dads and get their brides from Eastern Europe, like normal people do? SAD!"

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

HER vs YOU

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/k0miPOr.jpg:nws:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
You're proposing to your girlfriend in Paris? And you're financially stable enough to be able to afford all those things? Man, I want that. Sucking off Mungo Jerry seems like the worse option here.

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

I thought the Finnish terrorist seemed like an incel killer with the way he only attacked women, but then it turned out he loved ISIS and talked a lot about killing kaffirs so I guess he actually was an islamic terrorist. I figured he'd have been mad about not getting any of that western decadence.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

This is a pro tier Twitter troll account, it's really good lol

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Daily reminder: crab mentality is a thing that exists

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

/r/incels: one moment you're feeling happy for some friend that has won the lottery, the second, you're watching your 72 year old single mother ex-camwhore of a wife get gangbanged by 7 males

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

PetraCore posted:

Gay incels blame Chad for being too picky and Stacy for stealing Chad, iirc. Straight incels claim that gay guys have it better because men aren't as picky as drat Stacy.

It is comically easy to find sex as a gay/bi man. not saying it will be good sex with an attractive partner or it will turn into a fulfilling relationship, but you can get your dick wet very easily.

edit: I'm just bringing that up because the concept of a gaycel is hilarious to me

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Kullik posted:

It is comically easy to find sex as a gay/bi man. not saying it will be good sex with an attractive partner or it will turn into a fulfilling relationship, but you can get your dick wet very easily.

edit: I'm just bringing that up because the concept of a gaycel is hilarious to me

Presumably Gaycel just sits in his home alone and refuses to go out and actually ask out guys at an appropriate location. He should just GET a 8/10 virile virgin partner, if said person doesn't seek him out and beg to give him a blowjob it's CLEARLY oppression!

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Kullik posted:

This is true for everyone but straight men, tbh (including caveats).

I wonder if straight men have trouble finding people to have casual sex with them because they are the one group who constantly denigrates anyone willing to have casual sex with them?

Hmmmmmm...

Probably a coincidence.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

HazCat posted:

I wonder if straight men have trouble finding people to have casual sex with them because they are the one group who constantly denigratesmurders anyone willing to have casual sex with them?

Hmmmmmm...

Probably a coincidence.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
There are tons of ugly women out there who will literally sleep with absolutely anyone. They have never, ever been asked. It is not difficult for anybody, and I mean anybody, to get sex, if sex is literally the only standard.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Pick posted:

There are tons of ugly women out there who will literally sleep with absolutely anyone. They have never, ever been asked. It is not difficult for anybody, and I mean anybody, to get sex, if sex is literally the only standard.

Its extremely difficult for me, because I never leave the house or talk to anyone.

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

Right but straight people dont have a Grindr.
that poo poo is a game changer.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

/r/incels: being happy for someone is a sure way to cuckoldry

funny how the ol' fascism starts looking less attractive to people when they realize they might be targeted.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

HazCat posted:

I wonder if straight men have trouble finding people to have casual sex with them because they are the one group who constantly denigrates anyone willing to have casual sex with them?

Hmmmmmm...

Probably a coincidence.

this is crystallized perfectly by some dumb little comic from a lot of pages back where it compared imaginary answers to fictional questions by hypothetical caricatures of the "virgin girlfriend" and the "stacey girlfriend". This madonna/whore stumper is gonna have men scratching their heads for fuckin millennia after we've worked out FTL travel.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

This reminded me of this quote from a goon from a few years ago, I only now connected it with incels:

quote:

Imagine for a moment there is a vending machine. Inside this vending machine is the most delicious and highly sought after bag of chips. The price is not listed for the chips, but you want them badly. You spend minutes thumbing coin after coin into the slot, waiting for the button to light so you can receive your chips. You spend weeks. Months. Years. But the chips never drop for you. Other people walk up and can just snake their arm in and effortlessly take the chips, but not you, your arms are too wide to fit in the slot, your wrists too damaged from repetitive stress injury to snake inside. You've worked so hard and paid so much, and yet everyone else gets the chips, but not you.

And the vending machine has the gall to tell you it is a human being and that this metaphor is wildly misogynistic, dehumanizing, and "creepy"? It doesn't recognize you're the victim here?

So you shoot a different vending machine and make a weird video in your car about it.
Goddamn, it even has a bit about wrists in it.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Palpek posted:

This reminded me of this quote from a goon from a few years ago, I only now connected it with incels:

Goddamn, it even has a bit about wrists in it.

This is about Elliot, isn't it?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Name change to "Magnificent Gentleman Like Myself" please.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Meme Emulator posted:

Its extremely difficult for me, because I never leave the house or talk to anyone.

Most of them don't even have the excuse of employment for a lack of social life.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Kullik posted:

Right but straight people dont have a Grindr.
that poo poo is a game changer.

What about tinder?

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

My Linux Rig posted:

What about tinder?

you cant be anon and it doesnt filter by people close to you and a lot of people on there are looking for LTR's, might just be where i am though, i know stuff like that changes regionally and im in Scotland which is a bit of a weird place for that kind of thing.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I think gaycel is a thing because being gay is cope and sex with the same gender doesn't count, making them an incel or maybe a volcel automatically.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Meme Emulator posted:

Whoa when did I register a second account?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
All I want is to have been born a woman. With my tits and pussy, I'd never have to be lonely a day in my life. I would be able to pick from literally hundreds of people I'm extremely attracted to every single day for casual NSA sex. I would have much stronger and better orgasms because pussies have more nerve endings than dicks. I could get paid $1000s for masturbating on MFC whenever I felt slightly horny. Hell, I could even get people to pay me to take pictures of my poo poo every time I poo poo.

Sadly, I was born a man so I get none of this. More than that, I was born an ugly man which is game over anyway. But ugly men are bullied at school which fucks up their development and social skills, so not only am I rotten on the outside, I have the social acumen of an 11 year old.

I'm hosed, there's no hope. None at all. Women live in a different universe to men. They have no idea what it's like.

They can't know, from the inside looking out, but we can know from the outside looking in. This window between our different worlds is like a mirror that is reflective on one side but like a window on the other. When men look through it, we see things as they really are. When women look through it, they see a beautiful, smiling, happy face surrounded by people who adore them looking back, and they just think this is the natural way of things and that anybody who doesn't have this must be doing something seriously wrong.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

fruit on the bottom posted:

Sadly, I was born a man so I get none of this. More than that, I was born an ugly man which is game over anyway. But ugly men are bullied at school which fucks up their development and social skills, so not only am I rotten on the outside, I have the social acumen of an 11 year old.

Yea, women as never bullied. "Mean girls"? Never heard of 'em!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

fruit on the bottom posted:

Hell, I could even get people to pay me to take pictures of my poo poo every time I poo poo.

I'm in for a nickel.

• Locked thread