Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lowtax posted:

I'm not going to switch, I'm just going to have to use two different stores.
you mean use a 2nd store for jerseys if you can find a place with better profit or you mean the 2nd store is amazon for t-shirts and youre set with the stores youve selected?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Canadagoons maybe you can get a CNST shirt for SASS.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'm serious about a hat. Is that possible?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Lowtax posted:

AND NOW PRESENTING..........

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075746CC1?th=1

It's live!!!

just ordered my shirt

i hope people ask me about the shirt and I will awkwardly ramble about the something awful forums

"i'm sure you've heard of the website! it was sort of like reddit before reddit existed. do you remember all your base are belong to us? have you ever heard of slenderman? yeah you have to pay to join but that's actually a good thing becau"

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

gary oldmans diary posted:

you mean use a 2nd store for jerseys if you can find a place with better profit or you mean the 2nd store is amazon for t-shirts and youre set with the stores youve selected?
The only place I can find that has the ability to set up a customized shop and sell decent-looking jerseys is some site called "Logo Sportswear": http://www.logosoftwear.com

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lowtax posted:

AND NOW PRESENTING..........

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075746CC1?th=1

It's live!!!

... aaaaand ordered it

I eagerly await finding out who around me is a goon and having really awkward conversations

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I like cryptic shirts with coded messages.

Also I bought a moofwear shirt to replace my shredded original one

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
then its down to do i want a roster name and number or not. this is going to take some serious :thunk:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

gary oldmans diary posted:

then its down to do i want a roster name and number or not. this is going to take some serious :thunk:

Let people reserve their own personal number for $50. Keep a list as an official roster and publish it on the site.

Except for 69, that one cannot be reserved except for $1000 or maybe some sort of auction system

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ehud posted:

just ordered my shirt

i hope people ask me about the shirt and I will awkwardly ramble about the something awful forums

"i'm sure you've heard of the website! it was sort of like reddit before reddit existed. do you remember all your base are belong to us? have you ever heard of slenderman? yeah you have to pay to join but that's actually a good thing becau"

MAke a text-heavy shirt which is just a massive tiny font list of everything SA did and never received credit for

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna buy one of these shirts.

I might buy two.

You never know.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

MAke a text-heavy shirt which is just a massive tiny font list of everything SA did and never received credit for

"THEYRE CALLED IMAGE MACROS NOT MEMES"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ehud posted:

"THEYRE CALLED IMAGE MACROS NOT MEMES"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

SOLD

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
IMPACT FONT: THE T-SHIRT

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07575TB7N

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lol hell yeah

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
I helped my mom order some shoes on Amazon tonight and threw this into the cart.

I used my mom's credit card to buy your shirt. :goon:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Axolotl posted:

Where do you live?

Ontario

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Can you ship it to some goon you trust with your home address?

e: I'm pretty sure that Dare fellow is in Canada somewhere.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Harveygod posted:

Can you ship it to some goon you trust with your home address?

Yeah I'll talk to criscodisco he's nice and close and my friend

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever
I'm willing to do it, but I'll tell you that the cheapest possible shipping is at least an additional US $10.

NVM...looks like you probably got it covered

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
i like the design but im terrified of the idea of being identified as a goon by another goon

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A baseball hat with the name would rule

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sid Vicious posted:

Is there any American goons who will send me one of these if I get it shipped to their house i really want one

I will sid

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Snazzy Frocks posted:

i like the design but im terrified of the idea of being identified as a goon by another goon

I too am afraid of talking to another human being.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Snazzy Frocks posted:

It will happen. Once I was wearing my original CNST shirt at a hockey game and someone asked if i had stairs in my house.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
I just bought a shirt since I've been on these forums for like 100 loving years getting laughs the whole time and thought I should throw some cash into the pot.

but also because I wanted the shirt.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lowtax make a shirt that says "im gay" on the back in Impact font

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
We need a "Moof-Diver" t-shirt.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Code Jockey posted:

lowtax make a shirt that says "im gay" on the back in Impact font
Amazon wouldn't approve that.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sudonim posted:

I just bought a shirt since I've been on these forums for like 100 loving years getting laughs the whole time and thought I should throw some cash into the pot.

but also because I wanted the shirt.

Don't forget the trailmix!

Still waiting for shirt with front logo and nothing on the back. Someone in the other thread asked for it too. Kthxbye

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
All the shirt designs got cleared except the Something Awful one, and that is more than likely because I used the word "stupid" on it ("The Internet Makes You Stupid" on the back).

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I gotta say I never thought Amazon would be a buncha puritans about what words they're willing to put on a shirt for you. They sell all kinds of absolutely horrible poo poo.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

You can buy a kekistan flag from some rear end in a top hat on Amazon but by god if you write "BUTT" on a shirt

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay, I was just notified that the review process has finally been completed and now it's processing, so it should be for sale sometime soon.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lowtax posted:

Okay, I was just notified that the review process has finally been completed and now it's processing, so it should be for sale sometime soon.

The amount you are making off me is slowly becoming not minimal.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lowtax posted:

boo to that :mad:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

lmao

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Lowtax do you have a page you can link that has all the shirts that were approved so far? I can't seem to find them all in one place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Lowtax posted:

You should try to make "I'm gay' and "I'm straight' shirts and when amo denies the former but accepts the latter turn it into a viral sensation, find a competitor that will make "I'm gay" shirts, and make millions off the latest flash fad.

• Locked thread