Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LanceHunter posted:

Yea, women as never bullied. "Mean girls"? Never heard of 'em!

Being female in middle school: trauma-free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
this was better as a screencap

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I was hardcore bullied for my appearance growing up and didn't get invited to parties or asked out on dates. It seems like everything they say is bizarro backwards it's a trip, nerd girls definitely be having conversations like 'men just want Stacy!'. There's no need for sexism everyone isn't poo poo tbh. I rather have that male privilege where im believed to be competent and i'm taken seriously even when i say dumb poo poo tho

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Don't you get it that they're being bullied every time they see a happy couple in the street? The sight of a smiling Stacy is a punch in the face, every handsome Chad passing by is a wedgie. Women just don't understand.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Girl: "Big noses are a very masculine feature. I don't personally like them but I bet other girls do."

Which translates to: "I won't have sex with you and I doubt others will." Remember, all women have the same attraction requirements (strong jaw, prominient chin, zyggos, hunter eyes, properly sized nose etc.). Preferences become a thing if you are 8+/10. If you are below that it will only taken one flaw to turn the girl off. IT'S OVER.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
Zyggo is my favorite incel comic strip

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

i like that posted:

I was hardcore bullied for my appearance growing up and didn't get invited to parties or asked out on dates. It seems like everything they say is bizarro backwards it's a trip, nerd girls definitely be having conversations like 'men just want Stacy!'. There's no need for sexism everyone isn't poo poo tbh. I rather have that male privilege where im believed to be competent and i'm taken seriously even when i say dumb poo poo tho

Are you me?

---

I was a female incel growing up - because I got bullied so hard in middle school, I genuinely believed that I was so weird and unattractive that no guy would ever be interested in me. The big difference between me and these dudes was that I didn't feel like society had somehow promised me a cute boy and was breaking that promise, or that I couldn't live an otherwise full life. My attitude gave me the confidence to go out and interact with guys on friendly terms, and - long story short - I am now happily married.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Palpek posted:

Don't you get it that they're being bullied every time they see a happy couple in the street? The sight of a smiling Stacy is a punch in the face, every handsome Chad passing by is a wedgie. Women just don't understand.
Lol at even looking at others; being noticed was the first step to being bullied in my teenage world. The guys that have not developed avoidant personality disorder to beat people to the punch of rejection evidently still have hope, which means life has not beat into them their subhuman status since they are probably fine appearance wise and need to learn acquirable skills rather than giving up forever.

The not showering thing by a few reads to me disorder status achieved though complex neurosis, it's regaining a sense of control when you otherwise have none, as well as some aspect of rebellion against society deal -- which they gently caress up by worshiping attractive people even though there was a life lesson there how superficiality is a harmful and false god. Alas,

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

i like that posted:

I was hardcore bullied for my appearance growing up and didn't get invited to parties or asked out on dates. It seems like everything they say is bizarro backwards it's a trip, nerd girls definitely be having conversations like 'men just want Stacy!'.

painfully accurate and reflective of my life growing up

Pththya-lyi posted:

Are you me?

---

I was a female incel growing up - because I got bullied so hard in middle school, I genuinely believed that I was so weird and unattractive that no guy would ever be interested in me.

when i was in high school, i used to fantasize/hope that i would one day meet a guy who had a kind enough heart to completely overlook my (completely normal, in hindsight)physical appearance and fall in love with me for my personality

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

an incel posted:

I have dreams (or perhaps more accurately, nightmares) like this every so often. Just last night I dreamt that I was in some sort of museum and bumped into a girl. She was a 9/10 qt slav looking girl. Instead of calling the cops on me for having tainted her with my accidental touch she said sorry and started talking to me. Somehow I was holding up the conversation and then we went our separate ways. She went downstairs and I went through some hall. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder and it was her. She was out of breath and wanted to tell me something. She was about to hand me a piece of paper that had what was obviously a phone number and some little sentence on it. Then she leaned in to whisper in my ear and said "Take this. I think I like y-." Then my ability to hear cut out. Her mouth was still moving, but I could not hear anything. After she finished what she was saying she leaned in to give me a kiss and before I could receive it I woke up. I was so loving close. I was literally inches away from her. I was closing my eyes so hard and trying to go back and finish the dream, but my body denied me. Not even in my dreams can I win. We are doomed to failure not only in reality but in the realm of dreams. Just loving end me, fam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8uIfLIWflI

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

Are you me?

---

I was a female incel growing up - because I got bullied so hard in middle school, I genuinely believed that I was so weird and unattractive that no guy would ever be interested in me. The big difference between me and these dudes was that I didn't feel like society had somehow promised me a cute boy and was breaking that promise, or that I couldn't live an otherwise full life. My attitude gave me the confidence to go out and interact with guys on friendly terms, and - long story short - I am now happily married.

Yes it seems the way they are socialized - internalizing the message of how much more intelligent, moral and deserving they are by virtue of their sex - may be why they never move along the 5 stages of grief thing. They are stuck feeling robbed and angry, but when you are stuck in your feelings you can't be rational and thus help yourself. These communities are awful and toxic because they enable the harmful thoughts and behaviours holding them back from life.

I'm happy it worked out for you btw. I haven't had a stroke in a while and look like a normal person these days.

YeahTubaMike posted:

when i was in high school, i used to fantasize/hope that i would one day meet a guy who had a kind enough heart to completely overlook my (completely normal, in hindsight)physical appearance and fall in love with me for my personality
Yes, I daydreamed all the time. Makes us easy targets for predators and abusers who will take advantage.

i like that fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Aug 29, 2017

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
the truth that nobody likes to admit is that chad and stacy own and we should all be chad and stacy

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
fellow content miners: "tfw chad hasn't texted you in 3 days" leads to a gif of a suicide, just a heads up

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I kind of doubt these guys were even actually bullied so much as just invisible. At least that's how it was for me, and it creates its own feedback loop that leads to either further withdrawing (what I did) or being weird enough to be noticed.

High school really fucks people up in a lot of ways is my point here.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

My mother always emphasized that the right person loves you for the right reason, which is your core personality and values. I tell some stories of my mom which aren't always the happiest ones but her strong convictions made it possible for me to become who I wanted to be. Thanks mom.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

chumbler posted:

I kind of doubt these guys were even actually bullied so much as just invisible. At least that's how it was for me, and it creates its own feedback loop that leads to either further withdrawing (what I did) or being weird enough to be noticed.

High school really fucks people up in a lot of ways is my point here.

It's very alienating. The segregating the sexes from birth thing seems to cause a lot of issues down the line.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

i like that posted:

It's very alienating. The segregating the sexes from birth thing seems to cause a lot of issues down the line.

While all boys schools are magical places that produce burned out anti social violent or depressed husks of men, I hear all girls schools actually improve education for women so its really a win some lose some situation.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Stolen from a Facebook group:

...and in an alternate universe where she let the door close on him, he is busily writing a post called "Entitled whore femoid slammed gym door in my face"

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

It's a kind gesture, you dumbass!

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Eh, it's not so much that as the hammered in belief that "if you aren't getting what you want socially, there is something wrong with you".

Pretty quickly becomes "people who have nothing wrong with them must get everything they want from others" and decays from there.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
Sometimes you gotta wonder how many people you've monumentally pissed off by showing basic courtesy to them in public. It's a little worrisome.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

They barely go outside so this was kind of an exceptional case

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

While all boys schools are magical places that produce burned out anti social violent or depressed husks of men, I hear all girls schools actually improve education for women so its really a win some lose some situation.

The only time in my life I felt respected and happy was an all girls educational institution. We loved it.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

HappyKitty posted:

...and in an alternate universe where she let the door close on him, he is busily writing a post called "Entitled whore femoid slammed gym door in my face"

The stupid bitch femoid should have sneaked into the gym at night and installed an automatic door in secret, duh. loving normie morons.

quote:

Anyone else cry themeselves to sleep while looking at pictures of male models?

These guys are genetic perfection. They are worthy of every woman in the world. We are nothing compared to them. They are the kings of our society. How can a person be so lucky at the genetic lottery? It's overwhelming yet infuriating at the same time.

If had been born with genes like that I would have never experienced bullying, rejection and shaming. People would like me and befriend me. I would be a neurotypical Chad. No autism, no anxiety, high self esteem, low inhibition. Girls would actually beg to take my virginity at high school. But of course, just like the majority of male population, I was unfortunate. Being sub 8 is death sentence. Forever invisible to women and condemed to obscurity, that is my reality.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

It's a kind gesture, you dumbass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZeMyHNAFZY&t=151s

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

My mother always emphasized that the right person loves you for the right reason, which is your core personality and values. I tell some stories of my mom which aren't always the happiest ones but her strong convictions made it possible for me to become who I wanted to be. Thanks mom.

I have a hard time reconciling this with your Quasimodo story

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

HappyKitty posted:

They have "thought distortions". It's something cognitive behavioural therapy could help them with but they are strongly against requiring evidence to confirm their perceived reality so they go insane essentially

https://psychcentral.com/lib/15-common-cognitive-distortions/

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

Come on, North Korea. loving nuke us already.

Quit playing your games and just nuke us and destroy our power grid already. Then all stacies and normies around the country (and even the world eventually) will have a panic attack because they won't know what to do without their precious Facebook, twitter, instagram, and any other degenerate hypergamy promoting bullshit.

quote:

Nah man. Then i couldnt even play vidya which is the only thing i enjoy.

quote:

NK is a lot more fascist than it is communist, stop believing kike propaganda, the only reason we even have a "problem" with them is because they don't have a Rothschild-owned central bank. Just like the meme they started with Syria in their Greater Israel project

quote:

If NK nukes America, people will just gently caress even more, you realize... of course maybe that's your plan. A little bit of post-apocalyptic sex?

quote:

Where the gently caress are you getting that information from?

quote:

Because a lack of civilization makes people act MORE degenerate, not less. Just look at ghettos in America. People will be loving in the street and sexual mores will vanish. Whether you'll benefit from it is unknown.

quote:

Kim Jong Un is the North Korean definition of a low inhibition high status Chad, he doesn't even care about what Trump (another Chad) says, it would be an honor to live under Kim Jong Un's rule

I would love to see all those wannabe Chad cuck soldiers in the US Cuckarmy beg for mercy, it's not like the army isn't filled with cucks married to women who get pregnant with the nearest BBC as soon as their husbands deploy

quote:

I really really really hope NK nukes multiple countries at once. Wipe out the dumb roasties and chads as they don't have a clue what to do during a nuclear attack.

quote:

Lending my energy to you brother. I hope our hate thoughts can bring about the apocalypse soon. Once anarchy spreads and pesky laws abolished, let incels rise from the ashes and take the pussy that is our birthright.

quote:

Preach, picture the chaos. I would finally have a place in this world a solo freak lurker preying on families.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

i like that posted:

They have "thought distortions". It's something cognitive behavioural therapy could help them with but they are strongly against requiring evidence to confirm their perceived reality so they go insane essentially

https://psychcentral.com/lib/15-common-cognitive-distortions/

Please link an article that doesn't have a picture of woman making a "stop" motion with her hand, it would be very triggering to incels.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

i like that posted:

If the incel subreddit was about inclusiveness towards less attractive people then sure that would definitely be the case

But that subreddit is all about hate, and hate loves to target or ignore people who are different. So, no, they would definitely not want to include women even if they are treated the same as them.

Same thing goes for gays as well. They don't have a narrative for gay incels because gays aren't part of their group, so they just ignore them

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If incels think society hates them now just wait till they find themselves under the rule of Chad, Piston Prince of the Wastes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fruit on the bottom posted:

I have a hard time reconciling this with your Quasimodo story

When the world disappoints her values sometimes she expresses that disappointment in concerning ways.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

we have come full circle.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

fruit on the bottom posted:

Girl: "Big noses are a very masculine feature. I don't personally like them but I bet other girls do."

Which translates to: "I won't have sex with you and I doubt others will."

Ringo Starr, noted dude who didn't get ridiculously mad laid. sure, whatever, keep telling yourself that's the problem :rolleyes:

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Aug 29, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SatansOnion posted:

Noted dude who didn't get mad laid, Ringo Starr :rolleyes:

On the other hand, Cyrano de Bergerac.

I don't actually remember if he got laid.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

chumbler posted:

On the other hand, Cyrano de Bergerac.

I don't actually remember if he got laid.

Does helping someone else get laid count? If so hes king gently caress of sex mountain.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Barudak posted:

Does helping someone else get laid count? If so hes king gently caress of sex mountain.

Wouldn't that be wingcel?.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Pick posted:

When the world disappoints her values sometimes she expresses that disappointment in concerning ways.

genuinely thought i was in the "it's a shame that Pick..." thread for a moment

an incel posted:

Hey all.
Quick story about my celdom and general thoughts: Grew up very socially awkward. (I was in my own world.) Grew up poor. I am an immigrant. Eventually got sad and fat.
This immediately equals celdom. Make good male friends though. Go through college getting shat on by femoids.
Make onto the work world. Fall for oneitis, but fall out of it because a female friend wanted me. I jump right ahead but cautious because this femoid is dangerous. I have seen her burn dudes before. She is demanding, but pussy is pussy, you know. So I do it. Fall for femoid. Perhaps, I am free from the chains of celdom. Perhaps, I am a free folk. Perhaps this it. But femoid starts being abusive. Expects me to give her ALL my time and resources. She doesn’t want me spending time with friends. Eventually I ditch her because my friends mattered more. They were there for me.
Inceldom begins again, but at least I have my friends.
A year later a friend sneaks behind my back and fucks femoid. The irony of prioritizing my friends who would then hide this from me hit me hard. I lost that whole group of friends. I lost the femoid. I did break the bonds, but like Icarus I flew too close to the sun.
I think I am MGTOW now. Consider joining us. (I know MGTOW is not supposed to recruit, but please listen.) MGTOW are about helping each other. They know the true nature of chad and femoids like you do. They will not as you to “hold frame” or any nonsense like the trp. MGTOW will eventually help you be at peace. Femoids hate not having anyone to pay attention to them, to orbit them, or pay for their poo poo once they hit wall and Chad is done with them.
Don’t get me wrong. There are days when I am deep in plotting my sui, but MGTOW has kept me alive. It’s a place I can go see the damage lust creates.
My last message to you all is be careful who you keep close. Do not be friends with simps. Simps and other BP type non-chads will gently caress you over for pussy. I think in that case being friends with chad might be good. I have met honorable chads that haven’t boned the girls I liked out or respect. Not all chads are evil. Some are, but some are just playing the cards they were dealt. Get rid of anyone of that tells you. Especially if a Stacy tells it to you. Stacy will never understand inceldom. When I shared my grief with a Stacy she told me to use tinder as if I would ever match.
Lastly, consider moving to southeast asia. Femoids will use you for money or for your westerness, but femoids will be drawn to you. As long as you remember you are using them and they are using you, you can get laid in Cambodia, Laos, or Vietnam.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

an incel posted:

Is anyone else sick of the normie double think?
They always have some snake oil for getting a gf; just better yourself, just get out more doing things you love, if you engage in your hobbies you will get a gf as a side effect. I have hobbies which I do because I enjoy and not because I'm looking for a hookup or anything, like volunteering at the local animal shelter, going to a hobby meetup, sports, I play an instrument (half my hobbies I've been doing almost half my life). I also follow the looks guide that normies always tell you to do: I shave, my hair is cut short, I shower everyday, I dress nicely like a normie when I’m outside, I’m fit and healthy. But guess what? I'm still single.

Then the normies say, "you just need to complete these last few steps, then you’ll be hitting it with the ladies", so I go and do those last few steps; I try to go out even more, but to no result. Then they say, "no, you just need to complete these last few steps" and they keep deluding themselves saying that I just need to keep doing these last fews steps until maybe I get a gf. "See, I told you, just follow my advice XDDDDD". Really? I don't understand why I have to complete a 50 step recipe for self improvement just to get a girl to hang out with me yet the normies only need to complete a one step recipe for self improvement: "just be yourself XD".

The normies begin to say, "you just need to go out more, do things that women are doing, fake it 'til you make it XDD". Like what the gently caress? First you tell me that I just need to be myself, I need to go out and do things which I enjoy and am passionate about because apparently women are attracted to that sort of thing. Now I'm being told that's not good enough, that I need to do things that women enjoy, that I don't particularly enjoy and as a result would be inauthentic to myself. I wouldn’t “be myself”. I need to act how I wouldn't normally act just to get a gf, who probably only liked me for my inauthentic self and not my real self.

Privelege is invisible to those who have it and normies live a life of privelege. It’s some cognitive dissonance poo poo when you follow their “50 step program to getting a relationship” and fail. They get all defensive and because it doesn’t conform to their world view. They are told from a young age that women want a nice guy, they want an ambitious guy, they want this, they want that and when you show them it isn’t like that they start attacking you ad hominem, “you’re probably just an ugly neckbeard” or “you just have a bad attitude” or “you’re just immature” or “you don’t shower”. It’s like a clock and it’s so predictable.

The things is, women don't have hobbies until they are older and not looking for hookups, when they need to fill in the time they would have spent partying. Every sports club I’ve ever been to, there were no women because an overwhelming majority of women don't play sports. On the odd chance they play a sport, they isolate themselves and join a girls only group.
I have come to the conclusion there are three categories of social gatherings: the event is dominated by men so that there are no women, there are some women but then they split off and form their own "girls night out" or "girls geek club" or the women are married and middle aged and don’t want to party.

You know, one night I was walking home from a social gathering and it didn't even hit me until I got home that there were tonnes of women out last night, but they weren't at some hobby meetup or social gathering related to interests. They were all dressed nicely because they were out clubbing and they were all walking home with Chad, who was probably to go gently caress their brains out. It made me realize that women don’t have to have hobbies, they literally don’t have to have interests, they don’t even need a “50 step checklist that guys want from a girl”, yet they get into relationships so easily. "B-But women find dating just as hard as men!" Women only find dating hard because they don't want to lower their standards to a non-Chad; it’s called Bateman’s Principle.

It's hosed up and I'm starting to get to bitter and pissed off. Then normies will come and post some dumb poo poo based off this one comment, "I can tell by your comment that you aren't very fun to be around ):-(((". gently caress OFF, JUST gently caress OFF. DO YOU THINK THAT I ACT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE? NO! I'm pleasant to be around, I act confident, not be a door mat or put people on pedestals and all that poo poo that loving normies tell you to be. I only act bitter online because I'm home alone and I have a forum to vent my feelings. When I'm busy working and pursuing my hobbies I don't even think about this stuff because I'm preoccupied with activities or other thoughts.

Finally, I don't understand why I have to evolve and become someone I'm not. I feel like it's getting to the point where I have to become a circus animal to provide on demand entertainment to attract a woman's attention. I don’t understand why normies say “just become friends with her and then bide your time before she transitions to be your gf” but then when someone expresses their feelings to a friend and they get reject the normies say “you should have been upfront about your feelings at the start of the relationship”. I don't understand why normies say stuff like, "stop being insecure" when pretty much every insecure woman has a bf. I don't understand how normies say "just be pleasant to be around" yet women are attracted to bad boys and criminals who will treat them like poo poo. So many times I see a man act so rude to his gf; recently I was at the super market and there was a 6'5" athletic Chad who was yelling at his gf over some trivial matter of what to buy.

Yet for some reason, I have to go beyond everyone else; I have to be better than the Chad's and the normies, I have to become the perfect man. Yet, it is never good enough. It will never be good enough. And I’m getting drat tired of it. Sorry about the text being disorganized, I just needed to vent. I’m thinking of ending soon because I can’t take living in a world that rejects me.

• Locked thread