Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

Coq au Nandos posted:

Oh my god that post. That thread.

Christ, it's better than I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Bad Wolf posted:

If you think the Inklings didn't discuss Elf dick in great detail during their drunken evenings, you don't know much about human nature.

I assume you mean something other than the squid kids of Splatoon, otherwise I dread the next Splatfest.

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !

Inescapable Duck posted:

I assume you mean something other than the squid kids of Splatoon, otherwise I dread the next Splatfest.

Yup. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inklings

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Having your racist grandparents disown your parents and yourself: Half a lifetime of struggle

Having your racist grandparents refuse to take you in and forcing you into the Foster system after your parents die a horrible death: another half lifetime of struggles.

Taking a poo poo on dead racist Grandpa's grave, mailing a picture of it to living racist Grandma with a note promising that she's next: priceless

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
:drat:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

woof, that explains a lot

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They say the best revenge is living well, but for quick and dirty revenge you can't beat a picture of poo poo in the mail.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Solice Kirsk posted:

They say the best revenge is living well, but for quick and dirty revenge you can't beat a picture of poo poo in the mail.

I prefer a more direct approach.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

funmanguy posted:

I prefer a more direct approach.

It's difficult to get the right paperwork to get the postman or postwoman to light the picture of poop on fire and set it on the stoop but worth it.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
I would probably me more freaked out to find a burned picture of ??? on my doorstep than a photo of poo poo just due to the mystery-factor, so you don't even have to go through with the setup. Unless you really, really want to.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

withak posted:

I think this was a joke.

TACD posted:

Do you mean that specific display, the Amazon/WF merger, the 21st century, modern capitalism, the United States, or humanity in general?

eschaton posted:

Baryonic matter.

MiddleOne posted:

The creation of the earth by god.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

being dumped is a lot like being executed, inasmuch as a big burly man in a hood does it to me for farting on one too many pictures of the King

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Turkeybone posted:

Do dogs ripen once picked? I have a tree outside my apt and they're finally starting to turn.. some of the ones I pick are still a little green at the stem, but it's a delicate balance between waiting for them to be perfect and losing them to birds or the impenetrable ivy below the tree.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

David Heinrich posted:

For a personal life blogpost on it, I once had a girl I'd been dating for a couple weeks say she was fine with me going out with other people and loving other girls while with her, because she expected me to just drop her when I found someone better. This was after I brought up the "Hey, let's actually be exclusive" thing, and she made it clear she was fine with not seeing anyone else because she figured she wasn't gonna get any offers anyway. Same girl called herself worthless a lot, and while she was great in a lot of ways, the utter lack of self confidence made that relationship hard. It was loving depressing.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Sounds like an easy way down the Hersey highway

Barudak posted:

And yet, at the end of it all youre still in Pennsylvania

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

Yeah go ahead and sue me. Get laughed out of court for taking advice from a guy named cumshitter.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Probably doesn't work out of context.

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 01:16 on Aug 30, 2017

Bluh
Dec 28, 2012

"ha ha"

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008

cumshitter posted:

First off, my financial advise is actually good even if I have a liter of semen in my rectum.

Second, one time our head Compliance Guy told me I had to sit down with some 3rd party financial auditing team hired by Charles Schwab & Co. I nailed all of their questions and even managed to question their questions by saying poo poo like, "Well, what do you mean if I get approval for a fed wire to a third party account? What are your standards for verifying the identity of the account holder? I feel like I'm going above and beyond here."

Anyway, I loving nailed that boring rear end busines meeting and then I went to take a poo poo and the auditor wandered into the bathroom and farted up a storm while he was at the urinal. Yeah, that's right, I intimidated a guy who was supposed to audit me and my financial practices into holding in his farts. That's how good I am at my job. He literally held in his farts until he thought I couldn't see or hear them.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Cumshitter is a national treasure and this is one of the best posts I've ever seen in this loving forum

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Bluh posted:

"ha ha"

Sorry, in context that was pretty clearly a joke making fun of how dumb racists would spin that picture. I can see how it instead might seem like a racist joke itself out of context. I'll delete it.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Liar Lyre posted:

Heck yeah.

CPL593H posted:

Is he just blowing a saxophone into her vagina?

I Before E posted:

That's how you hit the Kenny G Spot.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
this is fantastic

Alain Perdrix
Dec 19, 2007

Howdy!

i am the one who rocks

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Alain Perdrix posted:

i am the one who rocks

Not empty quoting this.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
My post is part of the exchange that leads up to it, that's all I swear.

Personal_Nirvana posted:

"A bittersweeet ending" - GRR. Martin

What that could mean is anyone's guess

fruit on the bottom posted:

Like the seasons, it turns out that time is also cyclical and that this has all happened before countless times with superficial variations.. After the Blue Eyes Wight Dragon is slain, it attempts to possess Bran but his warg powers enable him to shrug it off.

Danerys conquers the seven kingdoms, but her name is forgotten and in later retelling her deeds are attributed to an "Aegon Targaryen" that was also prominent in that time period. Thousands of years later he will be known as "the Conqueror".

After the war ends, Bran uses his powers to warg into giants and build a new wall and to rebuild Winterfell.

Jon manages to kill the Night King, but is possessed by him and becomes the legendary Night's King who turns on the living for the love of a White Walker. He is felled by an alliance of the north led by the surviving Starks. In his last moments he regains his senses and laments that if he had been a warg himself things might have gone differently.

Fast forward thousands of years to a new Ned Stark and his family, the children slightly younger than we remember them. Ned Stark is here to behead a deserter from the Night's Watch as we once saw, though this time the man is older, missing his ears. The cycle begins anew, though perhaps this time things will be different...

Strom Cuzewon posted:

The last survivor is Davos, trudging through the snow. He collapses, his frostbitten feet unable to take his weight. As the snow piles around him, two small shapes emerge from the blizzard.

"Hi, I'm Rickon, and this is my wolf Shaggydog"

"Funny", thinks Davos, as his life slips away "he doesn't look that shaggy "

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I hate to deflate but that was an old post in TBB's "Bad Thread" for GoT around 2009.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Oh.

I-I see.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Not sure about the tv show since it's gone off the rails so much and I stopped watching back in season 3 or so, but the novels will end with Tyrion becoming king and Sansa, his wife, as queen. The rest will die once they have served their narrative purposes, as is customary in the series.
Just kidding, it's obvious at this point the books will NEVER get finished

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Obviously this is how the show will end. Books too if they ever get finished.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Not sure about the tv show since it's gone off the rails so much and I stopped watching back in season 3 or so, but the novels will end with Tyrion becoming king and Sansa, his wife, as queen. The rest will die once they have served their narrative purposes, as is customary in the series.
Just kidding, it's obvious at this point the books will NEVER get finished

Yeah, he's gone the Tom Clancy route, growing fat on approved fanfic royalties.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Clancy has gone on the Being Dead route.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Absurd Alhazred posted:

He was always fat.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
As the AUG thread proves time and time again, you can always get fatter.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Platystemon posted:

That’s it. Did the :wrong: emote run over your dog or something?

Avenging_Mikon posted:

It's really loving obnoxious to use it when someone isn't actually wrong.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

As the AUG thread proves time and time again, you can always get fatter.
I will always get fatter and never be fat enough. I'm going to get so fat death cannot find its way into my folds and I can be miserable and sweaty and in pain and hungry forever

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Man, use a nsfw warning if you're going to post something that hot

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Calibanibal posted:

my grandpa fought w/ capt. america

boner confessor posted:

i am sorry about your grandfather, Red Skull

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

We need an entire thread dedicated to that burn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Kinda the perfect Avatar to be quoting that.