Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Strawman posted:

well if the twilight lady says so it must be true

:ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
can someone please make some more crazy deals happen, i'm getting bored

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Sky Sports also reporting. Also looks like Wolfburg is getting Origi on loan.

https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/902922155570159617
https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/902924363200114689

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
success!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I just imagine Arsene Wenger with his tiny french dick being one handed diddled by himself while he strokes the back of Ozil's neck with the other and only removes it to leaf through his stats book on who he should sign in the next 24 loving hours.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Swansea just need to sign players on loan from Blackburn, Real Madrid and PSG to have someone from every club where Clement was assistant manager

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

T Bowl posted:

I just imagine Arsene Wenger with his tiny french dick being one handed diddled by himself while he strokes the back of Ozil's neck with the other and only removes it to leaf through his stats book on who he should sign in the next 24 loving hours.

insanely bad what were you thinking

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
MLS teams apparently use football manager as a scouting tool, maybe wenger could look there

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Even by the French judicial system's standards, this is a creative way to get an immigrant out of the country

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

RideTheSpiral posted:

insanely bad what were you thinking

it's probably worse in reality tbh

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

So it's done. Still don't quite get it for a guy who doesn't naturally slide into the starting 11 but in Klopp we trust.

https://twitter.com/MelissaReddy_/status/902931735960281088

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Not sure what to make of that honestly.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
He's a dumbass, he had a better chance of silverware at Chelsea.. I guess he REALLY wants to me a midfielder.

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Wish him the best at the pool of the merseyside liver eaters

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I don't get how he improves liverpool at all

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

bewbies posted:

MLS teams apparently use football manager as a scouting tool, maybe wenger could look there

So does Everton I think.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Meat Wagon posted:

I don't get how he improves liverpool at all

He can fill in somewhat comfortably as a wing forward or the front of the midfield 3 I guess. Assume Klopp has a plan for him, hope this doesn't mean we've given up on Lemar

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

tarbrush posted:

He can fill in somewhat comfortably as a wing forward or the front of the midfield 3 I guess. Assume Klopp has a plan for him, hope this doesn't mean we've given up on Lemar

Lemar isn't coming.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
my goodness is that ever a lukewarm 35m transfer

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Jose posted:

telegraph have a story that arsenal players want sanchez to leave because he's disruptive lol

He likes winning

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Lol wtf why did we buy ox

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

T Bowl posted:

Lemar isn't coming.

I know. I can still hope.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
In this window, Modern Football has finally been completely exposed for what it has been for years: a massive international money laundering operation

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
How are Liverpool on the homegrown player garbage? Maybe that's part of it?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
How the gently caress did Arsenal fail so hard? They seemed to be coming up around the time Alexis and Ozil signed?

Now they are in danger of loosing everyone, have no one to bring in and look like a trash tier side.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

T Bowl posted:

How are Liverpool on the homegrown player garbage? Maybe that's part of it?

Uh, Solanke, Sturridge, Gomez, TAA, Milner, Ward, Henderson. Yeah, could probably use another one.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

tarbrush posted:

Uh, Solanke, Sturridge, Gomez, TAA, Milner, Ward, Henderson. Yeah, could probably use another one.
Lallana, maybe Ings if he doesn't get loaned out. Ox helps.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

tarbrush posted:

Well that's 7 and you need 8 right? Might be part of it but I assume you aren't naming some "first team" players who will never see the first team in any game of significance.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
this transfer makes perfect sense because ox and andy carroll are on about the same level

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
also i dont think liverpool have any problems with homegrown rules, there's a bunch of english (and welsh) players throughout the squad: clyne, milner, gomez, henderson, sturridge, lallana, ings, solanke, TAA, you can even chuck flanagan, ward, woodburn, and i think even bogdan in there if you need to hit a quota

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

vyelkin posted:

this transfer makes perfect sense because ox and andy carroll are on about the same level

Actually I think you'll find Andy Carroll is about £12,000 levels higher

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

T Bowl posted:

Well that's 7 and you need 8 right? Might be part of it but I assume you aren't naming some "first team" players who will never see the first team in any game of significance.

Lallana as above as well. Most of them will see semi-regular game time, except Ward who's the third keeper. I think most of the promising home grown yoof have been loaned out.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
ox is a good signing for kloppball. he's fast and gently caress and never stops running. they don't really need more goals just a hard pressing midfield option

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Gigi Galli posted:

So does Everton I think.

This is why they bought Williams and Gylfi. I overrated the hell out of both of them.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

RideTheSpiral posted:

ox is a good signing for kloppball. he's fast and gently caress and never stops running. they don't really need more goals just a hard pressing midfield option

Good luck

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Quite like the Ox despite Arse fans telling me he's bad. The money is irrelevant these days, he'll be a good squad player and Klopp has a proven track record of buying and improving players other clubs didn't want.

Apparently we're still in for Lemar, the attention will switch to him and VvD tomorrow with the view of getting both in.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

tarbrush posted:

Lallana and Clyne too

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
That's gotta require selling Phil, surely? Even if selling Sakho covers aoc, that'd be well over £200m of players in one window.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Ox has actually probably been one of the best players on Arsenal so far this season, which is to say that he's still complete poo poo and in no way worth 35-40m @ 180k/wk but I wish him well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Waroduce posted:

How the gently caress did Arsenal fail so hard? They seemed to be coming up around the time Alexis and Ozil signed?

Now they are in danger of loosing everyone, have no one to bring in and look like a trash tier side.

If we're to believe the rumours it's because Arsene is handling everything and if he is indeed losing his mind then feels will increasingly become a clusterfuck.

• Locked thread