Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Thats fake, jailbait comparison to gays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

How is 15 "just barely" underage? That's all of high school still away from legal.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

How is 15 "just barely" underage? That's all of high school still away from legal.

The age of consent is more often 16 than 18 actually

You get mature enough to gently caress, then to vote, then to drink, in that order, so the government has decreed

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

loquacius posted:

*prank phone call confession*

Prank Phone caller confessor which True Capitalist Radio (:nws: audio in all 3 videos) caller are you?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

loquacius posted:

The age of consent is more often 16 than 18 actually

You get mature enough to gently caress, then to vote, then to drink, in that order, so the government has decreed

Most states with an AOC less than 18 only have it if you're within a close range... once you're out of your mid 20s it'd still be bad.

For example in new mexico it's 17, but only if you're less than 4 years older.

(i'm not creepy, i googled because i was rewatching bojack horseman)

PS: obligatory onion: http://www.theonion.com/article/man-knows-unsettling-amount-about-nationwide-age-o-3716

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

limp_cheese posted:

Underage loving goon: You realize as soon as this girl goes to college and realizes what's available your relationship is over right? I'll gloss over the rest but that is going to happen. She's 15 and has no idea what she wants, you're an older male authority type figure so of course she'll fall for you. I guess have fun while it lasts.

Be careful you don't turn into the "I get older ,they stay the same age alright alright alright" guy.

Wait we have a (most likely fake) underage sex confesh?

I don't read all these. Do yourself a favvooooo :laffo:

Do take care dear. Stop immediately, you're dealing with an underage girl and a felony.

I hope they have internet access where you are going. I want to read the sequel.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

limp_cheese posted:

Be careful you don't turn into the "I get older ,they stay the same age alright alright alright" guy.

Better than being a Virgin Surgeon.

Kids scarred me.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Lol the best thing about turning 30ish was my brain autoclassifying anyone who looked a day under 25 as children. Dating someone while they're still growing up sounds exhausting.

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
"and uh, i took her to her parent-teacher thing at school because she didn't want her dad to find out she was flunking math, and, uh, the teacher told me she had an rear end in a top hat the size of a mason jar"

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Lol the best thing about turning 30ish was my brain autoclassifying anyone who looked a day under 25 as children. Dating someone while they're still growing up sounds exhausting.

i hope i'm never so old that "younger than twenty, higher than an eight" isn't something i would walk to the end of the earth for, that sounds like hell

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

loquacius posted:

Not that uncommon. The UK is 16 to gently caress, 18 the rest.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

number one pta fan posted:

i hope i'm never so old that "younger than twenty, higher than an eight" isn't something i would walk to the end of the earth for, that sounds like hell

I should be asleep right now so I may not be parsing this post correctly, but my Aatrek alarms are freaking out right now.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

number one pta fan posted:

"and uh, i took her to her parent-teacher thing at school because she didn't want her dad to find out she was flunking math, and, uh, the teacher told me she had an rear end in a top hat the size of a mason jar"

username/post combo is some next-level poo poo

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

fruit on the bottom posted:

I should be asleep right now so I may not be parsing this post correctly, but my Aatrek alarms are freaking out right now.

I think (hope) that should be read as "younger than twenty years old, higher than an 8 out of 10 in appearance" kind of thing

Though for me, as a thirty-something, I could not imagine ever dating anyone younger than 20. They would be younger than "Men in Black"!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

10 years younger when in your 30's is the correct answer to how young you can go. Once you're in your 40's then you can add a few more years. 50's you're good down to 30's. Once you hit 60 then open the damned flood gates. If you can pull a 20 year old college student in your 60's then I say go for it.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Half your age + 7 is the standard response.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Also a good rule.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nocheez posted:

Half your age + 7 is the standard response.

Unanonymous confession: when my wife and I first met, we only satisfied this rule if you rounded her age to the nearest half-year :v: (23 and 18.5)

or if you rounded down when you divided by 2 I guess, either way we were fine from her next birthday on

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Got a long one and a short one this morning

quote:

From the ages of 8 to 14 I was tormented by a bully named Mike Porter. He beat me up, stole things from me, made fun of my glasses, got me in trouble st school, and ruined my life.

I was so broken mentally I barely talked to anyone, made very few friends in school, and grew up pretty much an outcast. It didn't help that my dad, the alkie, would beat me up for not standing up for myself. So I was getting it from both ends.

Mike did his worst thing, the thing that finally got him expelled, when I was 14. He pantsed me after gym and put a clothespin on my testicles. I stated screaming and he covered my mouth, then started jerking me off. I didn't tell the principal that, just about the clothespin and the beating he gave me afterwards. And he beat the poo poo out of me; I lost 3 adult teeth that day and my nose is still slightly crooked because of that.

I realize now he was gay and most likely had parents as bad or worse than mine, and that being gay in the early 90s was difficult anyway. He coped through violence and making other kids a target, which makes him an rear end in a top hat, though.

After he got expelled he ended up in the hospital, supposedly from an accident on an ATV. I'd bet money it was his dad or maybe an older brother beating him up, though.

But this is all just window dressing. The summer after that school year, Mike's family home burnt down. It was just a trailer with a lovely wooden porch and some vinyl siding attached. Just a tinderbox. Mike and his family lived in the church for a while, until Mike set a fire there and destroyed a couple of pews and almost burnt the whole church down. He ended up in a home for troubled teens and, to my knowledge, is now in jail.

I started the fire in that church. In my darkest and coldest nights as a kid I thought about how much I hated Mike. How easily he ruined my life and the lives of other kids, too. I assumed he burnt down his trailer, but it's just as likely it was his dad smoking a cigar or some cheap wiring in a piece of poo poo lamp. But I'm not the only person who suspected Mike; he'd burnt some leaves and stuff at school and always carried a lighter on him, with a picture of a woman in a bikini on it.

When they stayed living at church I thought about how to get him back. Constantly; i would fall asleep to dreams of him rotting in jail or being buried alive in a tomb or being killed by a police officer. Sick and twisted but it comforted me back then. So afyer Sunday service one day I said I had to poop really bad. I snuck into the rec room where they were staying, since they were busy greeting everyone leaving the church and saying how grateful they were for their prayers and donations.

Mike had the lighter under his cot, tucked in his tennis shoes. I grabbed it with a handkerchief and wrapped it up. 3 nights later I rode my bike over to church. My parents thought I was at the library for a Magic the Gathering tourney, and I made sure to stop by there first to sign the guestbook and have a plausible alibi.

Then I went to the church and stacked up a bunch of the mini Bibles from the pews. I soaked them in a little lighter fluid and then ignited it. I put the lighter right there. And then ran like hell.

I think this was what led Mike to where he is now, in jail. He may have ended up there anyway, but I definitely ensured he did.

I don't usually feel bad about this. But it's Saturday night and my wife is asleep on the couch next to me and I realized I'll never tell a soul what I did that summer. I'll die without having told anyone. So I had to send it in.

I do wonder if Mike ever suspected he was set up. Especially if he thought it was me. Probably not. He probably never thought any of us would fight back.

subject line: This brings me great shame. posted:

I am attracted to Pick.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Great job, you sure showed him!

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
One thing I've learned in my sheer endless life is that people are so vastly different that such rule of thumb formulas are nonsense and that in the end, only weirdos and boring people care about whom you are together with or not with. If you're comfortable with something and it's not weird or exploitative or anything then go for it. Hard enough to find someone that'll put up with your ugly mug as is.

I also have to confess that I have no idea who the hell pick is, I just see that name pop up here and there. Is it some kind of meme, kids please explain. Love, Grandpa.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Police Automaton posted:

I also have to confess that I have no idea who the hell pick is, I just see that name pop up here and there. Is it some kind of meme, kids please explain. Love, Grandpa.

Just a wannabe Superstar™ on these dead, gay forums. Basically the female Bigpeeler.

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
you should have sprayed lighter fluid and ignited his testicles

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pretty sure churchfesh is that one episode of The Simpsons where Bart burns down the church, just dressed up a little. Nice try.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

loquacius posted:

Unanonymous confession: when my wife and I first met, we only satisfied this rule if you rounded her age to the nearest half-year :v: (23 and 18.5)

or if you rounded down when you divided by 2 I guess, either way we were fine from her next birthday on

AGE GAP, SEVER

just kidding, congrats on the wife

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

bradzilla posted:

Pretty sure churchfesh is that one episode of The Simpsons where Bart burns down the church, just dressed up a little. Nice try.

Is that the one with the man with the terrible smell

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Is that the one with the man with the terrible smell

Name post combo.

Also Cotton Hill was the man with the terrible smell

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Uh short confession.

Had anyone ever seen a picture of Pick?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

This was posted anonymously by someone in the other confession thread because I thought it was this thread:

titties posted:

I think pick is good and I would feel very fortunate and happy to have someone as caring and pretty as pick in my life as a friend, sexual partner, or spouse.

I want to get married to Pick please post this anonymously the reference phrase is "truck cuck"

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

A guy bullied me so I'm going to burn down a building in which dozens of people worship on a regular basis haha oh and he's probably still in jail what an rear end in a top hat.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

LingcodKilla posted:

Uh short confession.

she's got freaky marfan's syndrome spider hands

also I guess she's posted like body and face pictures but I don't give a poo poo all I know is freaky spider hands with freaky long fingers and I am kind of envious of their functionality if not for the associated weird skeletal issues

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

My dad beat me for not standing up for myself so I put the entire town in danger by secretly starting a fire.

The Mighty Moltres fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Aug 30, 2017

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Wow Father, that was a great service! I really enjoyed the part about why you shouldn't burn churches to the ground! Anyway I'll brb I have to... um... go poop. Heh heh heh.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

LingcodKilla posted:

Uh short confession.

Her fingers are p long iirc. We'd have to meet in person but I cant rule out the possibility that if we held hands her fingers would curl back around in a complete loop

E: beat like a goon child

arson goon did you nut when he was jerkin u tho?

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Wanna hear a joke?
How many teeth do you need to start a fire?
Three fewer than you'd think!

Ahahahahaha!
Laugh, or you're going to burn like a stack of bibles.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Mighty Moltres posted:

A guy bullied me so I'm going to burn down a building in which dozens of people worship on a regular basis haha oh and he's probably still in jail what an rear end in a top hat.

My dad beat me for not standing up for myself so I put the entire town in danger by secretly starting a fire.

Wow Father, that was a great service! I really enjoyed the part about why you shouldn't burn churches to the ground! Anyway I'll brb I have to... um... go poop. Heh heh heh.

Wanna hear a joke?

Ahahahahaha!

:yikes:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

DACK FAYDEN posted:

she's got freaky marfan's syndrome spider hands

also I guess she's posted like body and face pictures but I don't give a poo poo all I know is freaky spider hands with freaky long fingers and I am kind of envious of their functionality if not for the associated weird skeletal issues

Found a pic. Jury is still out.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Me thinks the bully may be out of jail and a poster on SA.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

What, that joke wasn't good enough? Well how about this one?:
How straight does your nose need to be in order to possibly endanger a bunch of innocent peoples' lives?
About as straight as the guy who put a clothespin on my ballsack! Hahahaha what a jerk.

(Ok, I'm done now. Seriously, pyro goon, see the thread title. But replace the word "gently caress" with "burn")

The Mighty Moltres fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Aug 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Wanna hear a joke?

Ahahahahaha!

settle down, beavis