Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Watch it, Fogle

BTW post to come soon but starting a BOYS raid sub group, FOGLE'S ANGELS - message me if interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

wintrrmute posted:

BTW post to come soon but starting a BOYS raid sub group, FOGLE'S ANGELS - message me if interested

:wave:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Apparently the rumor mill is saying the first Destiny 2 expac will have a patrol zone on Mercury and give us a new social space in the Lighthouse

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Lol Bungie must be pissed about Jason Schrier repeatedly getting leaked information about Destiny.

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

Javes posted:

Lol Bungie must be pissed about Jason Schrier repeatedly getting leaked information about Destiny.

This could only boost season pass sales running up to launch. I bet they orchestrate it. But that would also give Deej way too much credit.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

If someone in this thread did this

<-------------------------

then ty forever

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

haveblue posted:

Tomorrow. Xbone has been preloaded for a while now, they need a head start since they're slower.

Also, buy this to help Texas and more importantly get an emblem

thats really cool

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Javes posted:

i remember when jason schrirer was just a guy on the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti' who wanted to be a games journalist

look at him now

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
How do clans work in destiny anyway? You get some form of bonus loot? What's the deal?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i remember lue from gamefaqs

jeez

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

chuckyhacks

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i remember lue from gamefaqs

jeez

lueshi

Policenaut posted:

chuckyhacks

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

SniperWoreConverse posted:

How do clans work in destiny anyway? You get some form of bonus loot? What's the deal?

Everyone has to gather around a biscuit and the last one to go on it has to eat it

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

If you think this means anything other than "we reused the Lighthouse as a social space", you craaaazy homes

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i mean, the lighthouse was already p much a social space. it was way too big for three people and where you dropped in made no sense relative to where you had to go.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:siren:A tribute to our dear leader, the OP: :siren:

Moist Turtleneck - I Would Do Anything For Bubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9PtkZ4i94o

I will be releasing one video a day highlighting the Hardcone Bone Krew members leading up to Destiny 2.

:siren: Day 2 of Destiny 2 Hype Reels :siren:

Today we focus on someone near and dear to our farts, none other than A Buff Gay Dude!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTf2jLjNDBI

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Everyone has to gather around a biscuit and the last one to go on it has to eat it

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

If you think this means anything other than "we reused the Lighthouse as a social space", you craaaazy homes

You should get one of the flawless emblems the first time you zone in. The amount of salt from guys who got there legitimately paid for a carry in D1 would be incredible.

Serf
May 5, 2011

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I didn't even know that existed until right now, lol.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Kinda crazy that we're still getting recycled stuff that was originally supposed to be in vanilla Destiny.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:siren: Day 2 of Destiny 2 Hype Reels :siren:

Today we focus on someone near and dear to our farts, none other than A Buff Gay Dude!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTf2jLjNDBI

69 sighs per minute

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Won't be recycled for me :negative:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Hulk Krogan posted:

You should get one of the flawless emblems the first time you zone in. The amount of salt from guys who got there legitimately paid for a carry in D1 would be incredible.

Baby why you gotta make me feel this way

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

ReverendDre posted:

This could only boost season pass sales running up to launch. I bet they orchestrate it. But that would also give Deej way too much credit.

I'm 80% convinced that Bungie's PR department operates in ways that Apple and perhaps Russia would be jealous of

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Hulk Krogan posted:

How dare you. Buddy, I got carried for free.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
i like that the bar is so low for "new content" that a social space and patrols are totally fine for 20$ of my wife's hard earned money

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if some people want to carry me to flawless in D2 I'd appreciate it

DasHangman
Feb 27, 2011

I'm the captain of the gravy train!
With less than a week until launch, I figured now is a good time to hop in this thread. The hype train is real, read the OP, just wondering what the preferred way to play with goons is. Some of my best times in D1 were playing with goons.

I'm on PS4, so my options Rad Dad Raid Brigade or BIG DUM SPACE MANS? Is there a preferred clan to join?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

DasHangman posted:

With less than a week until launch, I figured now is a good time to hop in this thread. The hype train is real, read the OP, just wondering what the preferred way to play with goons is. Some of my best times in D1 were playing with goons.

I'm on PS4, so my options Rad Dad Raid Brigade or BIG DUM SPACE MANS? Is there a preferred clan to join?

Honestly, what worked great for me in D1 was just adding a shitload of people from the thread to PSN friends. I knew and played with cool people from five or six different clans that way, and it opens up more "hey we need one more" chances.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

DasHangman posted:

The one that isn't full.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I hope it's Big Dum Space Mans because I just hit apply to clan there

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

All goons going to PC - sorry bro

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I've learned from my president that PC gaming is actually fascism and killing freedom.

That's what he's talking about right?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

sexpig by night posted:

I've learned from my president that PC gaming is actually fascism and killing freedom.

That's what he's talking about right?

As the Master Race, we must defend ourselves from People On Consoles ("POC")

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Its ok. No one is going to play this on PC.

Just like no one has ever played console fps games on PC.

The PC version of the game will have the benefit of being torn to shreds so we know stuff months before release. Like the audio from vendors and nps that were extracted during the beta.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

actionjackson posted:

WE GO PLAY HOOP

Thanks Tut, Gramps, Choom Gang and Ray for all the good times

same

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
I purged a lot of Destiny and Division goons from my friends list but look forward to re-adding you all in Destiny 2 next week

How!
Oct 29, 2009

If there isnt a hackneyed lovecraft quest on that water world then they hosed up

Serf
May 5, 2011

I didn't play the console beta due to an emergency, but I did hop on this PC beta and the game is just as fun as I remember D1 being. Played a Hunter and that submachine gun feels so good to fire. Looking forward to this on PS4 even more now, and I'm gonna have to pick up the PC version too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boz
Oct 16, 2005
Posting in case it's not seen in discord. Sent join request to KINK as thatboz