Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

if you or anyone you know have suffered from mesothelioma are one of these individuals please let me know ASAP since the clan is almost full

tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm Badgington

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I'm ffff

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
I'm gay

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Legs Benedict posted:

if you or anyone you know have suffered from mesothelioma are one of these individuals please let me know ASAP since the clan is almost full

tyvm

Applied as LitigationSA via PS4

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

DasHangman posted:

With less than a week until launch, I figured now is a good time to hop in this thread. The hype train is real, read the OP, just wondering what the preferred way to play with goons is. Some of my best times in D1 were playing with goons.

I'm on PS4, so my options Rad Dad Raid Brigade or BIG DUM SPACE MANS? Is there a preferred clan to join?

lol there's nothing in the op but a bunch of bullshit you won't learn anything there

sadnessboner
Feb 20, 2006
fffff is me

DasHangman
Feb 27, 2011

I'm the captain of the gravy train!
As soon as I can get the page to work, I'm going to request KINK under DasHangman.

Edit: join request sent!

DasHangman fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Aug 31, 2017

Drag
Sep 23, 2004

Legs Benedict posted:

tyvm
I'm dragline_002. I sent a PM to Totoro when I sent the app. I think.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Just put in to join [KINK] as mo-unit1.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

gently caress it, if the clan's filling up guess I'll put a request in since not many people from my D1 clan are still playing

request to the big dum space mans psn: deadwingsa

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
i approved everyone who posted up until now. KINK is basically at capacity now with a couple of pending requests

guess it's time for a second clan

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Arbitrary limits on clan membership are idiotic. gently caress off bungie.

100 isn't even a power of two computer number so it's not a memory thing.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

yeah it's really loving stupid

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
The limit should be 69

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I don't even like 100 people like on this earth let alone want to know that many cunts in a video game.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

xzzy posted:

Arbitrary limits on clan membership are idiotic. gently caress off bungie.

100 isn't even a power of two computer number so it's not a memory thing.

Yeah, my clan's PS4 branch has the second actual clan group at about half capacity. Honestly, clans should cover all platforms and merely filter out all non-platform members in-game, with idk a 800 member limit if they need one. It's crappy that for all their efforts to improve this aspect of the game, it's still very limited in practice if people fighting under the same banner have to juggle Bungie.net groups to be able to freely associate with their true clanmates and they possibly aren't subject to the same clan focused rewards for one group having fewer members.

Not a broken system but it has no shortage of potential improvements to be made.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

BlindSite posted:

I don't even like 100 people like on this earth let alone want to know that many cunts in a video game.

Customs officer: "What is the purpose of your visit to Australia?"

*me, trying to enter Australia to help Blindsite reach 100 IRL friends* "I'm here to visit a dude from the internet."

Customs Officer: "Are you carrying any weapons?"

Me: *flexing* "Just these guns"

Customs Officer: "Anything else?"

Me: *unzips* "I'm also packing some serious heat."

Customs Officer: "Have you ever been conflicted of a serious crime?"

Me: "Sir, I didn't realize that was still a requirement!" *flips the double birds, does a 360 and walks back out to the plane*

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Why is this dumb game coming out on a Wednesday? :wtc:

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

would you have preferred Friday which is when it was originally scheduled

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

BlindSite posted:

G'day

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

super macho dude posted:

Why is this dumb game coming out on a Wednesday? :wtc:

Because gently caress you, that's why

t. bungie

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Is there a good article or video or something describing all the classes so it's not so hard to pick next Wednesday?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Kilometers Davis posted:

Is there a good article or video or something describing all the classes so it's not so hard to pick next Wednesday?

Go with the one you most think would be a good lay.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Just make one of each and then do all the missions on one character while saving better gear that drops for the other classes. After you're done leveling the one character, jumping in with the others and adding good gear will make speeding through the campaign faster.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

cvnvcnv posted:

Go with the one you most think would be a good lay.

Well you know titans gently caress

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Just make one of each and then do all the missions on one character while saving better gear that drops for the other classes. After you're done leveling the one character, jumping in with the others and adding good gear will make speeding through the campaign faster.

My dude I'm going to grind enough as is are you really trying to make me suffer even more?

Not a bad plan tho

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Nah this will reduce the grind overall. Once you get to the end game loot chase you're going to want to have three characters anyway since most activities reward only once a week per character. Best option is to run the story through on each character with your bros who are doing the same and just get it done with.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

BlindSite posted:

In gonna get this put on a T-shirt and never take it off, XXXL obv.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Wait wouldn't you be walking into the customs officer?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Customs officer: "What is the purpose of your visit to Australia?"

*me, trying to enter Australia to help Blindsite reach 100 IRL friends* "I'm here to visit a dude from the internet."

Customs Officer: "Are you carrying any weapons?"

Me: *flexing* "Just these guns"

Customs Officer: "Anything else?"

Me: *unzips* "I'm also packing some serious heat."

Customs Officer: "Have you ever been conflicted of a serious crime?"

Me: "Sir, I didn't realize that was still a requirement!" *flips the double birds, does a 360 and walks back out to the plane*

I for real actually lold at this.

Jargon
Apr 22, 2003

Looks like the clan is full

Kick someone out so I can join thanks in advance

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.

Legs Benedict posted:

tyvm

The Tensokuu there is my Battle.net account so if you need space you can decline it. You added me on PS4 which is most important. :)

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Jargon posted:

Try it now

Jargon
Apr 22, 2003

Thanks, request sent :)

PSN is JargonGO

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Jargon posted:

Oh hell yeah it begins.

Lol wait'll christmas!

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

el B posted:

Oh hell yeah it begins.

Lol wait'll christmas!

just join the FOGLES ANGELS clan on PS4, it's the other SA clan

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Wait will Christmas.

Skeletron
Nov 21, 2005

One day I found out that my urine was acting like a powerful foaming agent.
gently caress, Destiny 2 icon on my dashboard counting down. I have 6 days to get good at this game.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Bone Krew don't read this
PS4 preload started if you live in 'Merica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The old 2,000+ member SA Goons Community Group expired on bungie.net, or at least the accounts that administrated it went stale.

Here's a new one; currently set to public join, feel free to SWARM. (I'll appoint admins as volunteers crop up or appoint themselves.)

Today, Big Dumb Space Mans (PS4/PC Clan) completely filled all 100 member slots.
Bigger, Dumber Space Mans [KINK] is now accepting members new and old to continue SomethingAwful's Destiny community growth.

We welcome your non-goon friends.

Please either post up in this thread if you apply, or come by the Discord channel for matchmaking and shooting mans.