Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I got really plastered at a party in my mid-twenties and for some unknown reason started flipping poo poo at a guy I hardly knew (I'm a girl.) Granted, he was a dick, but I got really angry at him and wouldn't let it go. I started saying "let's take this outside," and in my drunken state seriously wanted to fight him which was totally insane. I knew the host much better than he did so he finally left.

Then I went around obnoxiously bragging about how I showed him alright :wtc:

I'm still cringing at the memory. What'd you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I didn't drink anything and sat in the corner. Like a boss!!!!

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
I somehow drank an 750ml bottle of vodka mixed with sprite and some skinny black dude with dreads was like you might wanna sit down lol. Welp, I sat down alright

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Got so drunk I thought the op was a good poster

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i poo poo in someone's gently caress

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I got drunk and tried to go to the wrong house..long story short spent the night in the police station

The next day my friends were like "man I've never seen anyone drink that much root beer"

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Pulled my dick out in the kitchen

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Good honey pot, op

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
In high school we had the bright idea of going 'camping' on an island in a Minnesota lake. Very small, remote, not a lot of bugs. We found a sober attendee, we shuttled everything out via pontoon, and gave him the only key. We thought we were brilliant.

We all got utterly blasted. People hosed with the fire, a couple of guys fell into the lake, I couldn't find my tent and just slept in the mud. We were all hungover as gently caress the next day and had to pack up this terrible mess in the hot sun with barely any water to drink. I would have welcomed death.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

Got so drunk I thought the op was a good poster

How good? :wink:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

Pulled my dick out in the kitchen

Details, please

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I got hammered at a party where I didn't know anybody by drinking half a bottle of cazadores to myself, and proceeded to tell the guy that owned the house how weirdly hairy his arms were and that I'm basically hairless, "like a seal"

I have not been back

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I pulled a chair out from under an annoying guy as he was about to sit down, he fell on his rear end pretty hard but ultimately was okay. But it was one of those things where everyone goes suddenly silent and brought everything to a halt. Nobody saw me do it and nobody knows to this day. They still think he was just super hammered.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the summer i was 18 my circle of friends would throw big rear end house parties wvery weekend and during one of the we all got naked and went swimmimg. then we all had sex with each other and made 89 babies

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Woke up to some ladies who I only hazily remembered from the night before. Only awkward one was when the one had a bunch of texts on her phone from her boyfriend who she got separated from at the party.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I ranted to a mixture of friends and strangers about how my then-current job shouldn't even exist and job creation is an obsolete idea and our obsession with people having to earn their keep blinding us to the fact that we're already living in a post-scarcity society and blah blah blah then I told somebody he was cute and shouted "I'm gay!" and blacked out. I later learned we went to an all-night diner and I kept telling people they were "great." my friend was drunker than I was and paid for everybody's food. I'm still facebook friends with the girl who gave us a ride even though we only met that one time and I don't remember it, her name is kimberlee (sic) and every time I see her on my timeline I remember this story and laugh

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Cubone posted:

I'm gay!

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

I had a bit too much to drink during a trivia contest at applebees and answered a question wrong, which is uncharacteristic of me.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I've never been invited to a party

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
not only was I drunk but everyone was so loving drunk that my car got damaged and I couldn't have sex with my girlfriend because there were 4 other people in the room

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I've never been invited to a party

Back in the olden days when I was a stoner, you wouldn't get invited, you'd just hear about it and following vague directions just drive around until you found it.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

I couldn't have sex with my girlfriend because there were 4 other people in the room

That's never stopped me

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I had a big book full of modern art from my backpack and rambled about a warhol drawing to a bunch of frat boys while otherwise not socializing.

Telephones fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Aug 31, 2017

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I showed up late to a party thrown by a coworker and drank really fast to "catch up" with everybody else. then I rolled around and puked all over her front porch after most people had left. Then I got yelled at alot the next day

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Slam Whale

Dreadite
Dec 31, 2004

College Slice
one time in college i showed up to a birthday party with a 7 foot black man and an agressive ginger dressed as pooh bear. there were a bunch of adults and parents around because this was like someones 19th birthday party. we stole the keg and shouted human being at everyone through a megaphone. now i feel bad now about calling people human being :smith:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got really drunk and drove 30 miles home. Like really drunk. To the point I was throwing up in a fast food cup multiple times on the drive home.

That was some serious bad decisions, not sure what gods were looking out for me that day to not let the cops catch me!

I don't drink and drive anymore.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I got really drunk and drove 30 miles home. Like really drunk. To the point I was throwing up in a fast food cup multiple times on the drive home.

That was some serious bad decisions, not sure what gods were looking out for me that day to not let the cops catch me!

I don't drink and drive anymore.

I used to work in maryland and once a coworker of mine was so hosed up he thought he was on the south side of annapolis when really he was driving up the offramp to the NSA which is guarded by a k9 unit 24/7. when he got pulled over he just plopped his keys in the cops hand and said "yup im drunk"

MRSMO
Apr 20, 2009
I was enough of a loving idiot to play an E3 drinking game during a Microsoft conference.

I followed the "take a shot every time they say 4K" rule.

I spent the next 24 hours throwing up, I'm amazed that I didn't die.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Party?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I pulled a chair out from under an annoying guy as he was about to sit down, he fell on his rear end pretty hard but ultimately was okay. But it was one of those things where everyone goes suddenly silent and brought everything to a halt. Nobody saw me do it and nobody knows to this day. They still think he was just super hammered.

lol

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MRSMO posted:

I was enough of a loving idiot to play an E3 drinking game during a Microsoft conference.

I followed the "take a shot every time they say 4K" rule.

I spent the next 24 hours throwing up, I'm amazed that I didn't die.

sounds like a wild party

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Blast of Confetti posted:

sounds like a wild party

get drunk by yrself and play nintendy

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I had a few orgies and had a threeway with a "straight" guy and a straight girl. He was hot, I regret nothing.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I went shot for shot with a girl nick named Tank with a handle of Tequila. Needless to say, I lost.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like how the party stories thread immediately drops off the first page lmao

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I set myself on fire in a fit of cocaine-based ennui

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i drink half a bottle of tequila that had an oz. of weed soaking in it for a month. apparently I DJ'd (this was a halloween house party) and my only memory is seeing a living room full of people dancing to a Front 242 song older than them. and also laying down at one point and telling my friend "don't talk to me right now, I'm very horizontal". oh and i kept thinking "i'm in a david lynch movie". it's the most hosed up i've ever been, and that's including all the loving psychedelics i've done

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Enfield posted:

the summer i was 18 my circle of friends would throw big rear end house parties wvery weekend and during one of the we all got naked and went swimmimg. then we all had sex with each other and made 89 babies

Yyyeeeaahhh party babies! :megadeath:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

One time I did a poo poo ton of k and I guess hit the anesthetic dose and couldn't move laying on the floor

• Locked thread