Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Addamere posted:

Either way, the idea of intentionally giving the Support more gold is a pretty crazy and novel idea that has never before been proposed and I'm sure Riot definitely will not knee-jerk nerf it.

they did last time but that was cause people started playing duo top and mid laners lost their mind now that they did not have life support

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pog boyfriend posted:

they did last time but that was cause people started playing duo top and mid laners lost their mind now that they did not have life support

but everyone loves to play midlane because it is a manly 1-on-1 test of skill :byodood:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

everyone loves to play mid lane because the 10,000 clickbait youtube videos have convinced 90% of the player base they have to solo carry to win every game they play, and junglers are so ridiculously skewed that they convinced everyone they were a bad role when they had the substantially biggest impact on games for all of last season. ergo if you want to win you can only play mid lane and hard carry

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rabidsquid posted:

everyone loves to play mid lane because the 10,000 clickbait youtube videos have convinced 90% of the player base they have to solo carry to win every game they play, and junglers are so ridiculously skewed that they convinced everyone they were a bad role when they had the substantially biggest impact on games for all of last season. ergo if you want to win you can only play mid lane and hard carry

exactly so midlaners should love the removal of junglers :)

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

rabidsquid posted:

. ergo if you want to win you can only play mid lane and hard carry

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rabidsquid posted:

i feel like twitchs laning is too bad to be giving away dorans starts

i also feel like the coward and thief who is my support would repay me by pushing a side lane alone

Triforce hurricane janna new meta

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Addamere posted:

Triforce hurricane janna new meta

I saw some guy on Twitch win a game as devourer/crit Janna. So there's that

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
highly honorable player that got all the icons here,

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Who's the goon who liked to play carry Janna and support Gangplank.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3THTrhmb-runes-corner-late-game-focused-runes

Gathering Storm

Every 10 minutes gain +8 Ability Power or +6 Attack Damage, adaptive, per 10 minutes of game time that have elapsed.

Ultimore

Gain 5% cooldown reduction and maximum cooldown reduction on your ultimate. This increases by 1.5% each time you cast your ultimate. Stacks up to 10 times.

Froggen buffs...🤔

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Firebert posted:

Ultimore

Gain 5% cooldown reduction and maximum cooldown reduction on your ultimate. This increases by 1.5% each time you cast your ultimate. Stacks up to 10 times.

please let me ult every 15 seconds as Lux

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
For the honor icons, are they rolled out account by account? I got one of them, but I had two ribbons in the old system (albeit not simultaneously).

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Firebert posted:

https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3THTrhmb-runes-corner-late-game-focused-runes

Ultimore

Why yes I would like to have a Taric ult for every wave.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
u know i had to do it to em

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Addamere posted:

Either way, the idea of intentionally giving the Support more gold is a pretty crazy and novel idea that has never before been proposed and I'm sure Riot definitely will not knee-jerk nerf it.

I don't think they will, because if you show up to lane with a relic shield/cull you are going to be playing pretty far back unless you want to get beaten to death by the guy that went broadsword 3pot or dblade.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i want a broadsword

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Never bothered commiting to memory the name of it but you get what I'm saying

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Ultimore will not last without specific interactions being prevented so Karma doesn't have a 60% winrate for having her R Q up 100% of the time.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

curiousCat posted:

please let me ult every 15 seconds as Lux

This was the very first thing I thought of. If you got a kill with Final Spark-maxed Ultimore, the CD would be, like... a few seconds, wouldn't it? That's pretty nuts.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Vermain posted:

This was the very first thing I thought of. If you got a kill with Final Spark-maxed Ultimore, the CD would be, like... a few seconds, wouldn't it? That's pretty nuts.

It's already super low. You can ultimate twice or even three times in extended team fights.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Lovechop posted:

u know i had to do it to em

thank you for your service

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

It's already super low. You can ultimate twice or even three times in extended team fights.

Not low enough, I want to ult off of every snare I hit

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I play midlane because zed is fun af

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Sexpansion posted:

I play midlane because zed is fun af

He's on the Long list of heroes I really want to play

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like simple, wholesome heroes with point-and-click abilities and neither mobility nor gimmicks.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

they should make a champion themed around the rock paper scissors game, where his ultimate ability is the fabled "Nuke", the secret move in rock paper scissors that wins every time.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pog boyfriend posted:

they should make a champion themed around the rock paper scissors game, where his ultimate ability is the fabled "Nuke", the secret move in rock paper scissors that wins every time.

P: ???
Q: Rock
W: Paper
E: Scissors
R: Nuke

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

curiousCat posted:

Not low enough, I want to ult off of every snare I hit

Just use my strategy and hit fewer snares.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Support main swaps top for someone who couldn't play it and wins multiple 1v2s, gets S- and no honors

:thunk:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Idk I put very little thought into who I honour afterwards. Usually its the person who didn't type a single word the entire game

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

el dingo posted:

Idk I put very little thought into who I honour afterwards. Usually its the person who didn't type a single word the entire game

i would hope that i would get honors just for pregame. someone said "cant jungle would pref supp" so i said sure, then our top says "can't top would pref jungle" so i swapped them too :v:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

el dingo posted:

i like to give 'stayed cool' to the guy that raged the most. it's funny to me

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lovechop posted:

i like to give 'stayed cool' to the guy that raged the most. it's funny to me

i did give tilt proof to the malz who died twice and got a little upset

edit: i didn't realize i covered it up in the screenshot, his clan tag is "$luts"

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Actually I lied about how much I think about honour to seem cool and nonchalant on the internet. If someone carried the game I figure someone else will honour them and I like to spread the love, so I give it to the person who did just OK and didn't rage out

So maybe that's what happened to you ssj, maybe everyone was being too considerate

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

el dingo posted:

Actually I lied about how much I think about honour to seem cool and nonchalant on the internet. If someone carried the game I figure someone else will honour them and I like to spread the love, so I give it to the person who did just OK and didn't rage out

Yeah, I do this too. SOMEONE is gonna honor the carry so I give mine to someone who had a really rough lane (and didn't melt down) or was nice in chat.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

sometimes i like to honor no one when we lose :v:

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

I have really come around on ironic Stayed Cool for ragers, even though it is straight up the opposite of what Riot wants. I usually do it for people in my pre mades who start to tilt hah

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Support main swaps top for someone who couldn't play it and wins multiple 1v2s, gets S- and no honors

:thunk:

This game, however, was worth five S grades

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rygar201 posted:

I have really come around on ironic Stayed Cool for ragers, even though it is straight up the opposite of what Riot wants. I usually do it for people in my pre mades who start to tilt hah

I'm pretty sure that there's some metric where there are variables like this

code:
+
Lost game, you were reported, someone honored you, honored teammate who was reported
Won game, you were reported, someone honored you, honored teammate who was reported
Lost game, honored teammate who was reported
Won game, you were reported, honored teammate who was reported
Lost game, honored non-reported teammate
Won game, honored teammate who was reported
Won game, Honored non-reported teammate
Lost game, someone honored you
Won game, someone honored you
-
That's why I can be a toxic gently caress and still get honor five by just always honoring after every game ironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

• Locked thread