Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
https://twitter.com/libyaliberty/status/903476753863106560

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
That guy is a serious child of incest. Some serious brotherfucking going on there.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Garcin posted:

That guy is a serious child of incest. Some serious brotherfucking going on there.

He is actually his own grandson

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lime Tonics posted:

one more,

President Donald Trump reportedly calls outside advisers from his personal cell phone when Chief of Staff John Kelly isn’t around. According to The Washington Post, the outside advisers include former chief strategist Stephen Bannon. Before Kelly’s arrival, the Post reports, Trump’s friends would be able to call the White House and be transferred directly to the president, and those inside the West Wing were able to walk in at any time and speak with Trump. Kelly’s crackdown has some individuals close to Trump referring to the chief of staff as “the church lady,” the Post reports.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-calls-bannon-other-outside-advisers-when-kelly-isnt-around

lol

"Aye AYE! You tell trump to come out and play!"

"trump can't come out. He had to clean the Oval Office. He's been a naughty boy"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

If this ends bud dwyer style it will make up for a lot.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Sedge and Bee posted:

I'm left of liberals.:eng101:

And white liberals are the absolute worst at pretending that only Southerners and white trash are racist.

But that...would make you so leftist you'd be left of center right

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I don't care who is offended!!! I'm gonna #maga!!!

*puts gun in mouth*

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Trump is gonna go out like Warden Norton

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

I don't care who is offended!!! I'm gonna #maga!!!

*puts gun in mouth*

*forgets to take safety off*

*doesn't know how to take safety off*

*asks someone to take safety off*

*no one takes safety off*

*takes Secret Service officer's gun*

*still doesn't know how to take safety off*

*jumps out first story window*

*survives*

*looks back inside window at staring mass of reporters*

*runs and gets hit by a car*

*survives*

*jumps out hospital window*

*survives*

*pays someone to shoot him in hospital*

*dies*

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

We Know Catheters posted:

Trump is gonna go out like Warden Norton

Hopefully it's more Budd Dwyer than Norton. Norton was a coward who did it behind a locked door. Budd Dwyer did it live on the tee vee.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Dely Apple posted:

Reinforce the dams with her emails, nothing apparently can get over them :holymoley:

thank you for the acid washed lol

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Bud Dwyer was innocent :colbert:

quote:

Throughout Dwyer's trial and after his conviction, he maintained that he was not guilty of the charges levied against him, and that he had been framed. Decades later, it was reported that the prosecution's primary witness, William T. Smith, whose testimony was largely used to obtain Dwyer's conviction, admitted in a documentary about Dwyer that he had lied under oath about Dwyer taking a bribe in order to receive a reduced sentence.[6] In fact, Smith acknowledges, as he did at Dwyer's trial, that he had lied in his own earlier trial when he testified that he had offered Dwyer a bribe. He admitted that he testified against Dwyer in hopes of receiving a reduced sentence and to spare his wife from being prosecuted for her role in the conspiracy, and expressed his regret for that decision and the role it played in Dwyer's death.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Doesn't mean trump is innocent or that it would be a shame for him to go out Dwyer style.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Trump just wants to be loved. Well guess what! I HATE him! gently caress you donny! If you had just stuck to sticking Ivanka and shilling steaks at the Sharper Image™, maybe we could have been friends!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

We Know Catheters posted:

Is it possible for us to have a dog president?

There's no rule saying dogs can't be president

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Jestery posted:

There's no rule saying dogs can't be president

Yes, but an awful lot of Trump's 'friends' have a history with hanging or roasting dogs. Be safe, Fido. Send in the cats first.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

*forgets to take safety off*

*doesn't know how to take safety off*

*asks someone to take safety off*

*no one takes safety off*

*takes Secret Service officer's gun*

*still doesn't know how to take safety off*

*jumps out first story window*

*survives*

*looks back inside window at staring mass of reporters*

*runs and gets hit by a car*

*survives*

*jumps out hospital window*

*survives*

*pays someone to shoot him in hospital*

*dies*

Russians: "truly he is Rasputin returned to us!"

*elects trumputin president of Russia"

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Kelly seems to be a pretty competent chief of staff, how long til he gets fired?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Telephones posted:

Kelly seems to be a pretty competent chief of staff, how long til he gets fired?

He'll throw the bloodied corpse of whoever Trump sends to do it into the oval office with a big pole crammed up their rear end that has a white piece if paper jammed through it that says "dinner's at six, babby."

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

This is wild, I just had a dream where Trump tried to make a break for it while dressed as the Queen of England. I then, later, asked him what the role of the President in the government was and he couldn't answer.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

bollig posted:

This is wild, I just had a dream where Trump tried to make a break for it while dressed as the Queen of England. I then, later, asked him what the role of the President in the government was and he couldn't answer.

Maybe he's good at not blowing his cover

lol

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LordSloth posted:

Yes, but an awful lot of Trump's 'friends' have a history with hanging or roasting dogs. Be safe, Fido. Send in the cats first.

Are we 100% certain that Trump isn't a cat? A big ol' lazy tom cat?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

It means the Onion is too good at what they do.

Is the Onion too good or is the real world too terrible :(

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

remember when france said theyd offer jobs and poo poo to smart americans who wanted to emigrate

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

That was a pretty good lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Remember when trump was the jobs president even though he wasn't and it turned out Hillary had a retraining plan but that got lost in the pussy haver vs pussy grabber debated and that mattered so little the grabber one and is now president

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol at the american media getting upset at trump saying both sides are bad and then going all in on it

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FuhrerHat posted:

remember when france said theyd offer jobs and poo poo to smart americans who wanted to emigrate

The chemical plant belongs to a french company but americans ruined it with their lovely weather, bunch of ungrateful assholes.

e: lol wrong thread, I was talking about the cosby plant

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Sep 1, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

FuhrerHat posted:

macron is incredibly unpopular in france now and in his first interview after becoming french president compared himself to the god jupiter lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Has there ever been a French leader who didn't go from popular to gently caress that guy

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Charles De Gaulle?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I just realized that in twenty years or so history teachers will have to teach young kids about the Trump Presidency, and that's a lol.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lol republicans want to take a cool billion from the disaster fund to pay for the retard wall but donnie will personnaly donate ONE MILLION.

he wont

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

one of the best bits of the wall is that donald didn't give a poo poo about it at first and it was just his advisers throwing out ideas so he said it at a rally and the crowd went nuts about it and now he's obsessed about it because he's a senile old man and its one of the only things he can remember clearly

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*in a very doc brown voice*

Next you'll be telling me Paris Hilton is Secretary of State

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

And I suppose The Situation is Secretary of Defense!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mikl posted:

I just realized that in twenty years or so history teachers will have to teach young kids about the Trump Presidency, and that's a lol.

lol, you think we will still have teachers in 20 years.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lol, you think we will still have teachers in 20 years.

Lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Republicans are gonna destroy the entire planet lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

U TRIGGERED SHITLIBS???