Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

They announced it at the switch reveal but fuckin yeah!!! Did they show any of it

I vividly remember that translator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

They announced it at the switch reveal but fuckin yeah!!! Did they show any of it
Just a trailer. Seems like it's a bunch of mini games or something? It looks stylized as hell at least cause Suda. I'm sure the gameplay will be weird but fun.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

not much, jjust the opening cutscene, but apparently travis is fighting some dude and they get sucked into a game console and need to fight their way out. it sounds like its going to be a bunch of different styles of arcade game. also they said suda's collaborating with a bunch of other indie guys to make it including the hotline miami guys

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
No More Heroes/Hotline Miami mashup should be pretty incredible.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope there's funny motion control crap in it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh and golf story looks fuckin dope and it should be out in september. nothin on stardew, though, but apparently they just submitted it for cert

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSVQKAb9Yzw&t=1898s

king knight trailer, golf story's right after. looks like hes all about rushing tackles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSVQKAb9Yzw&t=2837s

NMH trailer (with fuckin terrible sound balance lol)

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Golf Story September is good news. Also a new beatemup from the Gunvolt/BM0 guys that looks really great visually (like an old SNK arcade game) but didn't catch much about the gameplay.

King Knight 2018 was kind of disappointed but it looks like they're totally reworking the levels so it should be a pretty fresh experience.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

God drat king knight looks awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man king knight looks like Specter Knight but he can do the airdash anywhere. I'll probably buy that game for a third time so I can play it on Switch lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
The more I watch it the more my hopes of having KK heavily influenced by the Wario Land games seems more and more likely. The shoulder charge seems like one of his main attacks, and it looks like he's got the spinning jump attack from SMW as well.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Im very glad the golf game is out well before Mario. Gimme a decent pinball game and a puzzle league game in the next year or two and the switch will have all my needs met

edit: assuming Wargroove is a solid replacement for Advance Wars at least

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk0XvBbWsGE

This game has loot crates! Insta buy

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Looks like Gang Beasts with mini games.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bill Barber posted:

The more I watch it the more my hopes of having KK heavily influenced by the Wario Land games seems more and more likely. The shoulder charge seems like one of his main attacks, and it looks like he's got the spinning jump attack from SMW as well.

The Wario shoulder charge/impact sound and feel is some ASMR poo poo and i got that same tingle from King Knights moves. Looks awesome and I still haven't even played Spectre Knight either 😱

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Oh man king knight looks like Specter Knight but he can do the airdash anywhere. I'll probably buy that game for a third time so I can play it on Switch lol
It's one of the best games ever made.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's one of the best games ever made.

its really great

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i like spectre knight more than plague knight so using this logic king knight will be completely insane

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Mario + Rabbids is pretty fun so far. Surprised at the amount of depth in build choice. The slide tackle mechanic reminds me of Rondo of Swords.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fumaofthelake posted:

Mario + Rabbids is pretty fun so far. Surprised at the amount of depth in build choice. The slide tackle mechanic reminds me of Rondo of Swords.
I can't believe this turned out to be good

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/903005787219345409

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

same

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I can't believe I'm going to buy the Rabbids game.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

I can't believe I'm going to buy the Rabbids game.

It's seriously really good. I just discovered you can reset your skill points as much as you want and it has amiibo functionality

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

can't blame im

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I thought I was all alone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

finally nintendo understands how i feel about amiibos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X91dsHGGHwY

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Shovel Knight crossover confirmed for new No More Heroes

edit: i still don't understand if this game is a mini game collection or if it's like No More Heroes Kingdom Hearts lol

goferchan fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Sep 1, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

show less

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

loling at this still

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off