Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

an old hore hair and an old slay'r boar
both very good meat at sept

but a Ser who be hoar
is too much for the score

When it hoars ere it be spent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
  • Ned tells Robert about Jamie + Cersei before he goes hunting.
  • Robert executes Jamie and Cersei, keeps kids as hostage to control Tywin.
  • Robert executes Joffrey because he is a bitch and to show Tywin that he isn't loving kidding.
  • Robert legitimizes Gendry, marries him to Sansa.
  • Robert marries Ross, loses 150 lbs primarily from loving.
  • Robb Stark marries Dany, rides dragon, Catelyn disapproves but Ned tells her to shut up and that she is dumb.
  • Jon kills himself.
  • Robert kills all the White Walkers, rescues Ygritte, bangs her.
  • Robert rules for 32 more years, dies from a heart attack while in an orgy.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hey op check it out:

game of bones :smug:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Fartbox posted:

yeah but he got to dip his teenage hog into Margaery so

And yet he was too much of a bitch to get her out of church jail. Like dude you should be strangling the pope to death with your own hands 5 minutes after he pulled that poo poo.

also

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Corky Romanovsky posted:

That doesn't work, cause we all know wmd was bs and are writing about it.

The rebellion was more like B-dog Stark drunkenly went outside Rhaegar's house and was like, "hey, you can't kidnap my sister!" And Rhaegar's dad came to the door not knowing what was happening. Bedderdone Stark mutter, "you better giv'er back...", and in a moment of clear speech threatened "I'll kill you."

Stark's friends looked at him and each other like :chloe: "sorry Mr.T. We wanted to speak to Rhae. See, we can't find Ly"

The King, looking at heir apparent Stark cuts in, "you what?"

They all got taken into custody by the city watch. Some must have had undiagnosed medical conditions and died unexpectedly. Their parents filed official complaints for redress, but a few over reacted and started to take up arms.

While Lord Stark was traveling to the Red Keep to bail out his son, a raven arrived at Winterfell: "Hi dad. I heard Bumpkin was in trouble with the King and it had something to do with me. I don't love Robert. Prince Rhaegar and I eloped."

I really really wish SA had yearly awards for posts and I could nominate this one for worst of all time.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I skip all the posts with more than two paragraphs and no tits.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

COMRADES posted:

By the way why did Arya decide to go to Winterfell if she was just immediately going to start causing drama and thinking about assassinating her sister? I figured the crossroads scene was a rejection of her plans for bloody vengeance in favor of just going home again but then she gets there and is just wiling out.

Fat Pie is very persuasive.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's possible there are more and more graphic nudes to Brienne on the web. But I'm at work and didn't want to go beyond a cursory GIS.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Waltzing Along posted:

It's possible there are more and more graphic nudes to Brienne on the web. But I'm at work and didn't want to go beyond a cursory GIS.

More yes, more graphic no. Going to haunt my nightmares, yes.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/WqJepfd.jpg :nws:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I didn't even realize this until now. This show is bad, but now I'm committed too deep. Much like my wife / family.

a) do you kill the big rear end dragon that is currently DESTROYING YOUR ENTIRE ARMY
b) do you kill the dragon just kind of chilling there, while a bunch of nobodies climb onboard?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Former DILF posted:

hey op check it out:

game of bones :smug:

Nice! Lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Speaking of dragons, if people are killed by the skeledragon the night king is riding, they won't be able to be resurrected right? Since they've been burned?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why can't the night king just ressurect the skeletons inside of people before they die :stare:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
So the show writers think that anybody gives a gently caress about legitimacy anymore? I don't think the peasants or Lord Jimmy of the Thundering Toilet give a gently caress about who the Most Targ is, they just want someone to win this goddamn war already.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Zzulu posted:

Why can't the night king just ressurect the skeletons inside of people before they die :stare:

:thunk:

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
NSFW naked bum ->

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Why does the NK even give a poo poo? Did he forget his wallet south of the wall a few thousand years ago? Does he want to resurrect Ros and bang? Is he out of wine?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Corky Romanovsky posted:

That doesn't work, cause we all know wmd was bs and are writing about it.

The rebellion was more like B-dog Stark drunkenly went outside Rhaegar's house and was like, "hey, you can't kidnap my sister!" And Rhaegar's dad came to the door not knowing what was happening. Bedderdone Stark mutter, "you better giv'er back...", and in a moment of clear speech threatened "I'll kill you."

Stark's friends looked at him and each other like :chloe: "sorry Mr.T. We wanted to speak to Rhae. See, we can't find Ly"

The King, looking at heir apparent Stark cuts in, "you what?"

They all got taken into custody by the city watch. Some must have had undiagnosed medical conditions and died unexpectedly. Their parents filed official complaints for redress, but a few over reacted and started to take up arms.

While Lord Stark was traveling to the Red Keep to bail out his son, a raven arrived at Winterfell: "Hi dad. I heard Bumpkin was in trouble with the King and it had something to do with me. I don't love Robert. Prince Rhaegar and I eloped."

wtf is this bullshit. go back to tviv to post disgusting things like this you pervert

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you are a sex offender and you like game of thrones: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827174

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

a) do you kill the big rear end dragon that is currently DESTROYING YOUR ENTIRE ARMY
b) do you kill the dragon just kind of chilling there, while a bunch of nobodies climb onboard?

Oh no, however will he replace those few hundred losses in his infinite army of the dead?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Oh no, however will he replace those few hundred losses in his infinite army of the dead?

"Yo, that loving dragon just killed Jerry Bones! What the gently caress" - the Night King

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

if you are a sex offender and you like game of thrones: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827174

I clicked on your link and got this

:confused:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Tormund was the only thing that made the last season or two that I watched worthwhile. It's hilarious and cute that he has a crush on Brienne now.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

theres not enough pov of characters who give so little a gently caress they literally dont even know the queens name

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Was Robert->Joffrey->Tommen->Cersei actually over 6 years in the show's time? If not, I can see why people would stop caring. Last week the naked whore we threw rotten vegetables at became our ruler. Next week it could be anyone. Maybe even YOU!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

big nipples big life posted:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Knight posted:

Was Robert->Joffrey->Tommen->Cersei actually over 6 years in the show's time? If not, I can see why people would stop caring. Last week the naked whore we threw rotten vegetables at became our ruler.

How do they know what a year is when their seasons are all hosed up?

From what I can tell they don't have seasons. Just winters every few hundred years.

gurm is a hack.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Everyone is the kingdom is about to finally turn 1 because winter has finally come. Except that really old lady, she'll be 2.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Who What Now posted:

How do you prove Gendry is even Robert's son, anyway?

Just like in Littlefinger's trial, you have Bran vouch for him! :downs:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"How do we know you're not just some weird loving autist?"

"I was there, Lord Goober, when your uncle took you to the hunt. You looked so beautiful -"

"Ok, yep, he's the real thing, uh, lets get the band going, right?"

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

big nipples big life posted:

Congrats on not being on a sex offender registry, big nipples big life

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

small victories

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Who What Now posted:

Wouldn't the Flying dragon, upon seeing Standing-still dragon getting killed, just look over and incinerate the NK?

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Tormund was the only thing that made the last season or two that I watched worthwhile. It's hilarious and cute that he has a crush on Brienne now.

They better give Tormund and The Hound their own spinoff based on the Odd Couple.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
People like Tormund so he's going to die off camera in the worst way possible.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

See, the Hound and Tormund are actually...

*checks notes*

"good actors"... and it seems that when "good actors" get screentime, people like it. It's quite profound actually

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Dick?

I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Why do I have a dougtar? I thought that stopped being a thing months ago. Is someone in a thread giving them out again?