Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Car jacker drug down the street.

Yeah man that's not a typo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Is this real life

https://twitter.com/Pew_Tube_/status/903387132089196546

(In case it's not visible:)

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hahaha they went protected.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The ents are just being bullies at this point.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

mds2 posted:

I thought that was a video of an armed robbery. Jesus loving Christ.

Could easily have turned into one. Look up "civil forfeiture."

Here's a palate cleanser, where a cop is on the good side of an attempted motorcycle robbery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzN_tcK0NzI

(It's possible that the robber died of his wounds, so don't watch it if you're really opposed to seeing an armed bandit killed by the police)

Sagebrush has a new favorite as of 03:06 on Sep 1, 2017

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
From you dad. I learned it from watching you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyWJDpSdEAg

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

I loving love this guy. Always smiling.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Hahaha they went protected.

"Protected" is such a poor word for what they did.

"Went piss bitch" is much more accurate.

RagnarokZ
May 14, 2004

Emperor of the Internet

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

I loving love this guy. Always smiling.

The Lizards haven't taught him to do anything else.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Half my night in the ER, with bloody piss and severe abdominal pain.

Kidney stone.

My vacation starts on Sunday.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Clitch posted:

Half my night in the ER, with bloody piss and severe abdominal pain.

Kidney stone.

My vacation starts on Sunday.

On the plus side, once you've passed it, life suddenly feels a lot better, so your vacation could be fine.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

spog posted:

On the plus side, once you've passed it, life suddenly feels a lot better, so your vacation could be fine.

You might even come out of this with some awesome painkillers for your vacation!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
This one has to be an art project. Sure once you've gotten you bike stuck in the wet cement you wouldn't just walk through it, you'd at least walk on the grass next to it. Right?

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

LawfulWaffle posted:

This one has to be an art project. Sure once you've gotten you bike stuck in the wet cement you wouldn't just walk through it, you'd at least walk on the grass next to it. Right?

My guess is that someone saw the wet cement, grabbed a random jerk's bike, and stuck it in. Bike owner comes back later to find his bike in partially set cement.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Looks like Glenn Beck's media ventures are circling the drain.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/31/glenn-becks-blaze-announces-mass-layoffs.html

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

unf

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXjxgy6MUo

e: see how long you can make it

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

"I'm just a guy who cares an awful lot about my country" while fake crying is my record.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Jesus tag that poo poo man. The page almost loaded.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
http://i.imgur.com/GkGxP0B.gifv

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Never gets old :allears:

That's Chris "Crybaby" Cantwell, the Neo-Nazi who was all proud of his beliefs in a Vice documentary filmed at Charlottesville, but posted a youtube of himself crying because he was afraid to get arrested afterwards. He's in jail now :allears:

Also:

ekuNNN has a new favorite as of 16:19 on Sep 1, 2017

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I don't get how people hurt themselves badly enough that they can't move when falling from a Razor scooter. You're not going as fast as you would on a bike, and it's not like this guy in particular was doing a trick or anything. Unless his head hits the counter and I'm not seeing it, it's baffling to me that he lies there twitching. Do people not know how to fall gracefully anymore?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

SpacePig posted:

I don't get how people hurt themselves badly enough that they can't move when falling from a Razor scooter. You're not going as fast as you would on a bike, and it's not like this guy in particular was doing a trick or anything. Unless his head hits the counter and I'm not seeing it, it's baffling to me that he lies there twitching. Do people not know how to fall gracefully anymore?

Fat people take a hell of an impact. Probably knocked the wind out of him, and I'm guessing this fat dude hasn't ever had this happen to him, so doesn't know what to do. Just waits to die.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

or hes just too embarrassed to stand up.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
maybe landed on tailbone? that poo poo hurts like hell if you do it rightwrong

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do you people not have friends? When you fail in a dumb way in front of your friends it's not uncommon to stay down for a bit for comedic effect while everyone laughs and you contemplate all your bad choices that led to this point.

German nazis get their flag stolen

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

SpacePig posted:

You never answered me as to why you think lapis you son of a bitch.

Edit: Damnit I just googled it, it's some dumb Steven Universe thing, never mind.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/ElementalAmber/status/903633793311010816

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

ekuNNN posted:

Do you people not have friends?

lol absolutely not

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

They both look like they're well into their 80's. That's some aging right there.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'd keep chicken tracks in my poured concrete porch. Hell, I'd watch the chicken make those tracks if I was there in person.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Bum the Sad posted:

You never answered me as to why you think lapis you son of a bitch.

Edit: Damnit I just googled it, it's some dumb Steven Universe thing, never mind.

I'm sorry I accidentally tricked you into Googling Steven Universe. I apologize. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Sounds like a quiet night out by scottish standards.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

I love the kid who runs to see if he's okay and then seems to bust out laughing as he reaches him

What kinda tool rides a scooter inside a store? (Okay the "inside a store" part isn't necessary)

SpacePig posted:

I'm pretty sure he could move, he just didn't. Lots of people are huge babies about any kind of physical contact.

Some people didn't get hurt enough as kids or something.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

FogHelmut posted:

They both look like they're well into their 80's. That's some aging right there.

That's what happens when you party hard.

VVVV Holy poo poo that feels good VVVV

belt has a new favorite as of 19:19 on Sep 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GTevjcb7Ac