Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Good ep.

King Vidiot posted:

I thought it was pretty obvious that Audrey is in an institution and she's been having delusions. None of the poo poo with her husband was real, that's why the announcer introduced the song as "Audrey's Dance" and everybody stepped aside while she danced. She snaps out of it screaming in an all-white room.

This poo poo isn't rocket science.

Nah. They would have a mirror like that in an institution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Post a link to you calling it. Not that I don't believe you; bravo and I want to see your victory lap.
how do i post links to real life here? it's not letting me do it

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Audrey is either in an institution or she's living by herself in some kind of ultra-sanitized Howard Hughes apartment or... whatever.

Or the roadhouse scene was in her head, and they just never left the apartment after bickering about it.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Soup du Journey posted:

how do i post links to real life here? it's not letting me do it

Oh darn I was hoping it was in TVIV or something.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

King Vidiot posted:

Audrey is either in an institution or she's living by herself in some kind of ultra-sanitized Howard Hughes apartment or... whatever.

Or the roadhouse scene was in her head, and they just never left the apartment after bickering about it.

Something Black Lodgey has to be involved, or the song and dance wouldn't have been backwards

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Soup du Journey posted:

I loving KNEW Diane was made up!!!! I told people!!! I warned then about Diane!!! And they were all like "noo what are you talking about, coops been chatting her up since the original run..." WELL!!!! You're not so smart now are you

She wasn't "made up" though. There was a real Diane at some point, but Evil Coop raped, killed, and replaced her.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Yeah, Diane was real and Cooper is going to be heartbroken when he finds out what she went through.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Hi thread
The TV IV thread has pages of arguments about anime and whether or not 25+25=50 so I hope this thread is good

Show is great, can't wait for season finale and spinoff show where the mitchem bros get into wacky capers

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Quote-Unquote posted:

mitchem bros

Best characters of the new season.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
They really do have hearts of gold

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Who would of thunk that Jim Belushi could finally crawl out of his brother's shadow?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Meanwhile the Horne brothers have delusions involving Civil War reenactments and binoculars that electrocute your estranged family members.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I don't see the connection to Audrey being in an institution. Also: did coop and Audrey make a murderous boy?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

scott zoloft posted:

I don't see the connection to Audrey being in an institution. Also: did coop and Audrey make a murderous boy?

Richard is the son of Evil Coop and Audrey. And it's pretty clear that Evil Cooper raped Audrey. Possibly when she was in a coma after the explosion at the bank.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

The Dennis System posted:

Richard is the son of Evil Coop and Audrey. And it's pretty clear that Evil Cooper raped Audrey. Possibly when she was in a coma after the explosion at the bank.

this evil coop guy sounds like a real jerk!

I remember someone mentioning Coop (presumably evil Coop) going to visit Audrey, but I also couldn't remember if good Coop and Audrey banged in the last series.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Soup du Journey posted:

I loving KNEW Diane was made up!!!! I told people!!! I warned then about Diane!!! And they were all like "noo what are you talking about, coops been chatting her up since the original run..." WELL!!!! You're not so smart now are you

gently caress you, Soup du Journey!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

scott zoloft posted:

I remember someone mentioning Coop (presumably evil Coop) going to visit Audrey, but I also couldn't remember if good Coop and Audrey banged in the last series.

No, she's hosed the pilot guy.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

No, she's hosed the pilot guy.

you mean billy zane

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Walrus posted:

you mean billy zane

Yes, the pilot guy.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Audry and Coop were supposed to have had a tryst in the original series, but Laura Flynn Boyle threw a fit because she didn't want any of the other female cast to detract from her being the primary sex appeal on the show and obviously hooking up with the lead would have elevated Audrey above her.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Atlas Hugged posted:

Audry and Coop were supposed to have had a tryst in the original series, but Laura Flynn Boyle threw a fit because she didn't want any of the other female cast to detract from her being the primary sex appeal on the show and obviously hooking up with the lead would have elevated Audrey above her.

Are you sure it wasn't because she was really dating him in real life?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Atlas Hugged posted:

It was because she was dating Kyle Maclachlan. They wrote in Annie instead. Donna was not the primary sex appeal. Audrey was absurdly hot and the thought of Billy Zane laying a hand on her is enraging.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Neurosis posted:

It was because she was dating Kyle Maclachlan. They wrote in Annie instead. Donna was not the primary sex appeal. Audrey was absurdly hot and the thought of Billy Zane laying a hand on her is enraging.

Billy Zane is good

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

Yes, the pilot guy.

why wouldnt you say billy zane

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tolkien minority posted:

Billy Zane is good

This forever.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Billy Zane=ridiculously good looking. If anything he was out of her league :colbert:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Billy Zane is like the Prettiest Handsome Boi ever, and Sherilyn Fenn in her prime was stunningly gorgeous. I just hated that romance because it was really dumb and contrived and then went nowhere when Billy Zane just hosed off back to his home planet.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

King Vidiot posted:

Billy Zane is like the Prettiest Handsome Boi ever, and Sherilyn Fenn in her prime was stunningly gorgeous. I just hated that romance because it was really dumb and contrived and then went nowhere when Billy Zane just hosed off back to his home planet.

Billy Zane is good but that cluster of s2 episodes I'd bad

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

s2 bad? I don't know what you're talking ab

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

King Vidiot posted:

s2 bad? I don't know what you're talking ab

James has always been cool.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

James has always been cool.

Shelly has always had lovely taste in men.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Vince MechMahon posted:

Shelly has always had lovely taste in men.

Actually, I think her new relationship with a drug-dealing wizard suggests otherwise.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mordja posted:

Actually, I think her new relationship with a drug-dealing wizard suggests otherwise.

It's a definite upgrade from underage drug dealer and abusive drug dealer.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
james only got cool after 25 years unfortunately. homeboys 50 and he never looked hotter

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Mordja posted:

excuse me, it's COCAINE WIZARD

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Watched all of the original series and FWWM, now watched first three episodes of the new series.

lol Ray Wise barely looks older than he did 26 years ago

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Soup du Journey posted:

james only got cool after 25 years unfortunately. homeboys 50 and he never looked hotter

Yeah, except he's supposed to be 41, lol.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

scott zoloft posted:

Oh man, to watch Twin Peaks with Norm Macdonald :allears:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I just want to know why David Bowie turned into a giant kettle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Panamaniac posted:

I just want to know why David Bowie turned into a giant kettle

Black Lodge. At this point is further explanation really needed?

• Locked thread