Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Does that make 4 of us that play total warhammer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I don't think there are incestuous vampires in TW:W, nutranurse. :colbert:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Randler posted:

I don't think there are incestuous vampires in TW:W, nutranurse. :colbert:

No but I'm ck2 warhammer I can be a beastman and fill my harem with dwarven women so

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Wait, there is a CK2 Warhammer mod? That almost makes me want to play CK2.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

'murica. :patriot:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
That's not good it is bad

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

They join jugalos

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

They join jugalos

speaking of when is that nazi vs juggalos rally supposed to happen

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

last weekend I think, it was in DC

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

In two weeks in DC iirc.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
2017 loving owns

https://twitter.com/Taylor_Hugs/status/903701152109174784

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

So it's park rangers and juggalo leading the resistance

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
We're all one big mother loving family my ninja

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

I don't like 2017 very much.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/pdxlawgrrrl/status/903406244949458944

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

:yikes:

I know that situation well. Cops were always trying to get information from perpetrators and victims when they'd be bleeding or in horrible pain which would inevitably lead to me having to tell them they had to get out the back of the cab

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i'd love to pet a basset hound

moving from an affluent area to methtown has been a positive change in every single way except that now i don't see the hilarious pedigree dogs i used to see every day in sydney. one of my neighbours had a swedish vallhund. a swedish vallhund! what the gently caress!

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

the old ceremony posted:

i'd love to pet a basset hound

moving from an affluent area to methtown has been a positive change in every single way except that now i don't see the hilarious pedigree dogs i used to see every day in sydney. one of my neighbours had a swedish vallhund. a swedish vallhund! what the gently caress!

any hund dog is so outrageously fluffy and cute. I want a bassset hund but who knows if I'll ever come across that accident.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
also in my block were three hungarian viszlas, two nova scotia duck tolling retrievers, innumerable huskies, a sharpei-pug with perfectly round mickey mouse ears, a sharpei-malamute that looked like a regular sharpei but was coloured like a timber wolf and was owned by a couple of 20-somethings who were always dressed like clowns (regular clowns, not juggalos), and a scruffy little wire-haired jack russell who beat vanya up when vanya tried to hump him, a shetland sheepdog that vanya hated on sight for no reason, and a bichon frise in full show coat that vanya loved on sight (for obvious reasons because he was ridiculously beautiful)

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
when i was a child i had a big dog encyclopaedia with like 2000 breeds from all over the world and my party trick was to get someone to name a breed at random and i would describe it, even if it was some obscure hunting dog from mali that nobody has ever heard of (my good friend the azawakh)

i have aspergers

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

That's a good array. In our common walking path of like two blocks of my place buddy will occasionally see like a score of chiwawas, 2 other bassets, a malamute, 2 German Shepard dogs, short hair pointer, shiba/chow mix, a few pits, mutt dog, french bulldog, great dane, and cats galore. His best friend is a wire-haierd JRT mix who is afraid of B but will still try to constantly hump him.

I want to make a playdate with one of the other basset owners but it's a lazy non working breed basset so almost never out.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

My favorite dogs and the one I had to give up when I moved to Chicago were pit bull mixed. They're really great dogs that get a bad rap

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06HcFuiHWZ4

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hollismason posted:

My favorite dogs and the one I had to give up when I moved to Chicago were pit bull mixed. They're really great dogs that get a bad rap

every pit mix i've met is basically a giant baby who wants nothing more in the world other than belly rubs and in exchange they parcel out giant slobbery kisses

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

This is pit bull / Basset Hound

They're really great doggos

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

It just sucks cause now their known as some sort of "vicious breed" but the dog in Our Gang is a pitbull and they use to be named the nanny dog

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Randler posted:

Wait, there is a CK2 Warhammer mod? That almost makes me want to play CK2.
Behold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w94kaDrB1nU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I made the loving hell out of this chicken parm

Yes I know my cellphone has a lovely camera

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Portland was neat. Much nicer downtown than Seattle, but the neighborhoods are way more spread out and suburban. Not as many hills.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
rapid roy that stock car boy he just too much to believe!

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Im officially on holidays! :toot:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Furnaceface posted:

Im officially on holidays! :toot:

:yayclod:

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Its the first time Ive taken my holidays in 3.5 years at the job. Normally I just work through it and get the payout at the end of the year but Im so burnt out right now I need the time away to reset.

Im going to buy a bike and explore my end of the city next week.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Furnaceface posted:

Its the first time Ive taken my holidays in 3.5 years at the job. Normally I just work through it and get the payout at the end of the year but Im so burnt out right now I need the time away to reset.

Im going to buy a bike and explore my end of the city next week.

Oh wow, congratulations! How much time are you planning on taking off?

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

tentative8e8op posted:

Oh wow, congratulations! How much time are you planning on taking off?

10 days. It was going to be a full 2 weeks but lots of poo poo happened both at home and at work (Im literally the only employee left in the pharmacy as of today aside from 2 pharmacists) so Im getting a stretch now and then theyre going to give me another full week in October to make up for the missing days.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

don't slip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

A mayoral candidate for the far-right, anti-immigrant NPD party promised to get rid of Arabic numerals if elected, German media reported Friday.

Otfried Best, who is hoping to become mayor of Völklingen, near the French border, was asked by a member of Die Partei, a satirical party, during a debate earlier this week what he thought of Arabic numerals used in the town, Stern magazine reported.

“Mr. Best … I find it alarming that in Völklingen many house numbers are displayed in Arabic numerals. How would you like to take action against this creeping foreigner infiltration?” asked the Die Partei politician.

The audience cheered and laughed, but Stern reported that Best gave a serious answer: “You just wait until I am mayor. I will change that. Then there will be normal numbers.”

• Locked thread