Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I remember when people were convinced that Hina's super strength would be explained and it would be totally relevant to the plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

May the Sacred Flame shine forth!

Twelve by Pies posted:

I remember when people were convinced that Hina's super strength would be explained and it would be totally relevant to the plot.

yeah i'm aware that THAT's never explained at all. why is this franchise so bad with female characters :negative:
Edit: Tokimeki Crisis :allears: :swoon: fun story i joined the forum to follow a Tokimeki Memorial LP
Edit: Parad you jerk. you erased her save data :argh:
Edit: Tenma no this is a Bad plan :ughh:
Edit: well no Just having a medical license is Not enough to be a doctor. it also takes Years of training and knowledge. and not being a complete rear end in a top hat to people.

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Sep 1, 2017

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Twelve by Pies posted:

They had the PERFECT PLOT DEVICE FOR IT TOO

She could have easily had one of the missing silver coins

Nope

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Aww Emu Did beat Compassion into Hiiro :) Good job Emu :)
Edit: Did these idiots finally learn Co-Op :allears: either way DOCTOR TEAM UP :D :swoon:
Edit: how long has the show being using the second verse of Excite? :dance:
Edit: Nico :swoon: :hellyeah: :allears:
Edit: she has to Call her own Finishers :allears:
Edit: what the gently caress is happening :allears:
Edit: Aww Taiga's learned Compassion too :3:
Edit: Compassion for Nico at least. but man All of them Suck at Co-op :allears:
Edit: time for episode 28, man i'm getting through these fast.
Edit: not really many thoughts on 28, but man i feel bad for Poppy, and Wow having the memories of Hiiro's gf must be REALLLLY ackward for Graphite.
Edit: :unsmith:
Edit: And then Parad turned out to be : Emu's Shadow, how Persona :munch:
Edit: Episode 29. Time for a boss fight :munch:
Edit: goddamn this show :allears: :munch:
Edit: Welp it's time for Perfectly Symetrical Violence :munch: :allears:
Edit: Oh poo poo he can use the Driver now. :suspense:
Edit: Oh sweet Real Game :dance: :wooper:
Edit: time for Episode 30.
Edit: No poo poo it's Parad guys Come on
Edit: DAN'S BACK,and HE BROUGHT HAM

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 2, 2017

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Stallion Cabana posted:

I just want to take time out of my day to tell you, specifically, that you are a good poster with good ideas and it is rare that I see a post from you that does not generally align with my thoughts on Toku shows. I enjoy reading your posts.

Thank you! I just post what I think, but I'm glad someone enjoys my posts.

M.Matsuda posted:

Edit: I can't decide if Ren is the Best or the Worst. (by the way how Is OOO because i know it has Cake-Boss and he's one of the reasons i want to watch that)

OOO has really good villains, a really good plot, a very good cast (though Eiji's kind of bland, but at least the series gives plenty of justification over why he's bland and actually uses it relatively well), pretty fun forms...and a middle part that drags on badly, but leads to a very nice conclusion. In short, it's a Yasuko Kobayashi series. She's one of my favourite writers but she can't handle something as long as Sentai or Rider (as much as Shinkenger is my favourite Sentai, the Akumaro arc was so slow).

I fully recommend OOO but with a guide of what episodes are safe to skip. I think someone posted one, at some point. Might've been Burkion, but I don't fully remember.

M.Matsuda posted:

Edit: well no Just having a medical license is Not enough to be a doctor. it also takes Years of training and knowledge. and not being a complete rear end in a top hat to people.

I've met less than nice doctors, so I have to question that last point. None that would let me die in favour of slaying a monster (as far as I know) or that would kidnap me in order to steal the powers of other doctors, but you know, you can be a doctor and an rear end in a top hat at the same time.

M.Matsuda posted:

Edit: And then Parad turned out to be : Emu's Shadow, how Persona :munch:

You heard Mighty Brothers XX (and Parad quoting it). "I am you, and you are me". In hindsight, maybe that should've been subbed with ye olde English.

Also I'm super enjoying these liveblogs of the episodes, don't stop.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Blaze Dragon posted:

OOO has really good villains, a really good plot, a very good cast (though Eiji's kind of bland, but at least the series gives plenty of justification over why he's bland and actually uses it relatively well), pretty fun forms...and a middle part that drags on badly, but leads to a very nice conclusion. In short, it's a Yasuko Kobayashi series. She's one of my favourite writers but she can't handle something as long as Sentai or Rider (as much as Shinkenger is my favourite Sentai, the Akumaro arc was so slow).

I fully recommend OOO but with a guide of what episodes are safe to skip. I think someone posted one, at some point. Might've been Burkion, but I don't fully remember.

I've met less than nice doctors, so I have to question that last point. None that would let me die in favour of slaying a monster (as far as I know) or that would kidnap me in order to steal the powers of other doctors, but you know, you can be a doctor and an rear end in a top hat at the same time.

You heard Mighty Brothers XX (and Parad quoting it). "I am you, and you are me". In hindsight, maybe that should've been subbed with ye olde English.

Also I'm super enjoying these liveblogs of the episodes, don't stop.

Oh thank god someone's actually reading and enjoying my live blogs. :kimchi:
Also i'd love an episode guide for OOO.
and Yeaaah you Can be a doctor and an rear end in a top hat at the same time. doesn't mean i have to Like it though.
sadly i knew about the Parad thing, since i am a sucker for spoiler reading, but i didn't know When it'd get revealed. Or that Parad would just Up and Possess Emu,
Parad full on Saying I am you and You are me was great and
i'm so happy it was there :allears:

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Sep 2, 2017

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
I never wrote a full guide on what to skip in OOO's but really you pretty much can skip everything from Shauta's debut right to the last 3 to 4 episodes, almost everything that comes up in those skipped episodes is either completely unimportant or gets recapped in the last couple episodes of the season

Although personally despite there being a lot to like about OOO's I feel it's a terrible choice for one's first or even second or third Rider series, not only for how iffy it's middle portion is, or for the somewhat bipolar tone it has(there's a reason I feel the Pterodactyl Yummies are some of the worst monsters in the franchise, and not just because they are hideous suits), but most damning of all; it has some of the worst fight choreography and gimmick usage of the entire franchise or even in all or the Toku genre

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

drrockso20 posted:

I never wrote a full guide on what to skip in OOO's but really you pretty much can skip everything from Shauta's debut right to the last 3 to 4 episodes, almost everything that comes up in those skipped episodes is either completely unimportant or gets recapped in the last couple episodes of the season

Although personally despite there being a lot to like about OOO's I feel it's a terrible choice for one's first or even second or third Rider series, not only for how iffy it's middle portion is, or for the somewhat bipolar tone it has(there's a reason I feel the Pterodactyl Yummies are some of the worst monsters in the franchise, and not just because they are hideous suits), but most damning of all; it has some of the worst fight choreography and gimmick usage of the entire franchise or even in all or the Toku genre

is the fight Choreography as bad as Liveman's INTENSELY samey fights because i can probably surive if they aren't.
i watched Most of Liveman (i skipped a few episodes that sounded REALLY fillery. i got so burnt out it took me either Months or a year to finish the series. and then i put the last few on double speed and finished it in one night before i had work the next morning i wanted to be done that fast. -shame the drat subs for the last few were from TVN and the quality got way worse iirc, grammer and spelling mistakes abounded)

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Sep 2, 2017

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I actually wrote up a "skip these episodes" thing a billion years ago for OOO. Lemme see if I can find it. Anybody got a link to the previous thread? Benghazi's lovely OP strikes again.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
OOOs lovely fight choreography is it making a statement; it's something you accept for it trying to make the main character interesting.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

M.Matsuda posted:

is the fight Choreography as bad as Liveman's INTENSELY samey fights because i can probably surive if they aren't.
i watched Most of Liveman (i skipped a few episodes that sounded REALLY fillery. i got so burnt out it took me Months to finish the series. and then i put the last few on double speed and finished it in one night before i had work the next morning i wanted to be done that fast. -shame the drat subs for the last few were from TVN and the quality got way worse iirc, grammer and spelling mistakes abounded)

The thing about OOO's is that during the show proper Eiji is probably the single most incompetent main Rider in the franchise's history, he can't fight his way out of a paper bag, the only reason he doesn't get killed a dozen times over is because OOO's as a suit is one of the strongest in the franchise(not counting final forms that is)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Stallion Cabana posted:

OOOs lovely fight choreography is it making a statement; it's something you accept for it trying to make the main character interesting.

The problem with that is it makes the show really boring to watch after a certain point unless it's the debut episode of a Combo

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/42WV_/status/903753990982299648

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

drrockso20 posted:

The thing about OOO's is that during the show proper Eiji is probably the single most incompetent main Rider in the franchise's history, he can't fight his way out of a paper bag, the only reason he doesn't get killed a dozen times over is because OOO's as a suit is one of the strongest in the franchise(not counting final forms that is)

i seem to have a habit of choosing to watch things with really bland or poorly done main characters. kamen rider wise i really liked Kouta from the episodes of gaim i did see, and i was liking Emu from early on, still do like the guy. (Takeru though as far as Heisei generations showed me was terrible As were Makoto and Alain, and i am not going back to Ghost)

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Sep 2, 2017

gourdcaptain
Nov 16, 2012

drrockso20 posted:

Eh, there's a lot of really good stuff you skip plot-wise if you go from ShaUTa to the last arc: and Dr. Maki's backstory, the Birth changeover among others. You could certainly skip the 999-1000th Rider episode thing though, apart from a few good gags those are... not great. I'm admittedly someone who tends to take toku with bad fightscenes better than plot issues, so I have different priorities. (And even then, boy, are Timeranger's fight scenes pushing me at times. And Episode 22 is the worst Inoue filler writing I have ever seen.)

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE
DX Build Driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9C2r7_r8Jg

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I love his energy. You don't even need to speak a word of Japanese to get just how super into this stupid superhero toy he is. I love him. :allears:

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

M.Matsuda posted:

i seem to have a habit of choosing to watch things with really bland or poorly done main characters. kamen rider wise i really liked Kouta from the episodes of gaim i did see, and i was liking Emu from early on, still do like the guy. (Takeru though as far as Heisei generations showed me was terrible As were Makoto and Alain, and i am not going back to Ghost)

I never really saw Eiji as bland per se, mostly because as stated earlier, he's a character who wants to help every person he meets. His TaToBa theme goes over how, if he sees someone in front of him, he's inclined to help them. This element gets dissected especially late into the series, and it's sort of hard to dislike how he's just this adorable doof.

His actor even made the original concept of the character (An edgy soldier who grew jaded over not being able to save a child in a war) get changed slightly into the lovable oaf we have now. Eiji is real good, while someone like Takeru's issues mainly come from the character not expressing much to who they are outside of quips.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
The new widget looks like a Bop-it.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

LightningKimba posted:

I never really saw Eiji as bland per se, mostly because as stated earlier, he's a character who wants to help every person he meets. His TaToBa theme goes over how, if he sees someone in front of him, he's inclined to help them. This element gets dissected especially late into the series, and it's sort of hard to dislike how he's just this adorable doof.

His actor even made the original concept of the character (An edgy soldier who grew jaded over not being able to save a child in a war) get changed slightly into the lovable oaf we have now. Eiji is real good, while someone like Takeru's issues mainly come from the character not expressing much to who they are outside of quips.

Oh i feel better knowing that. thank you :)

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Eiji is interesting because he's bland on purpouse. The series shows clearly why he ended up like he did, why his only drive is to help people without having any real desire of his own (and this is very important, OOO is entirely themed around desire), and it's ultimately not shown as a good thing.

He isn't bland because of bad writing like plain sugar Haruto or catchphrase machine Takeru. There is a character there - he just comes pre-broken. His growth is, ultimately, to unbreak himself, or rather, to be unbroken. To take other people's hands instead of lending his own.

If you know about Fate/stay night, he's somewhat comparable to Shirou, though his relationship with his parent is...less nice, to say the least. I don't want to say much more though, I feel I'm spoiling the show already.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Blaze Dragon posted:

Eiji is interesting because he's bland on purpouse. The series shows clearly why he ended up like he did, why his only drive is to help people without having any real desire of his own (and this is very important, OOO is entirely themed around desire), and it's ultimately not shown as a good thing.

He isn't bland because of bad writing like plain sugar Haruto or catchphrase machine Takeru. There is a character there - he just comes pre-broken. His growth is, ultimately, to unbreak himself, or rather, to be unbroken. To take other people's hands instead of lending his own.

If you know about Fate/stay night, he's somewhat comparable to Shirou, though his relationship with his parent is...less nice, to say the least. I don't want to say much more though, I feel I'm spoiling the show already.

Eiji's dad started a war or something like that, and Eiji lost someone during it right?. i remember reading that Awhile ago. personally spoiler wise i'm fine with them just try not to tell me When it happens. and it is really nice to know that Eiji being somewhat bland is Intentional instead of what they did with Takeru who's suit is Far too cool for him.

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Sep 2, 2017

gourdcaptain
Nov 16, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

Honestly, one thing about OOO that's interesting to me is that both the main leads and the main antagonist all have PTSD. Eiji and Dr. Maki are pretty obvious examples with their backstories, but a lot of Ankh's dickish behavior is him attempting to deflect from his own issues and desire to never be vulnerable again (although this is more obvious later on).

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

My first show was OOOs and it was dope. welp that's all i got

StrixNebulosa posted:

Everyone keeps telling me Ghost is gonna get bad but the first twelve episodes were literal silly perfection so I'm concerned about how they're gonna make something so magical turn bad. Is it suddenly gonna get grimdark? :ohdear:

Also, Burkion, I love your posts. I shan't aspire to write such long in-depth essays myself, but I love reading them.

I don't know if I'd call it 'perfection' but a lot of the first half of ghost was really liked here. The climax with the guy with bad teeth and the leadup to boost mode had people raving about the show in the last thread, and then the stuff it moved onto next was also really well received. It's just that when the last three months you spend following it seems to lose all steam it really does color your perception of the whole thing. And it's kind of a personal call if 'partially a good show' is worth your time, especially since some people aren't going to watch everything.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Okay one break, and reading posts in the thread about OOO's later. i return to yelling about Kamen rider Ex Aid. -also my entry into Kamen Rider was Gaim. (the first dozen eps of Gaim, i watched because well. Urobuchi. ironically enough i hadn't actually gone and Watched Madoka yet)
either way i shouldn't have to take breaks to grab more episodes. either way Ep 31 goo. oh my god they shoved SHIN Dan Kuroto into Poppy's machine :allears:
Edit: :allears: just :allears: I've missed Kuroto so much
Edit: so Kuroto's basically Poppy's Pokemon now right. because if so. :allears:
Edit: Nico :allears:
Edit: :allears: :munch: (someone needs to make a version that combines those) SHIN DAN KUROTO returning by way of LITERAL WARP PIPE is the BEST thing ever and absolutely makes the ride here even more worth it :allears:

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Sep 2, 2017

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Oh, I should mention the Rider series that got me into KR was W of all things. I still remember back in '12, when fellow goon Bocom streamed it for me and some pals.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

W is a good entry.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Edit: Come on Emu Fight him. Do it. Do iiit. he has 99 lives after all

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

LightningKimba posted:

Oh, I should mention the Rider series that got me into KR was W of all things. I still remember back in '12, when fellow goon Bocom streamed it for me and some pals.

I'm not sure why the "of all things", considering W is probably the most-recommended entry point there is to Kamen Rider.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Poppy kicking his rear end with a finisher is nice too.
Edit: and Boy i aint even touching this family tree.
Edit: Man Compassion is getting beat into every single main dude who's not Emu this show isn't it :allears:
Edit: oh thank god a Second Dual gashat so Hiiro and Taiga don't have to share the One.
Edit: time for Episode 32.
Edit: MASAMUNE :D and Ren :shrug:
Edit: and the Maid!Mooks :allears:
Edit: Muda Muda muda muda :allears:
Edit: Hiiro's dad tried playing Chronicle to help his son. Oh EX Aid :allears:
Edit: oh thank god Masamune cut his hair. and gained a nice suit.
Edit: Ren is trying his best to be a JoJo character,but still i can't wait for Masamune to go DIO on his rear end :allears:
Edit: LEARN TO CO-OP YOU NERDS
Edit: Kuroto i guess worked for Atlus with how difficult his games sound. :allears:
Edit: and there's Excite as an Insert Song :dance: :wooper: never get tired of it
Edit: Goddamn i love me some group Henshin's, AND dangerous Zombie's here :hellyeah: :swoon:
Edit: Oh my god it just went full JoJo up in here.
Edit: A+ Henshin
Edit: Holy poo poo he really went FULL on DIO. :swoon: :suspense:
Edit: Holy poo poo this is amazing :swoon: :suspense:

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Sep 2, 2017

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

W is a good entry.

W is probably one of the better entries into the series. Mine was W plus -izard.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Jeeze :rip:Ren
Edit: "My rules are now the world's" so that's an Intentional reference Right? :suspense:
edit: and so begins episode 33
Edit: and so Hiiro's dad was Entirely locked out of the loop, while Parad angsts
Edit: :suspense:
Edit: Evil Piano Playing :allears: I love this show
Edit: Masamune, you'd still have to beat out Nintendo. And they just released the Switch. i don't think Chronicle's beating a Portable HD Console.
Edit: :suspense:
Edit: I love this show :allears:
Edit: JUSTICE :dance: :wooper: annnd it's gone
Edit: DAMNIT HIIRO. :argh: they're never gonna learn to Co-op are they
Edit: goddamnit Hiiro
Edit: and onto 34 i go. -jeeze only 11 more eps left.
Edit: ooh sweet Parad and Graphite are here. Pfft Graphite stole Hiiro's dad's Cake :allears: and that's Terrible :allears:
Edit: nooo not the tragic keepsake :(
Edit: Damnit Hiiro :arghfist: :smith:
Edit: that is Way too much CG to use for 11 more episodes guys. Especially on Kamen Rider's budget
Edit: damnit Graphite :smith:
Edit: and on shirt watch. Emu's got a pretty nice one today. :thumbsup:

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Sep 2, 2017

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

M.Matsuda posted:

Edit: Masamune, you'd still have to beat out Nintendo. And they just released the Switch. i don't think Chronicle's beating a Portable HD Console

nah he only has to beat the wonderswan

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Elfgames posted:

nah he only has to beat the wonderswan

Hahaha. True that Is the only Actual game system they could get for this show.
And Emu's got his Original Game Driver back. :dance: :woop: shame about Kiriya's though :smith:
Edit: oh lord that's the Only thing she can say. no wonder you all got so annoyed,but still Poor Hiiro :smith:
Edit: goddamn Masamune is :smug:
Edit: i may have low standards but drat if Hiiro's actor isn't selling this scene for me.
Edit: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!:dance:

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Sep 2, 2017

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I saw a few people keep asking over and over why anyone would play Chronicle, being such a public health hazard as it is. It's like I guess they've never watched one of these shows in a younger, more innocent age and wished they could henshin into a superhero.

And on top of that there's the small issue that Graphite killed who knows how many people that one time he burst a bunch of spores off the rooftops.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Craptacular! posted:

I saw a few people keep asking over and over why anyone would play Chronicle, being such a public health hazard as it is. It's like I guess they've never watched one of these shows in a younger, more innocent age and wished they could henshin into a superhero.

And on top of that there's the small issue that Graphite killed who knows how many people that one time he burst a bunch of spores off the rooftops.

in my case i kind of get that people would absolutely want to bring back their loved ones from all of this. my problem is that. THE MEMBERS OF CR ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU NOT DIE. LET THEM DO THEIR JOBS

Edit: And Masamune just Muda'd :allears:
Edit: IS THAT loving KIRIYA?!
Edit: GODFUCKING DAMNIT KIRIYA :argh:

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Sep 2, 2017

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Actually I guess that outbreak was solved when Graphite was beaten with co-op the first time.

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo is also the Sillest Best name :allears:
Edit: And onto episode 35. Only ten more to go. :suspense:
Edit: Oh Emu :smith:
Edit: KIRIYA :swoon: AND HE'S NOT ONLY GOTTEN A NEW BLACK JACKET BECAUSE EVIL, HE'S ALSO ACTUALLY WEARING IT :allears:
Edit: "Doctor's are no longer needed" and if you look closely you can see the second Emu's heart ripped in half
Edit: And then Emu Declared he was gonna make Kiriya Smile again :swoon: :allears:
Edit: I have read far too much fanfic :allears:

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Sep 2, 2017

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

This is beautiful. The real gift of Ex-AId is all the people live-commenting watching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M.Matsuda
May 9, 2014

"Your words have kept me going through this all" :allears: Emu. oh god i have read Far too much fanfic for this :allears:
Edit: AND THEN EMU SAID HE KEPT KIRIYA CLOSE TO HIS HEART TOO. :swoon:
Edit: TIME TO FIGHT KIRIYA SO EMU CAN MAKE HIM SMILE AGAIN. :allears:
Edit: Oh Sweet Jet Combat's being used again. :munch: :allears:
Edit: One fight scene later, in which ZA WARUDOing happened. I have read FAR too much fanfic to take this platonically. :allears:
Edit: AND THEN HE KICKED EMU IN THE FACE :allears: Oh Kiriya how i've Missed you
Edit: MEME SCENE MEME SCENE :swoon: :siren:
Edit: ALSO CAN SOMEONE GIVE EMU A HUG, THIS HAS REALLY NOT BEEN HIS..WEEK? HOW LONG AGO WAS HIIRO'S THING.
Edit: Oh Hiiro :smith:
Edit: TADDLE LEGACY. FINALLY.
Edit: SHIN DAN KUROTO is still amazing. but i think you all knew that by now. :allears: and hey there HYPER MUTEKI
Edit: And then Kiriya Was standing in the rain having dramatic flashbacks :allears:
Edit: AND THEN THERE WAS A DRAMATIC TRANSITION FROM EMU TO KIRIYA IN THE RAIN :allears:
edit: TWO DRAMATIC TRANSITIONS. God drat i loving love this show :allears:
Edit: Episode 36, NINE MORE EPISODES, NINE MORE EPISODES :woop:
Edit: DID THEY ADD KIRIYA BACK TO THE OP :swoon:
Edit: Congrats Masamune that was a Much better Advert for Chronicle. Good job :thumbsup:
edit: Oh man i can't wait for Emu to go :ssj: with that gashat
Edit: And i see Masamune's set up his big green clock here :allears:
Edit: And level 100's been patched in. Also i don't comment on the "game" art the gashat's have but drat if Taddle Legacy's isn't really nice
Edit: Goddamn do i love group Henshin
Edit: Oh god it's not Only SUPER SAYIAN 3, it's ALSO THE STAR FROM MARIO God i love this show. (And i've hit emote limit again it seems. goddamnit)
Edit: way to let the power up run out Kuroto
Edit: aw poo poo. looks like we need Parad.
Edit: man it's a good thing Inoue didn't write this. because from what i hear. he'd make All of this show Much Much more uneededly depressing.
Edit: All ages? Masamune i don't think you can get Infants, and Toddlers to play Kamen Rider Chronicle. or are you going to make baby!Gashats too.
Edit: And then Emu and Parad were together again :)
Edit: OH HELL YES. YESSSS
Edit: Emu you figured it out WHEN HE TOLD YOU. come on, this show. i would allears but sadly i hit the limit
Edit: HOLY poo poo YESSSSSSSSSSS. EAT poo poo MASAMUNE. and the BEST Jingle appeared as well. thank you again Hironobu Kageyama :)
Edit: Holy poo poo. Hyper Muteki is so loving shiny.
Edit: And an insert song. i am so happy
Edit: An Insert song. And Emu basically ORAORAing Masamune :D
Edit: Holy poo poo that Finisher. Goddamn.
Edit: He Switched back to his old clothes Oh Kiriya :)
Edit: AND KIRIYA GOT THE PROTO GASHATS BACK. jesus christ he Is the most competent member of this cast.
Edit: Hiiro, Now is not the time TO KEEP CALLING EMU THE INTERN. also jesus christ the poor actress playing Saki. all she does is repeat the same line
Edit: and i'm done till after i get some sleep at some point.

M.Matsuda fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Sep 2, 2017

• Locked thread