Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

BrigadierSensible posted:

Highlights of which are: Her asking how to budget for her family, but required items are $500 a week on STar Wars toys, and multiple hundreds on Kids In the Hall T-Shirts.
Oh my god, it's the dril candle tweet in real life.

Content:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
s/defense/wall/

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

woof ouch

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I'm the dog's internal screaming.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
We're a culture, not a costume. This is not who I am, and this is not OK

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/WnrSP70.gifv

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Why would that cat look away from the much larger creature it picked a fight with? What a dingus.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Cats are nothing if not arrogant.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Why would that cat look away from the much larger creature it picked a fight with? What a dingus.

That's standard cat behavoir. "You've been told, so now I'm going to give you a chance to slink away while my back is turned." Unfortunately, goats don't speak cat.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Deteriorata posted:

That's standard cat behavoir. "You've been told, so now I'm going to give you a chance to slink away while my back is turned." Unfortunately, goats don't speak cat.

thats a sheep im so mad at you

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Collateral Damage posted:

CPS Took My Kids

And Mjaulm's illustration from the E/N Comic thread, which for some mysterious reason isn't goldmined.

So is there a thread about how he turned his life around? I wanna read that part.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

Well, now I feel absolutely ovine.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

beato posted:

So is there a thread about how he turned his life around? I wanna read that part.

i don't have a link to the thread handy, but the tl;dr is that he and his wife cleaned the trailer, sold the computer for something reasonable for his use, and used the money to fix the things that needed to be fixed. they had the kid back after like a month, and that was the kick in the rear end for them to start being responsible adults instead of goony fucks.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
*ahem*

The sheep has an internal rage gauge that, unlike in other animals, does not deplete passively over time, but must be spent on feats of major league differential calculus or non-Euclidean hexametrics. This, being a major problem for an animal with virtually to no literacy or linguistic skills, is no more than pleasant diversion for the deeply spiritual sheep, who you will oftentimes find pursuing ways of increasing its own rage gauge for this very purpose by exposing itself to vicious combinations of infuriating mammals and absolutely aggravating circumstances, such as repeatedly banging its brain matter onto other sheep or operating surgeons, for literally no other reason than sheer bloody-mindedness. Sheep that do not deplete their rage gauge regularly tend to eventually enter a vegetative state wherein they develop into giraffes proper.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Cool guys don't look at explosions.

Mr. Anthrope
Dec 29, 2006

Not dying since 1969.

theflyingorc posted:

A lady goat is a sheep.

Content:

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Karate Bastard posted:

*ahem*

The sheep has an internal rage gauge that, unlike in other animals, does not deplete passively over time, but must be spent on feats of major league differential calculus or non-Euclidean hexametrics. This, being a major problem for an animal with virtually to no literacy or linguistic skills, is no more than pleasant diversion for the deeply spiritual sheep, who you will oftentimes find pursuing ways of increasing its own rage gauge for this very purpose by exposing itself to vicious combinations of infuriating mammals and absolutely aggravating circumstances, such as repeatedly banging its brain matter onto other sheep or operating surgeons, for literally no other reason than sheer bloody-mindedness. Sheep that do not deplete their rage gauge regularly tend to eventually enter a vegetative state wherein they develop into giraffes proper.

I have been summoned away from getting into slapfights in PI.

It is not a funny pictures time of year for a lot of sheep but I got you.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

theflyingorc posted:

thats a sheep im so mad at ewe

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:frogout:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I have been summoned away from getting into slapfights in PI.

It is not a funny pictures time of year for a lot of sheep but I got you.

Now post the goat with all the horns!

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Now post the goat with all the horns!

They're sheep and you know it :argh: Also hail satan.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's the best sheep (is singular shep?) ever.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Facebook Aunt posted:

Cool guys don't look at explosions.

this is literally the cat solution.

cats dgaf but might get in a face later, and/or pretend they didnt but gently caress you

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Instant Jellyfish posted:

They're sheep and you know it :argh: Also hail satan.

Isn't there a forums poster with a goat like that? Instant Jellyfish or something?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Deteriorata posted:

Well, now I feel absolutely ovine.

It's not that baaaaaad.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Phanatic posted:

It's not that baaaaaad.

Woold ewe please stop?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKxzTHPJpE

this song is catchy as gently caress and awful

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

being a sheep or a child of god is alright i guess unless youre a loving pharisee. gently caress those guys they have to die right now apparently.

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007

No, ewe.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

This was part of an anti-rape thing at my a college:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TITTIEKISSER69 has a new favorite as of 05:10 on Sep 2, 2017

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

jerkin it is nice but i wish disney's roo baby would get the gently caress way from me

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sexual gratification can prevent sexual assault eh? Just choose to suck the dick and it isn't rape anymore!

Caufman
May 7, 2007
SELF gratification, sir. Step away from the co-ed.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Caufman posted:

SELF gratification, sir. Step away from the co-ed.

ROOd

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

This is a terrible loss edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Doctor Zero posted:

This is a terrible loss edit

They are getting harder and harder to come up with.