Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smashcast is a global innovator in gaming and eSports live streaming. With a platform focusing on a delay-free experience between broadcasters and viewers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tfw you dont even realise hitbox turned into smashcast back in may and its almost september

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.smashcast.tv/intraining2 life finds a way

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

turns out smashcast is exactly like hitbox, its impossible for me to watch a stream on there without it lagging badly

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
what about streaming to youtube

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Oh poo poo you're doing an actual legit speed run. Awesome. I just assumed you were gonna stream you working on 1000% completion.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smashcast doesn't archive video so I have no idea how long my run was and I can't submit it. Awesome.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
It was fun as heck to watch, you should do another one on Twitch with actual splits sometime.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

It was fun as heck to watch, you should do another one on Twitch with actual splits sometime.

Yeah it was fun to do and there's lots of room for improvement. Ill do another shot soon, ill probably actually practice individual levels in the mean time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ill be sure to rep some Imp Zone memes at my SGDQ2018 appearance.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Smashcast doesn't archive video so I have no idea how long my run was and I can't submit it. Awesome.

Smashcast is a global innovator in gaming and eSports live streaming.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatfest starts tonight at 9PM PST, and they also be adding a new Splattershot Pro variant with the Bubble Launcher special

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/903800374808633344

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my God.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Done with my travels and ready to murk invisibility clowns for 4 hours straight

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

Turns out they are pretty good at hiding.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The P90 hero shot pro is boss.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shifty Station is boring this time. It's just a big square

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

got to champion, think thats all the time I'm gonna have today to splat the sex perverts, thieves, etc. of team invisible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm a flight queen and I got enough Sub Saver chunks from the splatfest tee to complete my 3 Burst Bombs build, it's pretty fun. Which clothing type is Ninja Squid on, because that would be perfect for my 3rd main

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Ninja is shirt.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i missed out on the whole splatfest due to dumb bullshit such as "leaving the country" and "needing to pack for that"

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

I stopped at flight champion. I got 2050 power with a charger, which was ok

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I did the classic move of cratering after my placement matches. I love the bubble blower special and I hope it gets added to more weapons, it's a super disruptive move. I also feel like it has way too much health from a defensive stand point, but maybe they'll tweak if. As it stands, it can eat literally an entire ink tank, which feels super excessive, that's like a rainmaker shield x3

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

There better be a set that pairs it with splash wall for maximum blocking

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That would be awesome.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

on the other hand it makes object shredder that much more useful

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

we did it everyone

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Speak for yourself

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I didn't even have a chance to play this weekend. Better log in and collect my 1 shell.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i had a chance to play, but wanted to play mario rabbids instead. still, thankful for my 3 super sea snails

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

we did it everyone

marina will win the popularity vote but lose the splatfest every single time

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i didnt get to play cause i had to work but if i did invisible would have won (im very strong)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The September Update that Nintendo talked about in their last round of balance tweaks is coming out Thursday night. That last one had a fair amount of changes and they said it was "small" so I'm guessing there's gonna be a big shakeup, and that ill have to stop using the tri slosher

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't like this game lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

frank.club posted:

I don't like this game lol

You picked invisibility LOL

In Training
Jun 28, 2008